BeautyHairHair ProductsHairfinity
Nourishing Botanical Oil 50ml

HAIRFINITY Nourishing Botanical Oil 50ml

by Hairfinity

Treat your hair to the multiple benefits of HAIRFINITY Nourishing Botanical Oil, a versatile hair elixir that works to restore vitality, moisture and strength. Formulated from 100% naturally derived ingredients, the botanical treatment combines a cocktail of powerful oils, including Coconut, Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Moringa, and utilises an exclusive Capilsana ® Complex that delivers a unique blend of bioactive Hydrolyzed Collagen to strengthen and revitalise hair; it provides naturally occurring building blocks for healthier, more resilient locks that are less prone to breakage. Penetrating the scalp and hair, the oil blend helps to seal in moisture whilst taming frizz and supporting hair health from root to tip. Infused with a calming fragrance powered by essential oils. Formulated with 100% naturally derived ingredients. Recommended for all hair types. Safe for colour-treated hair. Free from cruelty, sulphates, silicone, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petroleum.

Is this good for really dry and damaged ends?
How long does it take to see results for hair growth?
Start your review of HAIRFINITY Nourishing Botanical Oil 50ml!
Briaunna C.
Chicago Hts, IL
HAIRFINITY Nourishing Botanical Oil 50ml uploaded by Briaunna C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It would give this product a 10 out of 10. It help my hair grow super fast and healthier
Bisma Z.
Clarksburg, MD
HAIRFINITY Nourishing Botanical Oil 50ml uploaded by Bisma Z.
I’ve been trying everything for thinning hair but I think this might be a winner. I gave it 4 stars because I haven’t used it long enough but so far I have noticed that my hair line has started to look fuller and the breakage has reduced. Definitely going to keep using and see how the results end up looking.
Jessica N.
This product was excellent for growth treatment for my dry and damaged hair. It has several oils including (but not limited to) Jajoba and Olive oil. The best part is that it’s silicone and sulfate free (which add build up and/or strip your hair)..
Ciara C.
I have some hair damage so I bought the oil and used it for about a month but did not see any hair strength or growth after using it
Stephanie W.
1,625 reviews
I was hoping to create a nice oil blend for my hair but ultimately on a whim decided to try this Hairfinity oil blend. I had points on the website and was able to get it for free. I usually use the vitamins but found that my hair had extreme breakage after giving birth to my son. I have been taking more time to carefully detangle my hair and found that this oil helps keep my hair and scalp moisturized for much longer than other products i have added to my hair. I add a little water and detangle then add a few drops of the oil blend to my scalp and rub through my hair with extra focus on the ends. My scalp which used to get very dry and flake is moisturized and my hair doesn't look as dry. I can easily take down my natural 4B twists and separate them. My hair tangles easily but when I have used this oil, the hair follicles don't rub against each other so aggressively under my satin cap and tangle. I will continue to use the rest of the bottle and plan to repurchase in the future. Since my hair is holding more moisture and tangles less and the scalp is moisturized, it is helping my hair grow and maintain longer as my hair continues to grow. I am hoping to bring my hair back to life.
Macy K.
Oreana, IL
Smells so amazing and leaves my hair shining all day long. My hair is fried so this oil really does it justice for looking smooth and soft
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
I live by hairfinity products, especially this one because it makes my hair grow but also give it a silky smooth look. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It’s a little pricey but hairfinity products will never let you down. HAIRFINITY Nourishing Botanical Oil 50ml
Danairi M.
I love applying this oil mostly to my ends and whatever I have left I run it through the rest of my hair and it gives me perfect shine without weighing Indian or making it too greasy. It does have an herbaly scent? But I love it.
Kayla R.
Really great hair oil for dry and damaged ends. In comparison to other brands I’ve tried: I really love this product and will continue to use it!
Fallon A.
Orleans, ON
I absolutely love this oil. I naturally suffer from dry scalp with my 4C hair, even on freshly washed hair. So i use this daily after dampening hair and it seals that moisture in. My scalp is doing so much better.