Add a Photo

By HAIRFINITY
#10 in Vitamins & Supplements

Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive CapilsanaTM Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.

Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated to fill in the gaps left by your regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair from the INSIDE OUT.

Other Key Ingredients:

• Vitamins A and D provide antioxidant protection that helps promote healthy hair and scalp.
  • Niacin helps promote blood circulation to the scalp.
  • Pantothenic Acid strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle
  • Vitamin B12 helps promote the transportation of oxygen to the scalp and follicles.
  • Biotin promotes the growth of existing hair, produces keratin, and works to increase hair's elasticity.
  • Additional ingredients include: Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Folic Acid, and Calcium.

Directions: Adults, take two capsules per day. 30 day supply (60 capsules per bottle).

For all hair types.

Photos (32)
Tonyattae H.
Tonyattae H.

Yes, this is my real hair. I have been using Hairfinity for
a couple of years off and on. I started to use this product when I was
experiencing severe breakage, split ends, and thinning hair. I must say, it
does work wonders. My hair grew fast, full, and stronger. I saw results after a
month and a half. Also, I noticed my nails grew faster and longer. My skin was
clear and healthy while taking the pills. I had no breakouts what-so-ever. The
only problem was it can get expensive purchasing this product on a monthly
basis or in bulks. Though, when you purchase Brock beauty Hairfinity products,
you earn points. You can use those points on promotions, free stuff, or buy a
bottle at the company expense. How I use the product? I took two pills at night
and after a full meal. I digested the pills with one full cup of water. The pros include fast hair and nail growth. Will notice clear and healthy skin. It is easy to digest. There are no allergic reactions. The company offer one free Hairfinity through auto-ship. The cons include it is expensive. It does not support or promote other vitamin supplements. So you must
take bone, immune, and energy booster supplements.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I used to take Hairfinity off and on and would typically do between 2-4 month periods before stopping. I noticed that my hair seemed thicker at the root when I was taking the pills and the hair shaft seemed smoother and stronger. For my 30th birthday, I decided to buy a full year's worth of pills so I could have healthy hair and see if I wanted to continue for a few more months afterward in preparation for our upcoming wedding. I'm almost done my last bottle for the year and feel like they did benefit my hair but I'm not sure if they are worth the price. Each bottle is over $20 and only provides a 30 day supply. The pills are large and smell and taste bad if left in your mouth too long. I usually put water in my mouth, then toss the pills towards the back of my mouth before swallowing them quickly. It helps so I don't have to taste them. My hair has definitely grown but it was likely to do that anyway. It seems fuller and more elastic which I feel may be due to the pills.
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I was looking for a product that was going to give my hair volume. Though this product made my hair grow a few years ago, I felt like I spent a lot of money for something that was available to me. I think I purchased 5 bottles which cost $150. This vitamin caused me to have skin reactions. It wouldn't happen immediately but no matter how much water I drank a pimple would stay on my face for months. When I stopped using this product and started purchasing a generic that has the same exact ingredients and cost $6.00 I was like never again!
In my honest opinion I would not recommend to a friend. The reason is that there are many vitamins in the pharmacy that shares the same ingredients as this product. Buying a bottle for $24-$30 for vitamins that you can purchase a generic or less famous brand in a pharmacy for less than $10?
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

Let me first start out by saying that what works for one person doesn't always work for others. With that being said when I tried out Hairfinity I did it for four months that way to give my hair and body a chance to react to the vitamin. I did see more hair growth then I would see if I wasn't taking the vitamins however it came at a price. My skin began to break out horribly! I normally drink a gallon of water a day so I knew it couldn't be my lack of water in take. Also my pimples were extremely painful and horrible to look at! Not to mention after about two months of taking Hairfinity I stopped seeing results. My hair was growing at the rate it was grow I g without me taking the vitamins. Plus not I took the vitamins at the same time everyday with a ton a water.
dawn m.
dawn m.

I'm on my third bottle, faithfully taking this every day and drinking a lot of water.  I bought this online, and it's pricey.  It's close to fifty dollars U.S. for two bottles.  This stuff is not cheap.  It does not thicken my hair as far as I can tell.  It does help with the length.  But you have to be patient and take it for three months at least to start seeing some difference.  One day your hair is not going anywhere, the next day it's past my shoulders.  I don't burp the pills, I just drink lots of water.  I am seeing more life with my hair but have yet to see more thickness -- meaning new hair growth.  That I don't see.  Just the length.  But I am going to continue with these pills.  One other note:  for the first 10 days, you will ITCH!
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, Wi

I was referred to this product by s friend of mine and have just fallen in love with this product! I have fine, long,lightened locks that require extra helps to stay healthy and strong and these supplements exceeded all of my wildest hair dreams! After about a well my hair felt and looked nourished from not just the outside but on the inside as well! I felt like repunzel! My hair was stronger, shinier, thicker and actually grew a few inches! I can't say enough about this product it is such a god send, man. I even noticed that my overall circulation had gotten better when using this! Could it get any better?! Win!
Annaliese F.
Annaliese F.
Delray Beach, FL

I tried everything from prenatal vitamins to straight up biotin and nothing has been so impactful on my hair! After one bottle of this magic my hair was multiple inches longer, felt thicker, experiences less breakage, and had new baby hairs sprouting from my head. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who has trouble with their hair. I was getting my trial done for my wedding and the girl sitting next to me at the salon didn't have long enough hair for the style updo she wanted I suggested these pills and 3 months later her hair was more than long enough for her big day!!
Sassi K.
Sassi K.

I have been using this for 4 months now an I think I can give these pills a review now.
So first I spend ~100$ for a 4 months supply of the Hairfinity Hair Vitamins.
I have long fine hair with a balayage, so I measured my roots every month.
All I can say: It did not change my hair growth. No longer hair, no thicker hair. Just nightmares because of MSM (you can read about the side effect on the internet) and breaking out. I hoped it will be better but it did not.
I would not waste my money on "magic pills" for hair growth again.
Donne E.
Donne E.

I was skeptical when my aunt told me to try these vitamins to improve hair healthy and thus growth. But I tried them and she was right. It sounds gimmicky but I didn't change anything I was doing (hair care, diet, etc) and I saw significantly more hair growth in 2 months than 2 months without me taking it. I don't think that other hair, nails, and skin vitamins work as well as these did. They are pricey but if you want to speed up the growing process I would but it.
faith c.
faith c.

In the first week of using the product, my face become very oily and soon pimple came ,but it's common do to the biotin, I used this product for a total nine months,i also only took one pill a day because if i did take two I would become dizzy and light headed, I did like how they designed the outside of the bottle and after I reached the length and full-ness that I wanted I stopped using it and was left very satisfied!!!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA

Does this work?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

How long before you notice results?
TyJanique L.
TyJanique L.

Where can I get this product? I've been trying DR.MIRACLES for the last two years and haven't seen any results.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lebanon, PA

Has anyone tried these ?!? My hair has been taking forever to grow out. I've tried other hair supplements but nothing is really helping. Also if you did take this did it make your skin breakout ??
Nicole c.