BY HAIRFINITY

Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive CapilsanaTM Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.

Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated to fill in the gaps left by your regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair from the INSIDE OUT.

Other Key Ingredients:

• Vitamins A and D provide antioxidant protection that helps promote healthy hair and scalp.
  • Niacin helps promote blood circulation to the scalp.
  • Pantothenic Acid strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle
  • Vitamin B12 helps promote the transportation of oxygen to the scalp and follicles.
  • Biotin promotes the growth of existing hair, produces keratin, and works to increase hair's elasticity.
  • Additional ingredients include: Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Folic Acid, and Calcium.

Directions: Adults, take two capsules per day. 30 day supply (60 capsules per bottle).

For all hair types.

• How long before you notice results? 4 Answers
  • I really need something for my hair as it's falling out, ...1 Answers
  • Is Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements worth the...1 Answers
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements

Start your review of Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mariana I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. I don’t take it everyday because I forget to, but the days I remember to take it I’ve noticed a HUGE difference in my hair. I was noticing my hair thinning and globs falling out every where, so a friend recommended this product and I finally got it. I now try to take it more religiously and now my hair is back to normal and even better than before. It’s thicker and extremely soft. Even my hair dresser noticed a big chick of baby hairs that are growing in the back of my head! Although I was putting lavender and tee tree oil in my shampoo for a little bit along with this I stopped doing that and just continued with these pills.
dashavia f.
Miramar, FL
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements this product really works all you have to do is drink a lot of water don't believe in the rumors they grow hair everywhere but do believe in this room at cuz it's straight fat biotin means a lot of water for it to give you the result of shine strong thick and longer hair so drink at least 2 bottles of water and it's very affordable they always have promos and discounts and I have to study that's been $60 I don't remember but the best thing and I'm almost done with the first bottle and I'm seeing results like my senior year when I bought Hairfinity my first time
Nikki ..
I love these supplements! I started taking them a few years ago and LOVED them. I stopped taking them, because eventually buying this type of thing every month can get a little expensive. I decided a few years later (now) that I wanted to try hair vitamins again, but bought something cheaper (a different brand that I will not disclose here). It did NOT do the job. The other pills were hard to swallow, had a nasty aftertaste, and I didn't see any results. After that experience, I decided to start buying Hairfinity again, and I just thought to myself how dumb I was for trying to fix something that is not broken! These pills are amazing. Easy to swallow, no aftertaste, and now they have the booster pills which I also consume to enhance results. I love Hairfinity!
Daisha B.
Murray, KY
I try to take these as much as I can but sometimes I don’t use it a lot since the pills can be hard to swallow for me. But I believe that these pill help made my hair grow. It’s a bit pricy but I would recommend it if you’re trying to get your hair to grow.
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
Tried these pills after a big chop to my hair and a 1month supply grew my hair tremendously you take 2 capsules a day I got mines from a near by beauty supply store I was satisfied with my results I recommended
Savannah W.
Bristol
This product changed my life!!!! Coming from someone who had trouble with my hair for years. Not only did it help the growth of my hair but it transformed to healthy looking strands. I purchased it from the hairfinty website. These vitamans were NOT dispointing at all. I found it more affective than hair skin and nails vitamans. Would for sure recommend it to anyone who needs help
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had sample bottles of this so probably didn't have enough to use long enough to see great results. The scent of these is a little off putting and I didn't notice a huge difference in hair length or the way it looked or felt. I looked up how much it'd be to get a full size bottle and haven't bit the bullet yet to really try it out due to price, especially since I have felt in the past that biotin does me plenty of favors when I take it consistently.
Jayda N.
Macon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i bought these a while back in june and i was super excited to use them and get the results i was looking for. however, i did not actually get great resultrs my hair grew 2 inches in 2 months. they made my hair very frail and dry. as i took them i began to see a dry frizzy look to my roots. The hair vitamins were doing me more damage then good.
Nivien A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These pills really work. I used them for about 6 months and I really saw amazing results from week one. My hair was growing rapidly abd was very full and super thick. I would reccommend this to everyone looking to get amazing hair on a short notice!
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve used the product off and on, since 2015. It’s a really great product, minus the breakouts and chin hair. I’ve taken 4 bottles, so far and I do receive an inch a month. Right now my hair is at neck length, and I’m hoping to achieve at least bra strap length. Since I don’t like drinking excessive water I’ve decided to order the gummies to see if I can get the same results.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
How long before you notice results?
Nicole c.