BY HAIRFINITY #13 in Vitamins & Supplements

Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive CapilsanaTM Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.

Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated to fill in the gaps left by your regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair from the INSIDE OUT.

Other Key Ingredients:

• Vitamins A and D provide antioxidant protection that helps promote healthy hair and scalp.
  • Niacin helps promote blood circulation to the scalp.
  • Pantothenic Acid strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle
  • Vitamin B12 helps promote the transportation of oxygen to the scalp and follicles.
  • Biotin promotes the growth of existing hair, produces keratin, and works to increase hair's elasticity.
  • Additional ingredients include: Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Folic Acid, and Calcium.

Directions: Adults, take two capsules per day. 30 day supply (60 capsules per bottle).

For all hair types.

• I really need something for my hair as it's falling out, has anyo...1 Answers
  • Is Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements worth the hype ??!?1 Answers
  • Necesito una respuesta honesta, estas pastillas funcionan realmen...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie W.
I used to take Hairfinity off and on and would typically do between 2-4 month periods before stopping. I noticed that my hair seemed thicker at the root when I was taking the pills and the hair shaft seemed smoother and stronger. For my 30th birthday, I decided to buy a full year's worth of pills so I could have healthy hair and see if I wanted to continue for a few more months afterward in preparation for our upcoming wedding. I'm almost done my last bottle for the year and feel like they did benefit my hair but I'm not sure if they are worth the price. Each bottle is over $20 and only provides a 30 day supply. The pills are large and smell and taste bad if left in your mouth too long. I usually put water in my mouth, then toss the pills towards the back of my mouth before swallowing them quickly. It helps so I don't have to taste them. My hair has definitely grown but it was likely to do that anyway. It seems fuller and more elastic which I feel may be due to the pills.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I was looking for a product that was going to give my hair volume. Though this product made my hair grow a few years ago, I felt like I spent a lot of money for something that was available to me. I think I purchased 5 bottles which cost $150. This vitamin caused me to have skin reactions. It wouldn't happen immediately but no matter how much water I drank a pimple would stay on my face for months. When I stopped using this product and started purchasing a generic that has the same exact ingredients and cost $6.00 I was like never again!
In my honest opinion I would not recommend to a friend. The reason is that there are many vitamins in the pharmacy that shares the same ingredients as this product. Buying a bottle for $24-$30 for vitamins that you can purchase a generic or less famous brand in a pharmacy for less than $10?
Donne E.
I was skeptical when my aunt told me to try these vitamins to improve hair healthy and thus growth. But I tried them and she was right. It sounds gimmicky but I didn't change anything I was doing (hair care, diet, etc) and I saw significantly more hair growth in 2 months than 2 months without me taking it. I don't think that other hair, nails, and skin vitamins work as well as these did. They are pricey but if you want to speed up the growing process I would but it.
faith c.
In the first week of using the product, my face become very oily and soon pimple came ,but it's common do to the biotin, I used this product for a total nine months,i also only took one pill a day because if i did take two I would become dizzy and light headed, I did like how they designed the outside of the bottle and after I reached the length and full-ness that I wanted I stopped using it and was left very satisfied!!!
stapha c.
I was surprised to learn that Hairfinity works! It truly does work. I saw significant hair growth within three months. However, it took a bit of time for my body to adjust to the pills. I had headaches for about two weeks, but, what I really could have lived without were the breakouts. To avoid this, I recommend drinking at least two bottles of water with the recommended dosage daily.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
I used almost a whole bottle of this with no growth signs or my hair even changing at all. I drank 3-5 bottles a day and I also drank cranberry juice. I started to get the worst acne I had ever had. Started off around my jaw and then eventually my whole face was full of cystic acne. Once I stopped the hairfinity pills my face cleared back up within weeks. Take at your own risk.
Shaniece S.
I Did 3 Months On Hairfinity. At First It Was Going Well With Growing My Hair But Then It Got Worse. I Shed A lot, Hair Broked Off, & It Felt Like Straw. Didn't Like How Thick The Pills Were And I Stopped Using It After Month Finished. Ofcourse You Have To Drink Water Everyday And Eat Healthy Foods As Well As Exercise But Even That Didn't Help.
Ruby B.
Groves, TX
I have used hairfinity for 6months and I love it my hair has grown down my back and has gotton thick I still cant believe it. Then I had a sew in and my mom cut most of my hair so now I have to start over. I know it wont take long for it to get back to where it was. I love it and will continue to use it till my hair is in the middle of my back.
Lisa F.
I got my first bottle of Hairfinity at Christmas. I've been using these supplements pretty religiously for about 4 months. Unfortunately, I didn't see any real difference compared to when I was taking regular biotin pills. From now, I think I'll just stick with the generic Hair, Skin & Nails pills and save myself some money.
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
This product is amazing the pros are hair grows fast cons are you will grow hair ever where and if you don't drink enough water you will break out I still use them drank a gallon of water a day water amount depends on body size. So this product is at your own risk everyone's body type is different.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
How long before you notice results?
TyJanique L.
Where can I get this product? I've been trying DR.MIRACLES for the last two years and haven't seen any results.
Megan G.
Lebanon, PA
Has anyone tried these ?!? My hair has been taking forever to grow out. I've tried other hair supplements but nothing is really helping. Also if you did take this did it make your skin breakout ??
Nicole c.