Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements

Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive CapilsanaTM Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.

Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated to fill in the gaps left by your regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair from the INSIDE OUT.

Other Key Ingredients:

• Vitamins A and D provide antioxidant protection that helps promote healthy hair and scalp.
  • Niacin helps promote blood circulation to the scalp.
  • Pantothenic Acid strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle
  • Vitamin B12 helps promote the transportation of oxygen to the scalp and follicles.
  • Biotin promotes the growth of existing hair, produces keratin, and works to increase hair's elasticity.
  • Additional ingredients include: Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Folic Acid, and Calcium.

Directions: Adults, take two capsules per day. 30 day supply (60 capsules per bottle).

For all hair types.

Is this product worth the money? Your hair naturally grows 1/2 inch every month so in a years time you would naturally grow 6 inches of hair. Does this product speed up the natural process? Exactly howlong has your hair got and in how much time of using this?
Can you take this with a multi vitamin? Or do you use it instead of a multi vitamin
Are this vitamins good to grow my hair?
Start your review of Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements!
Boynton Beach, FL
I tried everything from prenatal vitamins to straight up biotin and nothing has been so impactful on my hair! After one bottle of this magic my hair was multiple inches longer, felt thicker, experiences less breakage, and had new baby hairs sprouting from my head. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who has trouble with their hair. I was getting my trial done for my wedding and the girl sitting next to me at the salon didn't have long enough hair for the style updo she wanted I suggested these pills and 3 months later her hair was more than long enough for her big day!!
Fairhaven, MA
I received this as a gift for my birthday and started using it on May 18th of this year. So far, I have had no side effects (acne, headaches, etc.), and also no real progress. I haven't seen and real increase in my hair in almost 2 months of use, I'm hoping it will kick in soon!
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Hairfinity
Hairfinity Ultimate Revival Kit 1 ea Hairfinity is the only products I've found that keeps my hair shiny and soft without weighing it down. Every once in a while I will try to find something cheaper or better only to end up going straight back to these products. I love the entire product line and switch between the Glossing and Color Protection depending on what my hair needs. I absolutely recommend Hairfinity products❤️❤️
Jersey City, NJ
I have mixed reviews. The pills definitely made my nails grow like others have said. What I found with my hair was that it got way thicker (last thing I need!) but not longer. They also gave me very bad chest cramps. I called my doctor just as a precautionary and he did say that the amount of Biotin in the pills was quite a lot for daily consumption. In the end I stopped taking them :-(
Parma , OH
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements uploaded by A-Ulysse M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I find when using this product with Biotene gummy’s my hair grows all a lot longer and quicker. It works great for my dull 4c Jaír that is really fine and dry. Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements
I have never had more terrible customer service in my life!! The vitamins are trash. All these reviews are fake. I experienced hair loss and acne. I ordered a four month supply, tried it for two weeks and sent all product back. (3 unopened bottles and one half used) I emailed the company when I sent it back with tracking and they said thank you we will refund when returned. I emailed again a week after it delivered and they told me to wait 14 business days. I waited well over and they told me they would not refund me because it was delivered a day after a month from the order date. So they one month policy is a lie. It’s doesn’t account for the shipping time to you and back. And it came ONE DAY LATE!!! I spent a hundred dollars and another 12 to ship and they refuse to refund me for my unused bottles. I have been contacting them via email and finally contacted the manager Giana who was EXTREMELY rude and disrespectful Yelling Over me. She kept saying do you know how many people call about the same issue. Well then fix it. Your a manager. This company is terrible and direspectful, greedy, liars and stealers. I work very hard for my money and they do not care about their costumers. DONT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY! The vitamins do not work and they don’t deserve business.
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements uploaded by Sassi K.
I have been using this for 4 months now an I think I can give these pills a review now. So first I spend ~100$ for a 4 months supply of the Hairfinity Hair Vitamins. I have long fine hair with a balayage, so I measured my roots every month. All I can say: It did not change my hair growth. No longer hair, no thicker hair. Just nightmares because of MSM (you can read about the side effect on the internet) and breaking out. I hoped it will be better but it did not. I would not waste my money on "magic pills" for hair growth again.
Rosedale, NY
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements uploaded by Noushky F.
I was looking for a product that was going to give my hair volume. Though this product made my hair grow a few years ago, I felt like I spent a lot of money for something that was available to me. I think I purchased 5 bottles which cost $150. This vitamin caused me to have skin reactions. It wouldn't happen immediately but no matter how much water I drank a pimple would stay on my face for months. When I stopped using this product and started purchasing a generic that has the same exact ingredients and cost $6.00 I was like never again! In my honest opinion I would not recommend to a friend. The reason is that there are many vitamins in the pharmacy that shares the same ingredients as this product. Buying a bottle for $24-$30 for vitamins that you can purchase a generic or less famous brand in a pharmacy for less than $10?
Ossining, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
A year ago I was taking these pills, and I will really tell the results that I saw. They are good, they made my hair grow a lot, but I also fell a lot but this does not mean that they are not good. If they are, let's remember that we all have different scalps, I might have to take something to prevent it from falling out, but reslemnte they are very good in the sense of making hair grow fast and healthy. The only drawback I had is that they are very large, you need a lot of water to pass them but after that the pills are very good and I recommend them to those who do not lose their hair too much.
1,473 reviews
I used to take Hairfinity off and on and would typically do between 2-4 month periods before stopping. I noticed that my hair seemed thicker at the root when I was taking the pills and the hair shaft seemed smoother and stronger. For my 30th birthday, I decided to buy a full year's worth of pills so I could have healthy hair and see if I wanted to continue for a few more months afterward in preparation for our upcoming wedding. I'm almost done my last bottle for the year and feel like they did benefit my hair but I'm not sure if they are worth the price. Each bottle is over $20 and only provides a 30 day supply. The pills are large and smell and taste bad if left in your mouth too long. I usually put water in my mouth, then toss the pills towards the back of my mouth before swallowing them quickly. It helps so I don't have to taste them. My hair has definitely grown but it was likely to do that anyway. It seems fuller and more elastic which I feel may be due to the pills.

240 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...