BY HAIRFINITY #13 in Vitamins & Supplements

Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive CapilsanaTM Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.

Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated to fill in the gaps left by your regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair from the INSIDE OUT.

Other Key Ingredients:

• Vitamins A and D provide antioxidant protection that helps promote healthy hair and scalp.
  • Niacin helps promote blood circulation to the scalp.
  • Pantothenic Acid strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle
  • Vitamin B12 helps promote the transportation of oxygen to the scalp and follicles.
  • Biotin promotes the growth of existing hair, produces keratin, and works to increase hair's elasticity.
  • Additional ingredients include: Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Folic Acid, and Calcium.

Directions: Adults, take two capsules per day. 30 day supply (60 capsules per bottle).

For all hair types.

• I really need something for my hair as it's falling out, ...1 Answers
  • Is Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements worth the...1 Answers
  • Necesito una respuesta honesta, estas pastillas funcionan...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
I’ll admit that I started using this product a couple of years ago when Kim K endorsed it. I have naturally dark hair but I process and bleach it completely blonde. In addition to that, I have curly hair so I straighten and apply heat it to on a daily basis. Though this product won’t give you quick instant very noticeable results, over a few months time you will see results. When I started using this product my hair was broken, short and thin. I first noticed that it grows faster thicker (outwards) and then starts to grow in length. My hair is much much thicker and has more volume now. It has also grown noticeably in length; I can tell this by how quickly my dark roots show. Over the past few years I’ve taken it and then stopped, but when I stop I notice my hair doesn’t grow as quickly and it looses its volume, it also tends to fall out more when washing. I’ve been consistently taking this supplement since June- since then my hair has gotten at least two times thicker. It has grown from above my shoulders to just an inch or two away from my armpits. The directions say to take two a day but since they’re pricey I sometimes take one a day but try not to go more than a few days just taking one. I usually take them at night but sometimes switch it up and take one in the morning and one at night- not sure if this has an effect. Either way- this product works slowly but correctly and if you stay with it- you will see results. Also- pills are easy to swallow and go down smooth- noted for people who have trouble with this. Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements
Nikki ..
I love these supplements! I started taking them a few years ago and LOVED them. I stopped taking them, because eventually buying this type of thing every month can get a little expensive. I decided a few years later (now) that I wanted to try hair vitamins again, but bought something cheaper (a different brand that I will not disclose here). It did NOT do the job. The other pills were hard to swallow, had a nasty aftertaste, and I didn't see any results. After that experience, I decided to start buying Hairfinity again, and I just thought to myself how dumb I was for trying to fix something that is not broken! These pills are amazing. Easy to swallow, no aftertaste, and now they have the booster pills which I also consume to enhance results. I love Hairfinity!
dashavia f.
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins Supplements this product really works all you have to do is drink a lot of water don't believe in the rumors they grow hair everywhere but do believe in this room at cuz it's straight fat biotin means a lot of water for it to give you the result of shine strong thick and longer hair so drink at least 2 bottles of water and it's very affordable they always have promos and discounts and I have to study that's been $60 I don't remember but the best thing and I'm almost done with the first bottle and I'm seeing results like my senior year when I bought Hairfinity my first time
Amber L.
This Product REALLY WORKS!! I noticed hair growth in just two weeks!! Not only does it grow the hair it makes it thicker and stronger...The only thing that was a problem for me was the fact it grew hair every where else as well! I had to shave my legs, chin hair, under arms, and that special area "DAILY"! But I will STILL recommend this product at least once for ppl to try if they are having trouble growing their hair...
Sabine K.
Henderson, NV
I recently cut my hair because of breakage and shortly after I dyed it with a demi permanent color. At the same time I started taking Hairfinity to see if it would make a difference. It’s been 30 days and my hair doesn’t feel stronger or healthier than it did before but it did grow. I’m not sure if it’s growing any faster than it would have without taking a supplement but I have had no weird reactions to it so it’s been doing an okay job. I wouldn’t repurchase it though due to the price.
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
Sooooooo I tried these for two months and they actually worked. My hair felt thicker and it grew about 2 inches in length. I do advise that you drink lots of water while taking this because an overload of biotin can cause breakouts. Otherwise, its a good purchase. These pills are huge, Im not sure if its advised but i did break the capsule and added it in my water or juice when i did take it. It worked that way for me so I continued.
Montalia H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Tried these pills after a big chop to my hair and a 1month supply grew my hair tremendously you take 2 capsules a day I got mines from a near by beauty supply store I was satisfied with my results I recommended
Savannah W.
Bristol
This product changed my life!!!! Coming from someone who had trouble with my hair for years. Not only did it help the growth of my hair but it transformed to healthy looking strands. I purchased it from the hairfinty website. These vitamans were NOT dispointing at all. I found it more affective than hair skin and nails vitamans. Would for sure recommend it to anyone who needs help
Nivien A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These pills really work. I used them for about 6 months and I really saw amazing results from week one. My hair was growing rapidly abd was very full and super thick. I would reccommend this to everyone looking to get amazing hair on a short notice!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard a lot about hairfinity from YouTube and I purchased two of these hair vitamins a year ago when my hair was transitioning and struggling. I was very consistent with usage but I unfortunately didn’t see a lot of results. I discontinued using toward the end of my second bottle because it just didn’t work for me.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
How long before you notice results?
TyJanique L.
Where can I get this product? I've been trying DR.MIRACLES for the last two years and haven't seen any results.
Megan G.
Lebanon, PA
Has anyone tried these ?!? My hair has been taking forever to grow out. I've tried other hair supplements but nothing is really helping. Also if you did take this did it make your skin breakout ??
Nicole c.