Add a Photo

By HAIRFINITY
#10 in Vitamins & Supplements

Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive CapilsanaTM Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.

Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated to fill in the gaps left by your regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair from the INSIDE OUT.

Other Key Ingredients:

• Vitamins A and D provide antioxidant protection that helps promote healthy hair and scalp.
  • Niacin helps promote blood circulation to the scalp.
  • Pantothenic Acid strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle
  • Vitamin B12 helps promote the transportation of oxygen to the scalp and follicles.
  • Biotin promotes the growth of existing hair, produces keratin, and works to increase hair's elasticity.
  • Additional ingredients include: Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Folic Acid, and Calcium.

Directions: Adults, take two capsules per day. 30 day supply (60 capsules per bottle).

For all hair types.

Photos (27)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I used to take Hairfinity off and on and would typically do between 2-4 month periods before stopping. I noticed that my hair seemed thicker at the root when I was taking the pills and the hair shaft seemed smoother and stronger. For my 30th birthday, I decided to buy a full year's worth of pills so I could have healthy hair and see if I wanted to continue for a few more months afterward in preparation for our upcoming wedding. I'm almost done my last bottle for the year and feel like they did benefit my hair but I'm not sure if they are worth the price. Each bottle is over $20 and only provides a 30 day supply. The pills are large and smell and taste bad if left in your mouth too long. I usually put water in my mouth, then toss the pills towards the back of my mouth before swallowing them quickly. It helps so I don't have to taste them. My hair has definitely grown but it was likely to do that anyway. It seems fuller and more elastic which I feel may be due to the pills.
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

I was looking for a product that was going to give my hair volume. Though this product made my hair grow a few years ago, I felt like I spent a lot of money for something that was available to me. I think I purchased 5 bottles which cost $150. This vitamin caused me to have skin reactions. It wouldn't happen immediately but no matter how much water I drank a pimple would stay on my face for months. When I stopped using this product and started purchasing a generic that has the same exact ingredients and cost $6.00 I was like never again!
In my honest opinion I would not recommend to a friend. The reason is that there are many vitamins in the pharmacy that shares the same ingredients as this product. Buying a bottle for $24-$30 for vitamins that you can purchase a generic or less famous brand in a pharmacy for less than $10?
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

Let me first start out by saying that what works for one person doesn't always work for others. With that being said when I tried out Hairfinity I did it for four months that way to give my hair and body a chance to react to the vitamin. I did see more hair growth then I would see if I wasn't taking the vitamins however it came at a price. My skin began to break out horribly! I normally drink a gallon of water a day so I knew it couldn't be my lack of water in take. Also my pimples were extremely painful and horrible to look at! Not to mention after about two months of taking Hairfinity I stopped seeing results. My hair was growing at the rate it was grow I g without me taking the vitamins. Plus not I took the vitamins at the same time everyday with a ton a water.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Edmonton , Alberta

I was excited to try this product because I had heard so many great things about it.
Unfortunately what works for some people doesn't work for others...
I tried this product for 3 months, at first I did notice a positive change in my hair especially the first month.
Mid way through the second month I noticed I had really dry mouth I know drinking water several time a day is good but I was practically drinking a whole 2 litre bottle all at once several times a day…
My thick hair was now thinning and hair seemed to grow everywhere on my body, my arms and even on my toes. I wax my legs and underarms regularly but on hairfinity I had to get a wax done after taking the product for 2 months.
I did not like this product at all.
It didn't work for me.
Ashland E.
Ashland E.
Thibodaux, LA

I was a bit skeptical of using this product. I didn't really believe that it would make my hair grow like it said it would. However, from the ingredients in it I wasn't opposed to having all of these vitamins packed into two capsules a day. I will say that I didn't get that much growth from this product although it sped up my normal growth rate a little bit. The overall health of my hair improved drastically, and for that I am an advocate for these hair vitamins. For me this helped me more when I was in a protective style than when I was manipulating everyday. You have to drink lots of water with this product just to be on the safe side from acne and headaches (but this doesn't happen often...it didn't happen to me)
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
TAMPA, FL

Love them!! I am in love with my results. One think we should keep in mind that this is a hair journey. It is an amazing company that give wonderful tips for all hair types. My hair use to she's tremendously and I have finally been able to control my shedding, obtain softer shiner hair, and the ends of my hair are strong. I will continue to buy this product. If you haven't tried it and you want healthier hair please do so. They have a 30 day money back guarantee and you won't be disappointed. I don't give them all the credit because I did have to learn which products were best for me, but these pills have been a great aid in my hair care routine.
Sassi K.
Sassi K.

I have been using this for 4 months now an I think I can give these pills a review now.
So first I spend ~100$ for a 4 months supply of the Hairfinity Hair Vitamins.
I have long fine hair with a balayage, so I measured my roots every month.
All I can say: It did not change my hair growth. No longer hair, no thicker hair. Just nightmares because of MSM (you can read about the side effect on the internet) and breaking out. I hoped it will be better but it did not.
I would not waste my money on "magic pills" for hair growth again.
Donne E.
Donne E.

I was skeptical when my aunt told me to try these vitamins to improve hair healthy and thus growth. But I tried them and she was right. It sounds gimmicky but I didn't change anything I was doing (hair care, diet, etc) and I saw significantly more hair growth in 2 months than 2 months without me taking it. I don't think that other hair, nails, and skin vitamins work as well as these did. They are pricey but if you want to speed up the growing process I would but it.
faith c.
faith c.

In the first week of using the product, my face become very oily and soon pimple came ,but it's common do to the biotin, I used this product for a total nine months,i also only took one pill a day because if i did take two I would become dizzy and light headed, I did like how they designed the outside of the bottle and after I reached the length and full-ness that I wanted I stopped using it and was left very satisfied!!!
Aisha M.
Aisha M.

I really love this stuff! I first learned about it from a friend and decided to give it a shot. I had shorter hair that fell to my collarbones when I started and after using them for about a month it's grown past my shoulders. It really works! I also drink a lot of water and exercise, and I do not wash my hair every day. Taking this pills in combination with a healthy lifestyle will DEFINITELY yield results for you.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA

Does this work?
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lebanon, PA

Has anyone tried these ?!? My hair has been taking forever to grow out. I've tried other hair supplements but nothing is really helping. Also if you did take this did it make your skin breakout ??
Nicole c.
Nicole c.

Does it really Works?
TyJanique L.
TyJanique L.

Where can I get this product? I've been trying DR.MIRACLES for the last two years and haven't seen any results.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

How long before you notice results?

Join Now