BY HAIRDO.

Midnight Brown. Featuring 23" of heat-friendly synthetic hair with a long strip of wrap around hair that securely connects with a Velcro® attachment, the HairDo® Wrap Around Pony lets you create long, full, fashionable pony styles in a minute. Length: Overall 23" Wrap Around Pony, 23", Midnight Brown. see more...

Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I have to say it is easily identified when someone is wearing them. I bought one and felt like everyone could tell because the hair looked fake. The hair on the pony looks very different than real hear. You better off getting the more expensive ones at the beauty story that actually look real.
Kimmie B.
Stony Point, NY
I have always had short hair and have used extensions for years. Recently had a straightening mishap which resulted in leaving me with VERY damaged ends. Came across this in my local Ulta and it was on sale, so I decided to give it a shot. SOOO Happy I did... What a great confidence booster. Will be back to see if I can get a spare, I know I will be using it very often and can’t imagine life without it
Brooke S.
Tony, WI
I really love it. It is great for peoplewhodon't have much for hair and it is honestly a great confidence booster. I think it is a pretty good color match.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I love how natural it looks on the picture above. Seems to be really close to her actual hair color. Love it!!
Nathalia L.
Lima
Are you one of those girls who do not risk taking a drastic change in their hair for fear of damaging it and not having that silky hair we all want? Well, this is perfect for you, join the change baby.
xoxo
Majo P.
Me encanta, es muy útil y la verdad es que lo uso todos los dias, es uno de mis productos favoritos, tiene una textura muy rica
Sarah W.