BY HAIRDO

Now any woman can easily and affordably change her length and/or add volume to her own hair with HairDoTM Synthetic Clip-in Hair from Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves. Use the 15" Clip-in Wavy Extension, and add volume to shorter hair or transform long... see more...

hairdo from Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves 15
hairdo from Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves 15" Vibralite Synthetic Clip-In Extension, Wavy, Midnight Brown
Margaret J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this brand for the bangs. Its okay but the only big problem is the color. I have dark brown hair almost black & they don't a color that matches me.
Amber N.
Um look at that hair!! i want my hair to look like that !!! i cant seem to get this style down!! and my hair wont take dye :(
Gemma  C.
Instant perfect hairdo in minutes , I recommend all of her extension range to all the beautiful ladies in my life