hairdo. Bump Up the Volume

by hairdo.

Buttered Toast The Bump Up the Volume Hairpiece by hairdo was inspired by Ken Paves and created for Jessica Simpson. This 21-inch clip in hairpiece is unique as it allows you to have voluminous, full hair in an instant and will blend with your own natural hair. The extension hairpiece has a half-circle base with five moldable wires and four pressure-sensitive clips to help create a lift and add volume simply by pushing up on the piece. Each of the color selections are made from a blend of seven to twelve shades to get the most believable, natural-looking results. To apply it, all you need to do is separate your own hair, clip in the extensions and then adjust the height of the hairpiece. Made with their newest Tru2Life Heat Friendly fiber these hairpieces feel and styles just like your own hair! Tru2Life is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 Farenheit / 160 Celsius. Straight fi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of hairdo. Bump Up the Volume!
How would you rate this product?
Yhoselyne M.
Purchased at: Amazon
De todos los tonos pero con el cabello largo me encantan para poder dar volumen a mi cabello
Sara D.
Brandon, FL
The hair is super synthetic and fake looking. Great idea, needs better quality.
The hair is super synthetic and fake looking. Great idea, needs better quality.
Tulika B.
E BRUNSWICK
The hair is super soft and somewhat realistic looking. The only complaint I have is that when you put the clips in your hair, it doesn't stay up. You have to tease and put a lot of hairspray to keep it up. Also, make sure you get the right color because you can definitely tell that its a clip if the color doesn't match. Once it's in correctly in place, it really does look gorgeous
Jessica I.
Cumming, GA
I am a huge believer in learning how to use your products right. These are great extensions if you learn how to properly use them. If you buy them, try to match the basic color of your hair instead of the highlighted part, if you hair is colored. Use hair spray and do not just rely on the clips that come on them, get extra bobby pins(the ones with the ridges). I learned how to properly put them in by taking them to my Ulta store where I purchased them and asked the hair stylist there to help me see how they worked best in my hair, she gave me great tips and no one can ever tell it isn't my real hair!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Its okay not really for me tho! Id love to have a really nice one that is soft and real looking! I love beauty stuff!
Analie C.
Artesia, CA
So I bought this thinking it would be a hair extension, but what is really is, is a volumizer. If used as a hair extension to make your hair longer, you are going to end up with a "mullet" like look. It doesn't come around to the front of your head, so if your hair is much shorter than 21", you are really going to notice this. Luckily, my hair is about that length, just a little shorter, so I could blend it in easily. It did add great volume to my hair, and I really liked wearing it. Felt comfortable, stayed in place, and everyone was shocked when I would show them I was wearing it. They couldn't even tell. BUT, the synthetic hair got really snarly and fried looking very quickly. I probably wore it about 7-10 times, and NEVER curled it or used heat products on it, and it just looks like fake hair now. I ended up getting real hair extensions put in, but if I was to purchase something like this again, I would buy the human hair version. It would be worth the extra cost.
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
Not salon quality, doesn't look like real hair and frizzes out.
Not salon quality, doesn't look like real hair and frizzes out.
Dahlia V.
Rochester, MN
In order to create a more volume look with these is adding hairspray at the root and teasing a lot! I mean a lot and then going over with an iron you will love it!

Looking for your answer?