Hairburst Pregnancy Vitamins For Hair Growth - 1 Month Supply - 30 Capsules -

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hairburst Pregnancy Vitamins For Hair Growth - 1 Month Supply - 30 Capsules -...!
How would you rate this product?
alexandra Z.
Hairburst Pregnancy Vitamins For Hair Growth - 1 Month Supply - 30 Capsules -... uploaded by alexandra Z.
Som tak štastna za Hairburst hlavne za vitamíny pre tehotné. Vybrala som 1 mesiac , zatiaľ som spokojná. Používam všetko - šampón, kondicionér, sérum na mihalnice a obočie, po novom maska na vlasy. Baby za mňa top top top. Neváhajte. Vlasy sú pevnejšie, menej padajú, kvalitnejšie na dotyk.
Jasmine N.
Absolutely love these hair vitamins for new mums... I have been using them for about a week now and already notice a drastic change in my hair... It already seems thicker/fuller and I already have lots more new hair growth, my hair is much more stronger and looks so much more glossier and healthier.... Love the fact this has the added vitamins and minerals to help with the tiredness that comes with being a new mum.... The biggest benefit is that these contain the right amount of folic acid and iron that I need so that I no longer have to take my prescriptions for these which I checked with my GP first.... Highly recommend these to all new mums and even if you're not a new mum go check out their range they have such a big range for all including men!

Looking for your answer?