Hairburst

Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo

4.57 / 5
4.57 / 5 star rating
98 reviews

Reviews

98 reviews

4.6

5 star

76%

4 star

13%

3 star

4%

2 star

3%

1 star

3%

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Hair Burst shampoo and conditioner have been a game-changer for my hair care routine! I began using them in late December of 2022, and to my surprise, one bottle of each lasted me an entire year. The results speak for themselves - my hair has grown significantly, now reaching three inches below my shoulders from just below my ears. The best part is, this incredible transformation only cost me £20 for both products. Not to mention, the refreshing scent of the ingredients is an added bonus. The unique blend of ingredients in Hair Burst has truly worked wonders for me. I will continue to use this for as long as i can get my hands on this!! RUN don’t walk go buy it girls!!!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Achieve thicker-looking tresses with Hairburst’s Original Shampoo and Conditioner Bundle. Fortified with nourishing, hair-loving actives, the duo promotes the appearance of stronger and longer lengths, while working to soften and smooth for an enviably glossy result. Set Contents: Shampoo for Longer Stronger Hair 350ml Formulated with hydrolysed wheat protein, the shampoo helps hair fibres to look fuller and stronger. Amino acids and panthenol work together to soften and smooth the feel of tresses, alongside promoting a minimised appearance of flyaways. Conditioner for Longer Stronger Hair 350ml Featuring the same actives to mirror the efficacy of the shampoo, the silky conditioner formula helps to detangle the hair and encourage a more manageable brushing routine. Tresses are visibly nourished, with a longer, stronger look.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
ho dei capelli lunghissimi, me ne prendo cura e tutto, ho ricevuto questo set di prodotti per natale, allora sinceramente non è che sono un granché, il prodotto non esce facilmente ma serve una pinza in pratica cioè è fatto di plastica dura e già mi urta usarli, li ho usati un po’ di giorni sono buoni ma non vedo differenze, lo shampoo e molto ma molto denso, e il balsamo il tempo che lo metti già scompare cioè boh diventa trasparente non so manco se l’ho messo se è caduto comunque per il prezzo che è tipo 20 euro non ve li consiglio trovate di meglio, hanno entrambi lo stesso odore non ve lo so spiegare ma gradevole, non si sente poi sui capelli però.
MORE REVIEWS