BeautyHairHair ProductsHairburst
For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo

Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo

by Hairburst

Where do you find this?
What are the ingredients?
What is everyone’s thought of this product? I have bought this recently haven’t used it yet but have seen some mixed opinion about it?[product:hairburst-for-longer-stronger-hair-shampoo-&-conditioner-duo]
Start your review of Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo!
Jasmine  L.
Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo uploaded by Jasmine  L.
I get so many compliments that my hair is very shiny. This is a product that I have been using for about a year now. It is also my favorite product so far. The three key ingredients are HYDROLYSED WHEAT PROTEIN, AMINO ACIDS, and PANTHENOL. It helps my hair look healthier and shine, increase hair strength with reduced breakage, and be hydrated. My hair also feels very soft. I recommend Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo to my friend, they also love it.
Siane C.
Hopkins, MN
Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo uploaded by Siane C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I could see a change in my hair, but the flasks are small for a good length of treatment. It is expensive for the size of it though. The smell is very neutral.
Lynna T.
Everett
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using Hairburst for the past six months but the growth is staggering. My hair always grows slowly and very well. But now, it has grown fastest and it is thicker and healthier.
Melady C.
Bridgeport, CT
I’m my honest opinion i do like these they have a very nice smell too and leave my hair feeling amazing but the main question people as is do they work and for me no matter the brand of shampoo/conditioner one should always take a hair growing vitamin as well can’t just rely on them alone Ive used these but I was always taking a hair growing vitamin and within a month I’ve already noticed a difference I feel the mix reviews are because some people don’t take vitamins too
Kavita S.
San Jose, CA
I can’t read enough about this combination. This is my go to hair care. Love the smell. It is a little on the pricey end however it’s totally worth it if you have thick dry hair
Hoang N.
San Jose, CA
It has a coconut smell, which I love it a lot. The shampoo lathers well, make my hair clean but not too dry. The conditioner works like any other conditioner. But, I didn't realize any change in my hair volume or significantly hair growth, so I'm not sure about it. Overall, good product to clean and moisture your hair.
Chloe V.
Fairfield, CA
I just started using these hair products, I got sucked into Monat last year and it dried out my scalp so bad, since I started using HairBurst my scalp feels 1000x better and my hair stylist even mentioned how much thicker my hair felt! I can go about 3-5 days before I have to wash again!
Miranda N.
Marshalltown, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I ordered it of amazon and I love it! It’s a bit pricy for such small bottles but a little goes a long way! It helped my hair growth. Left it shiny and healthy. I would recommend!
Sabine D.
Sarthe, Mamers
Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo uploaded by Sabine D.
Alors j'ai mis que je choisirai cette routine, car je viens de commander toute la gamme pour une cure que je vais commencer bientôt
Isbah M.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Hairburst For Longer Stronger Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo uploaded by Isbah M.
This is by far the worst shampoo and conditioner I have used!! I bought this on a whim after seeing many influencers mention how good it is and as someone who is trying to grow their hair, I thought I’d try this. However, after using both the shampoo and conditioner only twice, I am always left with dry and rough hair even after washing. I already have thick and coarse Asian hair and this makes it even worse. This is why I never trust influencers when they get paid to promote a product as 100% of the time, it doesn’t do what they are claiming. Don’t waste your money on this product!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...