BY FUCHS BRUSHES

Boar bristles distribute the natural oils from their origin in the scalp to the hair ends. Besides adding luster, brushing with a fine Ambassador Hairbrush protects your hair from the elements which cause drying and splitting. For thick hair we recommend our Pneumatic Brushes. They are made with the finest boar bristles available and then reinforced with nylon quills. see more...

Hairbrush Wood Small Oval 5113, Fuchs Brushes
I love this hairbrush. It untangles my hair without ripping it out. I have normal-dry hair and this works really well with that. I'd say that this product isn't to expensive, but that depends on how much you'd like to spend on a hairbrush.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for medium
Length hair. I use for my 4 yr old sons hair that's wavy and to his shoulders. Makes it soft and smooth without hurting his head
Sheryl M.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
I find these brushes work great with my micro link hair extensions. I can brush right through to my scalp and over the micro links. It's nice because this brush removes any tangles and massages the scalp. No tugging, or snagging just nicely brushed smooth hair.
Neticsa S.
Neticsa S.
miami, florida
this product is maximum definitely I would use more times. the next time you buy you definitely see what I love too
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How big is this brush? Is it small enough to fit in my purse?
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Anyone with really fine hair ever try this brush?