BY HAIRART

For a great hold and effortless styling, try the lightweight HairArt H3000 Pink Tourmaline Round Brush A portion of net proceeds will benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. Provides all day shine Increases volume Yields static-free results 2 3/8" for Medium Hair 2 "  for Mid-Long Hair 3 "  for Longer Hair H3000 Pink Tourmaline & Ceramic Boar Round Brush, 3 1/4 see more...

Angela M.
I personally think these are great when blow drying your hair it gives a little bit of volume and your hair won't be tangles because of combing it to dry it. I also use it while straightening my hair.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
This is a really nice brush. The bristles are nice and thick so they don't bend or get flimsy when trying to brush hair. It's very affordable in my opinion. And I love using this product with a hair dryer to straighten it out.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I don't think this hair product is the best I think you could do better with the brush our recommend you trying to go to a hair outlet or maybe go to Palm Beach a beauty store to try it outI recommend it
Lindsey A.
Lakeland, FL
Amazing round brush works well with my hair dryers to give the lift and curve I desire!! Plus the bristles keep my hair smooth no frizz here.
TyJanique L.
I love the wide teeth for my longer weaves that I get in my hair, it untangle everything when I sleep on my hair
Jenny G.
Covina, CA
I love this brush I use this with my blow dryer for the perfect amount of volume for your hair
Hayden Y.
This works as a brush which is what really matters. Pretty nice especially for the price
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
This is a nice brush. I use it when I'm blow drying my hair. very nicely priced too.
Sophia B.
Sacramento, CA
Does anyone know if the bristles are stiff ???