HairArt Ceramic Straightening Iron Model H3000 uploaded by Larissa A.

BY HAIRART

Plug-in, style, and go! This 5-tempature ceramic iron heats up in just 15 seconds, and can make your hair sleek & straight, or give you soft, beautiful curls - whatever you're in the mood for. Ceramic Straightening & Curling Flat Iron Ionic with Tourmaline Heats up to 410° Swivel Cord 5 Temperature Settings Heats Up in 15 Seconds One Year Warranty! Directly from manufacturer, please see additional information enclosed with product Create shiny silky hair.  All-in-one versatile design for straight perming. Soft Bouncy Curls Spiral Curls Sassy Flip-Out Silky Straight Model H3000 see more...

• How does this compare to the original CHI? Also, ... Be the first to answer!
  • How well does this flat iron work? I'm very skeptical on flat iro...1 Answers
  • How well does this flat iron work? I'm very skeptical on flat iro...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
andreia a.
Oakland, CA
This flat
iron works well on my type of thick, coarse, and wavy hair. Easy to
use, just dial the setting you want, and it heats up quickly. It comes wit heat glove protection, bag storage and a full argain oil spray.
temp control in a place that doesn't get change while you're using it
able to get to my roots
doesn't need to put it very high in temp to achieve amazing results.
Eva R.
Have it!! Works really well! My hair dresser recommended it. If you want straight hair with minimal damage THIS IS THE straightener to use
Michelle K.
Lapeer, MI
Hair straightening is my life! This one protects my hair as well as making it straight all day!
Ana M.
San Diego, CA
Ceramic straighteners are less damage on the hair.I definitely recommend this to anyone .!Give it a try!.
If you are a hair fanatic like me then this is definitely a must have!!!! Straight hair all day!
Raya B.
Hair straighteners are definitely a life saver for me. I make sure to have one with me every time I know I'm not going to be home till the next day. I'm so happy that I started using them. <3
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. It has lasted me forever! I use it to both straighten and curl my hair. Once you have the techniques down, it is so fast! This is my second straightener from them & I would buy another one if this were to ever break! Worth the money and personally think it works wonders over Chi
Ariana R.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
I love this product. I have really curly hair so whenever I straighten my hair it doesn't stay straight for long. These flat irons are the best!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Espectacular esta plancha para cabellos, te saca brillo, y te lo deja muy bien, la recomiendo.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've had my straightener for a few years now and I have never had problems with it!
Melina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this flat iron get really hot? Does it have like a burning smell after a couple of uses?
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Is this 100% ceramic or just plated with ceramic?
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this flat iron work? I'm very skeptical on flat irons & how badly they damange your hair.
Christina D.