HairArt Ceramic Straightening Iron Model H3000 uploaded by Larissa A.

BY HAIRART

Plug-in, style, and go! This 5-tempature ceramic iron heats up in just 15 seconds, and can make your hair sleek & straight, or give you soft, beautiful curls - whatever you're in the mood for. Ceramic Straightening & Curling Flat Iron Ionic with Tourmaline Heats up to 410° Swivel Cord 5 Temperature Settings Heats Up in 15 Seconds One Year Warranty! Directly from manufacturer, please see additional information enclosed with product Create shiny silky hair.  All-in-one versatile design for straight perming. Soft Bouncy Curls Spiral Curls Sassy Flip-Out Silky Straight Model H3000 see more...

Baily M.
This straightener definitely does the job. But I have naturally thick and wavy hair and it takes me a very very long time to finish my hair. I gave it to my sister because her hair isn't nearly as thick and she really enjoys it. I wouldn't recommend it to those with thick hair.
Sabrina S.
Staten Island, NY
My first and only hair iron I ever trusted.
1. It gets hot- up to 410 degrees- and fast.
2. Skinny ceramic plate, but hot enough to not take forever to iron your entire head.
3. Skinny surface means you can style straight or curly.
4. The plate is rounded at the edges so it doesn't crimp your hair.
andreia a.
Oakland, CA
This flat
iron works well on my type of thick, coarse, and wavy hair. Easy to
use, just dial the setting you want, and it heats up quickly. It comes wit heat glove protection, bag storage and a full argain oil spray.
temp control in a place that doesn't get change while you're using it
able to get to my roots
doesn't need to put it very high in temp to achieve amazing results.
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
Love this. It has lasted me forever! I use it to both straighten and curl my hair. Once you have the techniques down, it is so fast! This is my second straightener from them & I would buy another one if this were to ever break! Worth the money and personally think it works wonders over Chi
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I have the instyler but when I saw this I wanted to try it since instyller breaks my hair. I absolutely like this because I have coarse hair and it doesn't damage it. It's not as hot as I expected but again that's a good thing since lots of heat is not good for the hair. Give it a try and you will like it!
Raya B.
Hair straighteners are definitely a life saver for me. I make sure to have one with me every time I know I'm not going to be home till the next day. I'm so happy that I started using them. <3
Ariana R.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
I love this product. I have really curly hair so whenever I straighten my hair it doesn't stay straight for long. These flat irons are the best!
Eva R.
Have it!! Works really well! My hair dresser recommended it. If you want straight hair with minimal damage THIS IS THE straightener to use
Me encanta como me deja mi cabello. Soy china y me tarda mucho el planchado, no sé maltrata mucho el cabello ni nada.
Ana M.
San Diego, CA
Ceramic straighteners are less damage on the hair.I definitely recommend this to anyone .!Give it a try!.
Melina M.
Does this flat iron get really hot? Does it have like a burning smell after a couple of uses?
Christina D.
Holly, MI
How well does this flat iron work? I'm very skeptical on flat irons & how badly they damange your hair.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Is this 100% ceramic or just plated with ceramic?
Frances V.
Fountain Vly, CA
How does this compare to the original CHI? Also, does it have adjustable heat settings?