HairArt Ceramic Straightening Iron

by HairArt

Ceramic Flat Iron Heats up to 410°F For Straightening or Curling Heats up in 15 seconds 5 Temperature Settings Swivel Cord Create Shiny Silky Hair All-In-One Versatile Design for Straight Perming One Year Warranty: This warranty covers any defect in any part of your Hairart® appliance that is due to faulty materials or workmanship. It does not include damage to the product resulting from accident or misuse. Please see packaging for complete details. Ceramic Straightening Iron, Extra-Wide Model H6000, 1-3/4" Plate

How damaging is this to your hair? And is it actually sold in stores or only on line?
Start your review of HairArt Ceramic Straightening Iron!
New Bern, NC
This is a really good iron, i used to have one but it broke :( i'd love to have it again, it works really good.
universalcityTx
this miraculous, it made all the difference for me, I just loved all the results, thanks for changing my life, I feel better
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Best. Flat iron. Ever! Even my sister-in-law loves it and she's a hair dresser! I've had mine for six years now and it's still working like a champ and I definitely use it regularly so that's saying something!
Vernon, CT
Great iron. Ceramic gives a nice smooth straightening that lasts! Doesn't burn hair. Doesn't make it feel dry and damaged.
Price, UT
I use this straightening iron everyday! This is an absolute essential part of my routine every morning!
Republic, MO
Works great! great quality. inexpensive product..i really like this. the 1" is perfect and straightens well