Hair Vitamins 3 Month Supply Set

Shop SugarBearHair Vitamins at Ulta. These gummy vegetarian hair vitamins are cruelty-free and made in the U.S. They are formulated with essential hair-friendly vitamins like biotin, folic acid and Vitamin D.

Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, For Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1), Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax.

How long does it take to start to see results of this product !! ?
I really like to use this product But is this really helpful 🤔?
Start your review of Hair Vitamins 3 Month Supply Set!
7 days ago
I like these vitamins a lot. I prefer them over other brands, they’ve helped my hair grow a lot. The three month kit is great because I don’t have to buy the vitamins every single month and I have time to save money. I haven’t noticed a ton of hair growth in the past month but I have also just switched vitamins back to sugar bear hair so I am waiting a bit longer to decide if it is the old vitamins. But these are great and I would recommend them to everyone
a month agoGlendale, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This three month supply pack is so great! The best part? The bamboo brush! I love that the handles and bristles are both made from bamboo rather than plastic. As far as the vitamins go, they taste great! It’s easy to remember to take them in the morning because you actually look forward to it. I’ve been taking them for about a month or so and I’ve already seen improvement in my hair growth. I used to have a small bald spit in my bangs that have completely filled with hair. It has also improved my nail growth and strength. I’ve always had long healthy nails but sometimes they would rip and I’ve been able to keep my nails at a longer than normal length with ease. Very happy with these vitamins!
a month agoDallas, GA
Hair Vitamins 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Savannah L.
Purchased at: ULTA
These did absolutely nothing for my hair. I really feel like these are just endorsed by celebrities. These are pretty expensive vitamins so I was really hoping they’d be worth the hype. I gave them one star because they did taste awesome. Please, do not waste your money on this, not worth it at all.
2 months agoBeloit, WI
My favorite part of the sugar bear hair vitamin value sets is that they come with a bamboo hair brush. Not only is the handle made of bamboo, but also the bristles are bamboo, versus plastic. This is the most comfortable brush I've ever used on my hair. It is much less harsh on my hair and scalp to get through tangles.
16 days agoLos Angeles
Hair Vitamins 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Oumama📍LA |.
I was very excited to try this product @sugarbearhair . I had always here such great reviews about them.🐻💖🐻💖@sugarbearhair gummies are vitamins that support healthy hair growth. Packed with loads of natural ingredients like biotin, folic acid and vitamins (A, B-6, B-12, C, D, E), these gummy bears don’t just taste and smell like heaven, they’re specially formulated to promote hair and nails health. Over and above, @sugarbearhair is able to solve many hair related problems like hair loss, dandruff, and flaky skin while promoting new, beautiful and strong hair. Sugar Bears are vegetarian (no gelatin), soy free, dairy free and gluten free and there aren’t any known side effects from using them.
a month agoBullard, TX
Hair Vitamins 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Crystal T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hair Vitamins 3 Month Supply Set I have heard a lot about these vitamins and I am super excited to try them! They are pricey so we will see if it is worth the buzz.
2 months ago
This really helped me with hair growth. I am going on 3 months of using it and it’s is very easy to remember to take in the morning bc of it’s yummy taste. #Longhairdontcare
4 months agoLittle Rock, AR
Hair Vitamins 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Holly N.
This review is about the brush. I own 3 of them. They gently get the tangles out without ripping your hair out. It’s made out of wood and it’s heavy duty, but light weight. I have really enjoyed the brushes.
5 months agoreno
I don't try products due to hype. I try products depending on reviews. I read so many testimonials about sugar Bear gummies. I can't believe how my hair has improved. It has grown so much since i began taking these lil yummy gummies. My hair is as healthy as it was pre-chemo. Definitely recommend.
4 months agoTwo Harbors, MN
This is the only hair brush I use ever since I tried it . It does not pull on my hair and is super gentle. It is made out of bamboo, super light and sleek. Very cute and I will never use another brush. I have long this hair and need a good brush like this