suggested searches
Hair Treatment Serum by Bali Secret – 2019 Improved Formula – No Need to Rinse – with Argan Macadamia Avocado Oils – Vitamins A C E Pro Vitamin B5 – Best Women Hair Oil Conditioner for All Hair Types
none

50%

3 star

2 star

1 star

These are supposed to help with hair growth but I know it takes time to see results; but, this product smells SO good! I use a pill after every wash and notice my hair looking healthier without the greasy shine!
These smell SO good, and make my hair shiny and soft. My only complaint is that they come in individual plastic pods, that aren't so good for the environment. If this oil was sold in a pump, I would be a forever customer!
Been loving this and using it consistently for over a month. I see a difference in my hair length and texture just by applying it to my endsIt’s smoother and shinier, definitely will buy it again when I run out.