BY HAIR THERAPY WRAP

katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
I love this thing!! It comes with inserts that you can put in the microwave to warm up. Makes doing a deep conditioner so easy because you dont have to stand there with a hair dryer to keep heat on it, i love it!
Kimberly B.
Walker
I love doing deal conditions and hair mask regularly during the week and this helps so much! I'm able to freely walk around my house or put my makeup on without having to worry about my product rubbing off on Everything. I can't go anywhere with out packing my hair therapy wrap!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is one of the best kinds of towels ever invented! It is so handy instead of using two bath towels now you only need one! It's a one size fits all type of product, it's very popular now! I highly recommend to women with long hair!
Isabela C.
Hillside, NJ
Love this! I use after shower almost two times a week, its very comfortable and it doesn't keep falling out. Price is okay, and after shower when I have my hair routine, I recommend to all women who love taking care of the hair!
Olga N.
CHICAGO, IL
I used it once and it worked well. Product does it's job. Very convenient, can move around the house while your hair is being treated, no cords to fumble with, no sitting in one spot for a long period of time. Its very easy to use. I would recommend it
Amber R.
Bruceville, TX
I love the thermal hair wraps. I use it when I put deep conditioners in my hair.. body heat makes it work better. Would definitely recommend! ! You will love as well .. Thumbs up!
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Lo utilicé una sola vez y me gustó cómo quedó mi cabello. Eso que tengo el cabello súper rebelde y supo cómo acoplarse. Me gustaría volver a usarlo.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Este tratamiento es realmente novedoso estoy nuy feliz con los resultados, facil de aplicar y muy buenos resultados
Mariah B.
This is literally the greatest hair wrap out there. I definitely would recommend this to everyone!
member-599b19ac9
Brasil
Este é fera este bao tem o que falar eo bichao memoti.ooiao em adoro comprem comprem cimprem
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Is there an adjustable strap for all HEAD sizes. ?
jennifer s.
Franklin Sq, NY
Is it any good? Hows the price
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
This would be beneficial when using conditioner. Has anyone tried it and if so, thought?
Mimi S.
Sidi bel abbes
Is it good for thick frizzy hair??
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this stay on? I have a lot of hair and don't want something that can't hold its grip and I have to keep fidgeting with. Thoughts?