Hair CareHum Nutrition
Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair

Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair

Shop Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemerc

Are these safe to take with other medicines?
Are these any good?
I'd like to know if this would actually work? My hair seems to grow and then stop at one point And doesn't seem to grow any lo her. Is this good for oily hair too?
Start your review of Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair!
Mikayla W.
Somers, CT
Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair uploaded by Mikayla W.
This product is amazing! Took about 1 1/2 months to see a read difference! This re growth in the picture is only from 3 weeks! Also my lashes and brows are growing in healthier and stronger.
Lindsay S.
Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair uploaded by Lindsay S.
This amazing product is what got me addicted to HUM products!! These hair gummies are amazing and super effective! They taste delicious and they’re also vegan! I’ve noticed lots of improvement with hair’s shine and health, as well as I’m also seeing an added bonus of my nails growing pretty fast! Even my husband has joined me in taking them daily!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair uploaded by Krista C.
These gummies have a delicious berry flavor and I love that they’re shaped like little hearts. Biotin really works for growing hair and I feel like I notice a difference when taking them! Consistence is key with stuff like this
Adrienne G.
Austin, TX
I think it’s pretty good, but I’m a little skeptical of gummy vitamins. You’re better off with the runway ready supplements from HUM.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
They taste pretty good but honestly I didn’t notice any real difference in hair growth or any visible positive change to my hair with these. I really don’t feel like they did anything at all to improve my hair. I went through the whole bottle and won’t be repurchasing.
Awi H.
Indianapolis
I want to try it. My hair is so bad. I want to the result of my hair. In 1 years my hair only grow 4 inch only. Because I use iron a lot and my hair is damaged now.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair uploaded by Naomi T.
It’s tough to give a full review as I’ve tried out such a small amount - I assume that it will take weeks if not months of taking the gummies to really start seeing an effect. What I can comment on is the flavor, these have a strong berry taste and it does feel more like munching on some yummy candy than taking a supplement. I love that these are vegan as so many gummies contain gelatin. Supplements often give me an upset stomach but I had no issue with these. Definitely a product I will look into trying out a full jar of sometime in the future!
Claira D.
De Soto, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Okayyy but this stuff made my hair grow 2 inches within a week! If you want longer hair you must buy this!! Plus these taste amazing that's for sure!! Lol definitely worth every penny! 10/10 recommend!! You'll thank me later!!!!! Best thing I've ever bought!
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
I’ve never tried this product and it should not be in my list to review. It may or may not be a good product or work. I’m giving it 3 stars out of fairness as I can’t delete from my list of products to review.
Arual T.
Oakland, CA
Hair Sweet Hair Gummies - Vegan Supplements for Healthy Hair uploaded by Arual T.
Great hair vitamin that’s in a gummy form which really helps your hair get longer and shinier with continuous use I definitely noticed a big difference in my hair since I started using these I even got my boyfriend hooked I already ran out 😭
Ask a question to the Influenster community...