Hair Straightener Comb Ceramic Straightening Brush (Pink) uploaded by Influenster M.Hair Straightener Comb Ceramic Straightening Brush (Pink) uploaded by Hiba J.Hair Straightener Comb Ceramic Straightening Brush (Pink) uploaded by Natasha B.

BY LADY UP

SPECIFICATION: 100% brand new, high quality Voltage: DC110v-220v Power:29W Wire length: about 230cm ADVANTAGES: The digital hair straightener brush replacing traditional flat iron straightener. A combination of hair straightener and comb. It helps solve your hairstyle problem and support head massage without any harm. SAFETY: It is designed with precise temperature control to guarantee anti scald and warm contact massage. Built-in automatic constant temperature and fast heating technologies. FUNCTIONS: The hair straightener is anti-static, anti-scald and anti-hair broken, Easily solve hair knotting, reduce pain and hair broken, repair the hair quality of harm. Head massage make hair follicle of scalp more healthful and bright and elasticity with hair. TEMPERATURE: Max 450℉, auto keep constant temperature at 365℉ for all types of hair, customized set 410℉for natural texture hair, 450℉ for thick or wavy hair, effortless and efficient straightening styling. FEATURES: Hair massager + ceramic iron straightener + detangling comb + fashion appearance, The perfect combination of the four together, Portable and powerful, Just modeling yourself at home or travel. Package Included: 1x Hair Straightener 1x US Standard Adapter 1x User manual 2X Heat Resistant Glove ♦ Please Kindly contact us by e-mail if you are buying in large quantity for best price Use Instructions: 1, insert the plug into the socket on specified voltage; 2. Press the "ON "key and open power; 3, wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute to use products; 4, when you use the product, the same operation as usual comb the hair! 5. After use, press the "OFF "key, disconnect the power, unplug the plug, then stored until the product without fever. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
I've been using this for a little while now and it's fairly easy to use. It's a little bit more difficult for me with my arthritis but I'm still satisfying. The only thing that did happen is that I missed a tangle and caught it on one of the tips and broke that tip off. It still works but if you have thick coarse hair like mine you may want to be a little more careful than me. ~jessnherguys~
Faiza M.
This was such an amazing surprise. I have really curly hair. I had my doubts about using this because I prefer the old school method of blowing out my hair with a dryer. I decided to try this after watching a couple of bloggers use it. I combed it through my curly hair and within 20 minutes i had straight hair with a nice wave to it. I loved the results and I've been telling people about it ever since
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I used this brush on more than one occasion and my views on it remained the same each time. I use this brush on my wavy extensions and the hair did not get as straight as I wanted it to or what I thought it would. It looked bushy instead of straight. In my opinion the brush doesn't get as hot as it says. There is room for improvement.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Bought this due to all the hype thinking I could skip the step of having to actually straighten my hair. Major fail. All it did was make my hair frizzy. Wouldn't recommend for thick hair. Not sure if it would work for people with thin somewhat already naturally straight hair. But definitely did not work for me.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
I have a hard time keeping my hair straight with this brush.. I really thought it would work however it doesn't work that well and my hair usually curls by the end of the day and I feel like I was just frying my hair
Victoria m.
Ocean Springs, MS
I am a first time user of this product. I absolutely love this brush it’s a little bulky but it is so fast and easy to do my hair with it. You won’t burn yourself with it either. I want to buy some for Christmas presents this year.
Amber G.
Dungannon
For me, it straightened my hair, but it didn't do as well as advertised. I much prefer a straightener over this. Sure it's quicker, but it didn't get all of my hair straight unless I went through it multiple times.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
I have thick, course, and naturally wavy like girls. I have the type of hair that puffs out when blow dried. I have to straighten my hair in sections and it does take a bit. This will not straighten my hair alone. I can use it as a quick touch up to my already straightened hair later on the day, but it will not alone do the job for me. However, it does work on my daughter's naturally straight hair. I don't feel it is made for all hair types.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
They work good but they do not get your hair completely straight and it doesnt get my ends at all. I wouldnt suggest for really kinky hair
Megan C.
odenville, AL
It's a great brush but it needs to get a little hotter but it does work how it says it will! So that's a plus but it makes my hair frizzy
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this damage split end ?
Amber S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I've seen many videos in regards to this brush but does it honestly work on ALL hair types?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Will I get the same result as a flat iron? My hair is thick and curly. How well will this straighten my hair?
epiphany l.
Farmington, NM
Does this work on African American hair
Melissa L.
Keithville, LA
I was wondering if the product is good for wavy and curly hair?