BY UP & UP

Angelique G.
Whittier, CA
I tried buying these since these were cheaper than the other brands and I was in need of more vitamins. I take these for my hair and usually when I stop using these trpe of vitamins, my hair falls out. With these, I didn't really notice a difference. I was a little disappointing because vitamins are very expensive and I wanted these to work.  Maybe I'm not so patient to see the results, but vitamins do work differently on everyone.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went through a few bottles of this product without seeing any sort of difference in the way my hair, skin, or nails looked.  I tried looking between the days I didn't take it and the days I did and I really could not notice a difference. Maybe it's something that only works a little after a long time? That's not really the type of product i'm looking for if so.
Sara K.
Boston
I am loving these beauty for women caplets. My hair, skin, and nails are killign it! My skin has been glowing, my nails have actually been growing and becoming stronger, and I have had less break outs. This was my first time using this and I will buy again.
Isabel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these vitamins for three years before I got pregnant and have nothing but good things to say about it. My nails grew so quickly I had to cut them once a week
My hair was stronger and thicker and longer than ever. Definetly love this product.
Paula B.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert

I started using this product 8 days ago before this post and I am satisfied with the few days I am using this product. My nails are too strong an I lve this result. I Still feel diference in my hair or skin, probrably in some weeks after.
Madeline H.
Dallas, TX
Loved these for a while but then stopped noticing any growth. Is good for short term but I'd vary vitamins or hair growing methods. I switched to another brand and dosage after some time off and am noticing much better results! Also, a bit large of pills so hard to swallow!
Madeline S.
Winona, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the up and up brand of anything! Why pay more when you can have the same great product for so much less? This brand makes great products and they have never let me down. I will be purchasing again.
allison r.
lakeville
Beauty Junkie Expert
i actually saw a huge change in my hair by using this product if grows way longer way faster and way healthier i also saw major changed in my nail growth and also overall healither skin i would buy this product again and recommend it to a friend..
Amanda P.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is looking nicer. My hair is looking shinier and my nails are growing faster. It does everything it says it will at a fraction of the vitamin come companies price. I will definitely buy it again.