BeautyHairHair Productscoolmade
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink)

Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink)

by coolmade

Shampoo brush with perfect grip handle to fit your hand comfortably (Manual with no battery required & Waterproof),Scalp massager with soft thick silicone bristles stimulate blood flow to the scalp and oil glands (Deep clean and exfoliate the...

Is this these good for people with extremely oily hair?
Where can I buy this??
I have thick but straight hair that really tends to get greasy throughout the day- do y’all use this every shower or with space in between for the best results?
Start your review of Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink)!
Amanda M.
Waterloo, IA
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: The BrowGal
This guy is a game changer. I was shocked how much I like it. It felt amazing and it lathered the shampoo so much. I don’t know if it really helped with scalp health, but I’ve never enjoyed a hair was so much #curlytalk #wavygirl
Kimberly J.
Franklinton, LA
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) uploaded by Kimberly J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my scalp brush! It works so well to really lather in the shampoo! I heard it’s great to stimulate your hair to create new growth also! I feel like it would be most beneficial for someone with an oily scalp (mine is a mix between oily and dry) I love this product though !! (10/10)
Melissa W.
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) uploaded by Melissa W.
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) Product Benefits: - Useful for all hair types - Soft thick silicone bristles - Easy to use - Massages scalp - Deep cleans scalp - Exfoliates scalp - Strengthens roots of hair - Moisturizes hair - Relaxes scalp muscles (helps relieve headaches) - Stimulates blood flow to the scalp & oil glands PRO’s: - Easy to hold ergonomic grip - Easy to use - Gentle - Scalp feels clean after use - Feels like a nice massage on scalp I originally purchased this for my son to help with dandruff but he refused to use it. Lucky for me, because I like the gentle scalp massage when shampooing and conditioning. It leaves my scalp feeling clean between washes and is so easy to use. The ergonomic design and material make it easy to grip and use for my long, coarse hair.
Taye W.
Saint Louis, MO
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) uploaded by Taye W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing scalp massager!! I bought on amazon for maybe $6? I use it in the shower to apply shampoo and condition my scalp. I also use this at night to massage castor and coconut oil into my scalp for thick hair growth and stimulation.
Zehila R.
Fargo, ND
This brush is perfect, I use it often, either when shampooing or just to massage my scalp, especially when I put oil in my scalp. Easy to hold and soft and gentle on my scalp.
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) uploaded by Kelsey C.
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) uploaded by Kelsey C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I always struggle with my scalp getting dry and flaking when the seasons change and I found that when I use this massager when I’m shampooing my hair that it really helps to break up any dry patches on my scalp. This is a very gentle brush and doesn’t leave your hair tangled while you use it in the shower. This is a absolute must have every time I shower and I can tell a noticeable difference in my hair if I don’t use it.
Jade G.
Bronx, NY
Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Scalp Care Brush(Pink) uploaded by Jade G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I always use this product when I wash my hair. It feels so good when I massage it into my head. It removes all of the build up and dirt that’s on your scalp ! 100% recommend. I’m satisfied
Katie W.
Midway, WV
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’m pretty shocked by this product. I honestly didn’t think I would like it or see any benefits, but I was wrong. My scalp feels great and as someone who typically has a dry scalp, this helps relieve it so much. I have very thick hair and this brush didn’t make it tangle or anything.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
This scalp massage brush is said to be useful for all hair types, with soft thick silicone bristles on dry or wet hair. It is also claimed to be easy to use to massage your scalp and deep clean with less shampoo and conditioner. Being very affordable and with a 4 out of 5 star rating, this could be a good option for you if you are on the market for a scalp massager.
Kara H.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This product changed my life! I know that sounds like an exaggeration, but I can assure you it’s not! I’ve recently started limiting the amount of hair washing I do to protect the quality of my hair and with the use of this brush I’ve noticed my hair lasts longer before it gets greasy!y hair feels so soft when I use this massage brush and the added massage affect stimulates the follicles for added hair growth! #haircare #beauty #gamechanger #gadgets