BY HAIR RULES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

styling for kinky hair this amazing, ultra-moisturizing curling cream transforms spongy fro and kinks into bouncy, luscious spirals, simply and effortlessly.  stretches and defines tightly wound tresses without chemical or thermal manipulation.  eliminates shrinkage and banishes frizz in a single step for wash-and-go results.   recommended for:   kinky hair, twists, locks, braids, coiling, texturizers . " hair rules encourages you to love and honor your hair." - dickey see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Alisha L.
Hands down the BEST product I use when I do a Wash N Go on my natural, coily hair. I've been using it faithfully for 3 years and it never lets me down!
Krystal M.
I want to try something that I don't have to put moose or spray in my hair... A hair creme that leaves my curls looking beautiful.. How do you like it? do you recommend?
christabel a.
I'm looking for a hair product for my kinky natural hair..my hair is a 4a kinky type...I'd like to maintain it but different products overtime affect the style of my hair. Anyone with kinky hair or knowledgeable on this hair type could tell me how good this product is for kinky hair ..whether it would change the nature of it in any way..and if it has any side effects...thanks!
Where can I get HAIR RULES KINKY CURLING CREAM online? It is sold out at hairless.com :(