BY HAIR RULES

styling for curly hair curly whip s protein-enriched formula tames frizz and protects curls from humidity, keeping them soft, supple and shiny.  controls and defines wiry curls without crunch, infusing them with essential moisture.   recommended for:   coarse, wiry, thick, ropy curls and spirals.  great for twists, locks, braids, coiling, texturizers .   "hair rules encourages you to love and honor your hair." - dickey see more...

Dyanna M.
Rockville
Review for: Hair Rules Curly Whip, 16 fl. oz. more...
Hands down my favorite hair product. This gives me soft defined curls for days. It make styling my hair so easy and fuss free. The only problem I have is that it’s hard to find. I wish it were in more stores.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
I've been using Curl Whip for about 2 years now. My hair is thick, frizzy, coarse and curly. My curls aren't spiral, more all over the place. I don't really love the way my curls are since they have a mind of their own but this product has given my curly hair more structure and less frizz.

While I don't like applying it to soaking damp hair, I just use my towel and gently squeeze my hair once before applying the curl whip. I usually absorb a little of the wetness so it's not dripping all over my back. With curly hair, the more you touch it or dry it, the frizzier it becomes. So the less touching the better.
Destiny H.
This product used to work for me very well when I had a looser curl pattern. My hair is changing and its a bit tighter well and now the product does not work like it used to. The product was great when my hair was in its prime!
Brittany G.
Harrisburg, PA
Great for your curls . I recommend using this when hair is wet not too much not too little . Then drying it and scrunching your hair should be popping after this . Think this product is less then 20$.
Erica W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is an absolute staple for me. I use it regularly and have purchases any 32 oz bottles. I love the Hair Rules line. My hair is like a 3c tight curly. I also recommend the kinks to curly product for tight coils with a lot is shrinkage.
Thais S.
Brooklyn, NY
I bough it for a friend, she has curly hair but normally she can not find a product that goes well with her hair. Mostly of them does not make her hair nice as that one. She loved it and recommend it
Brandi D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My oldest daughter has naturally curly hair. I do not, so trying to learn how to fix it and what products to use is certainly a challenge. We love this product. Takes the guess work out. It works very well and is at a great price.
ashley p.
Love love love this product it is a great price very affordable I feel like I seen products similar to this one and it was doubled in price and it was smaller this has lasted me a few months makes my hair feel soft and controls my crazy frizz I recommend this product :)
Michelle b.
Columbus , OH
I love this !!!! I have natural hair and I am always on the lookout for products that aid in straightening and moisturizing my hair. This product does that and makes my straightend hair feel amazing.
Kenzie H.
Collinsville, IL
If you have curly hair this is the product for you I have struggled to find products that work for my hair and this one definitely works it is very good for the price and I would buy it again if I get the chance
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Does it really work? control friz? stiff?
Nora L.
Arlington, VA
Does this leave your hair dry?
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Where can you find this product? Does it leave hair stiff? Does it control fizziness?
Crystal C.
Im always looking for new and healthy products for my curly hair, i wonder if this curl whip works? And hows the hold?
Ky'lia C.
Great Mills, MD
I wonder if this would work first my curly hair

back