BY HAIR RULES

Get a salon style blow with ease at home! Unique, texture-specific formula transforms wavy hair into straight, smooth, silky strands without harsh chemicals. Created with special polymers to protect against heat damage and fight frizz. Paraben and sulfate free Key ingredients - Styleze W, Panthenol, Hawaiian Ginger Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein. see more...

Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Camden, NJ
Very good. ..love it with way my wavy hair bounces is not harsh on the hair
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this at Ulta in a travel kit with other Hair Rules products for curly hair. On freshly washed and detangled hair I apply this product generously on my hair. I let it set for about 15 minutes and then I will blow dry in small sections with a comb attachment. With this method of letting it sit I believe I get better long lasting results then to start to blow dry immediately after placing it in my hair. Definitely a staple for me for when I want my 3c curls straight, it doesn't weigh my hair down and protects against heat damage.
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
I think it helps you get those waves you want to have and you can apply and let it dry for a few seconds so comb as you like.
Cruz Y.