BY NAD'S

Hair Removal - Nads - Sangria Punch Natural Warm Gel Kit 6 Oz Great Gift!!! see more...

Suzanne R.
I love Nads products! The sangria punch warm gel smells really good, but it was super grainy and didnt remove the hair as effectively as their other products. While i wouldnt buy the sangria punch again, the regular warm gel remover is a must have product for me!
Elizabeth K.
Jesup, GA
The best kits in the product line. I adore the ease with which I can use this. As someone with sensitive and thin skin from medical issues, I am thankful for nads products; they are gentle, practical, but strong.
Keshawna H.
Redford, MI
This is an ok product I like it but I don't know if I didn't use it correctly but it didn't get all of the hair like it was supposed to do but other than that part I really think the product is good
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very easy to use if you are new at doing at home hair removal. not as painful as I thought it'd be since it's very soothing.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
I been using Made for ears and I love the stuff I would buy it just because is a great product just love it
Robin G.
Fort Smith, AR
Loved how easy to use and how it didn't hurt and left a smooth soft feeling. The smell was great to
Leanna B.
This is a great wax kit at a super affordable price and the quality of the product is also great.
Tanzhi C.
This gel kit is great. It's extremely effective and smells AMAZING. I would use it again and again and I'm usually afraid of waxing. It gets every hair and leaves me feeling smooth and silky. I would recommend it to everyone.