BY HAIR OFF

Perfect Brows without Tweezing Quick & Easy! No Guesswork. No Mess. No Mistakes. Just Press On & Peel Off Discover beautiful eyebrows without the pain and guesswork of tweezing.  Hair Off® Instant Eyebrow Shapers are fast, easy and mistake-proof. The Shapers are precut and pre-shaped so that when placed under and.or over the eyebrow, they remove the hair to the precise contour of a perfectly shaped eyebrow.  Each of the 18 sets of Shapers consist of 2 cold wax strips, one upper and one lower .  Simply place the strip in position, press on, then peel off.  Shapers remove not only the longer, thick. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can find this? I bought these fr...3 Answers
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These stripe really do work! I believe I found mine at Family Dollar a while ago. While it did meet my expectations, I will not be repurchasing because I want to find ones I can use for both my eyebrow and lip area.
Vivian H.
Oglethorpe, GA
These are perfect for beginners! I love that they are preshaped and ready to use right out of the box. They are a life saver for those that are still learning to shape their eyebrows
Emily A.
Sylmar , CA
This product is super easy to use! I was able to completely wax my eyebrows at home. However, it took me using multiple strips In the same area to remove all of the hair. You have to be sure to clean all of the oils off your face before using it. It's definitely less messy and easier to use then conventional wax with separate strips!
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I haven't bought these since the first time I started waxing Lol. Although I don't choose to do it myself, these aren't bad if you know how to use them.
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is easy to use and comes with directions if you're not sure. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't affect my skin at all.
Haleigh F.
Hebron, IN
I love these! I wish I could find them at the store. They're so cheap but they work like magic for me!
Haleigh F.
Hebron, IN
Does anyone know where I can find this? I bought these from Walmart a few years ago and now I can't find them anywhere! I love these!