BY HAIR OFF #26 in Hair Removal Creams

Fast, Easy & Pain-Free Hair Removal. Smoothes Away Hair.

• Exfoliates Skin
  • No Nicks or Razor Burn
  • For Smooth Stubble-Free Skin

Say goodbye to razors and chemicals, nicks and stubble...instead simply smooth away your unwanted hair! With Hair Off Hair Remover Kit for face and body you'll get flawless results everytime – without pain, odor, chemicals, mess or razor bumps! Your skin will stay smoother longer and you will find that your hair regrowth appears slower and less noticeable. The fast and gentle way to silky-soft, stubble-free skin easily & painlessly.

sarah B.
3 in 1
Removes Hair Instantly and Easily
Gently Exfoliates Skin
Regrowth Appears Slower and Less Noticeable
Discover this revolutionary all-natural treatment that makes traditional hair removal products a thing of the past. Say goodbye to unsightly facial hair while eliminating painful tweezing, waxing and the harsh odors of depilatories.
Hair Off Facial Buffer gently massages away unwanted hair and exfoliates skin, leaving your face hair-free and silky smooth. Best of all, with our specially formulated SilCoat finish, hair regrowth appears slower and less noticeable. No wonder Hair Off Facial Buffer is the secret of millions of women around the world!
Take it anywhere for quick and easy touch-ups between hair removals. Get perfect, smooth skin the easy way with Hair Off Facial Buffer.
Suggested Use
Before Using: Read enclosed directions carefully and completely.
Separate pink Facial Strip form its protective backing and adhere to purple support.
With one hand, pull skin back, keeping it smooth and taut while gently stroking the Hair Off Facial Buffer over skin in a clockwise and counterclockwise motion.
After removing all unwanted hair, wash your face with cold water and apply mild cream if necessary. Also good for touch ups between hair removals. Avoid getting the SilCoat Strip wet.
Liza T.
Liza T.
I tried this product fully expecting to be disappointed because nair and other hair removal creams are usually completely ineffective on me. I also have extremely sensitive skin so once the hair came off I was expecting a bad reaction. The product was easy to use, it didn't smell anywhere near as bad as I expected and the result was surprisingly miraculous. The box reccomends leaving it on anywhere from 3-8 minuets but the wording makes it seem like it will work in just three, that must be responsible for most of the poor ratings. It took closer to eight minutes for me but with awesome results, also the post treatment moisturizer is actually a really nice product. I don't typically write reviews unless I have beef with a product but this one I had to share. The only problem I have is that I didn't it years ago. Bottom line give it a shot you may be surprised
yvette p.
yvette p.
Lyford, TX
Say goodbye to razors and chemicals, nicks and stubble... instead simply smooth away your unwanted hair! With Hair Off Hair Remover Kit for face and body you'll get flawless results every time - without pain, odor, chemicals, mess or razor bumps! Your skin will stay smoothr longer and you will find that your hair regrowth appears slower and less noticeable. The fast and gentle way to silky-soft, stubble-free skin easily & painlessly. Hair Off has specially formulated Silksmooth buffers that exfoliate while removing unwanted hair from legs, underarms, upper lip and sensitive areas. You will never want to leave home without it again! Take it anywhere for quick and easy touch-ups. Get beautiful, smooth skin the easy way with Hair Off..
Janet V.
Janet V.
Doral, FL

in my house there are 6 women, all belludas! I think that after the food is what more is spent ayy ,, makeup too, is that there distitntos skin types and also everyone stays with the product you like best, generally different .. from electronic depitadoras, waxes , blades, creams .. uff a lot of things. but definitely Personally, on my face uses this depilatory cream because it is super easy, does not smell strong, the resualtado I love, let me soft skin and very hermosaa !!
brigitte m.
brigitte m.
I've never used anything on facial hair, and after noticing some on my face I decided to buy this product. My face has NEVER felt so smooth. As someone with EXTREMELY sensitive skin, this caused me no irritation, and only a very minor break-out. I only have to use it once every two months, and a little goes a long way. Great value and great quality.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
best thing on the market to remove hair on body or face. At first I did notice a little irritation and burning but that is just because I was not following the directions. Hair grows back slower and thinner. It is nice knowing that I can rub this on my body, wash it off and no more hair! I use it about once ever 2 weeks
kelly a.
kelly a.
College Point, NY
I like using this product because it is so easy to apply, I use it around my private area and it does not sting or burn. I was hesitant to buy this product because I tried so many but I was very pleased with the results I got from using it. I recommend buying this product it really really met my expectations.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Deltona, FL
This kit is great. It doesn't cost a lot and it. works. I got mine at Walmart and that's probably the best place to get it. I use it every month and it takes the hair off so easy. It is so much easier than shaving. If you haven't tried it, you need to. I bet you will continue to use it.
Tory S.
Tory S.
Fernandina, FL
was not haooy wih the results left a weird residue was not satisfied and ended up getting my money back. will not reccomend to anyone stay away from this brand, skin irritations are a given with these guys. Go ahead and buy a different brand I've been happy with nair or veet
sheila h.
sheila h.
Summertown, TN
In my opinion save your money!! I saw this item at Walmart and was hoping this item would help me keep my facial hair (chin) off. It did not work for me in any way. I could not have done it right because that is always possible, but I do not feel that was the case.
Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok so I have PCOS and I'm extra hairy. Does this stuff actually work to remove hair? Or is it going to be a waste of my money like other products.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Maringouin, LA
Does this stuff really work? I tried Nair before and the smell was disgusting. I couldn't bear the smell
Haley N.
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this something you can use once and it does the job, or do you have to use it repetitively?