Hair Off Facial Creme Hair Remover

Smells Great No Mess No Stubble. Leaves Skin Hair-Free & Silky Smooth. Gentle on Sensitive Skin. Works in Just 4 Minutes With just a few simple brush strokes, you can gently remove unwanted facial hair in just 4 minutes.  This is the new generation of hair removal...quick, convenient and so easy, it s mistake-proof. Hair Off® 4 Minute Creme Facial Hair Remover is specially formulated to remove hair quickly from your upper lip, chin, cheeks and hairline.  Our precision applicator brush makes it easy to apply the creme exactly where you want it in a thick, even coat.  The creme dissolves hair away just below the skin s surface, so there.

Has anyone found a worth hair removal system? Tired of tweezing hairs and shaving my small mustache hairs every 2 days lol
Is it creamy or liquidy?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Hair Off Facial Creme Hair Remover!
Shoania G.
Honestly if you have a budget and can't afford to go to a salon to get your stache waxed off this is the best thing you could ever get. It works like a dream and helps with those hairs you don't want
Savanna Y.
It burns for a small amount of time but it removes every single amount of hair you want removed. The only thing is that the amount that you buy is very little.
Amber B.
Owasso, OK
Love this product to rid me of my mustache. Quick, easy, and leaves no irritation. Would recommend.
Kelly H.
Imperial , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product for removing facial hair. It’s a cream like substance. It does not leave your skin red and or irritated. Nor does it leave bumps, and or blisters. It also does not dry your skin out. It’s great for sensitive skin as well. It has a slight smell to it but it is not overpowering are overwhelming. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to be rid of unwanted facial hair. I would definitely buy this again.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA
It does the job and gets rid of the hairs. My skin is sensitive so sometimes it can be irritating or leave me pretty red
Eiricka G.
Belle Glade, FL
I rate this 5 starts because for one it's not as complicated as others and it's very easy to apply and get it over with
María R.
weston, FL
Pues yo odio estos bellos de mas, realmente me encantaria deshacerse por completo de esos desagradables bellos en el rostro y la solucion difinitivamente esta en este producto, me han dicho que es muy bueno y aunque solo lo he usado una sola vez me parecio recommendable.
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Esto es bueno eh quería hacer una pregunta es verdad que en esta app dan regalos gratis y también veo que hay muchas cosas aquí I don’t speak English sorry 😐 y todo lo que veo parece bueno
Elianna S.
Palmdale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love love this product! easy to use and work with. it’s so much faster then shaving !!
Courtney W.
Helped get the stubborn peach fuzz off my face that bothers me so much. I wish it would help slow the hair growth, but i guess that is not the point of this product. I would recommend to use this product once a week or every other week, depending on the growth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...