Hair Off Facial Creme Hair Remover uploaded by Yohan C.

BY HAIR OFF #15 in Hair Removal Creams

Smells Great No Mess No Stubble. Leaves Skin Hair-Free & Silky Smooth. Gentle on Sensitive Skin. Works in Just 4 Minutes With just a few simple brush strokes, you can gently remove unwanted facial hair in just 4 minutes.¬† This is the new generation of hair removal...quick, convenient and so easy, it s mistake-proof. Hair Off¬ģ 4 Minute Creme Facial Hair Remover is specially formulated to remove hair quickly from your upper lip, chin, cheeks and hairline.¬† Our precision applicator brush makes it easy to apply the creme exactly where you want it in a thick, even coat.¬† The creme dissolves hair away just below the skin s surface, so there. see more...

• Does this make your facial hair grow back darker and thicker?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good hair removal cream that's long lasti...1 Answers
  • So i have some facial hair, but i'm actually really lazy, does th...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My bathroom is a graveyard for facial hair removal products, but my upper lip is finally smooth! The instructions say it works in 4 minutes but I was quite skeptical after so many previous disappointments, so I left it on for 8 minutes. This was perfect for me and I did not experience any irritation. I also applied a thick layer of product as the instructions say. The smell is definitely much better than similar products, but can't say that it smells fruity as the packaging implies. But that is a minor complaint for a product that actually works and is reasonably priced.
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
I used this cream on my face and left it on for the recommended time of 5 minutes. It barely removed any hair and left my skin very red and sensitive. Hopefully the tenderness and redness is temporary. I will not be buying this product again.
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
It’s gentle and gets all the hairs. Makes your legs looking grate and smooth. It’s perfect. You can find it anywhere. You will not be shamed. It’s cheap too. You will see results perfectly. It’s awesome buy now!!
Keely T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
I really really love this facial hair remover so much. it is so easy to use just apply a fair layer on the place you want to remove the hair leave it on for a few minutes and done it's that easy. I don't use it too often only when I want my face to look extra smooth but it is great and user friendly and works great on sensitive skin as well definitely recommend to all the women looking for a great facial hair remover!
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried this product I got this I'm a local Dollar General store and it was pretty cheap to get it doesn't cost too much it does work and removes your little hairs I run your mouth area a.k.a. the mustache. But I do say that I have sensitive skin and it leaves me swollen from that area
Taylor S.
Pinson, AL
Product did not remove as much hair as I thought that it would. Could have shaved with my regular razor and removed more. Definitely would not purchase again. Especially because of the price. Still searching for a go-to creme hair remover.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is pretty good. Before I started dermablading this was my go to! And the Sally hansen brand. Now that I get my face shaved lol I don't have any hair that I really need to remove. But this one is very gentle!
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
This product is great because it never irritates my skin, which is rare for facial products! Any time I used removing creme or bleach I always end up burning my skin, but not with this product! It is overall affordable and practical and great for every day use.
Mattison B.
Loveland, CO
Does this make your facial hair grow back darker and thicker?
Shena B.
Has anyone used this I would be afraid to
Sophia S.
Querétaro
So i have some facial hair, but i'm actually really lazy, does this actually work? Is it easy?
Noemi V.
Does this really works? I want to try it but i don't like to spend money on something that doesn't work.
Sephora  H.
I have never used such a thing, before facial hair removal is definitely an issue but I'm scared it can harm my face. I have dry and sensitive skin so i do personally want to try it however a little guide line would really help.