BY HAIR OFF #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Smells Great No Mess No Stubble. Leaves Skin Hair-Free & Silky Smooth. Gentle on Sensitive Skin. Works in Just 4 Minutes With just a few simple brush strokes, you can gently remove unwanted facial hair in just 4 minutes.  This is the new generation of hair removal...quick, convenient and so easy, it s mistake-proof. Hair Off® 4 Minute Creme Facial Hair Remover is specially formulated to remove hair quickly from your upper lip, chin, cheeks and hairline.  Our precision applicator brush makes it easy to apply the creme exactly where you want it in a thick, even coat.  The creme dissolves hair away just below the skin s surface, so there. see more...

• Does this make your facial hair grow back darker and thicker?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good hair removal cream that's long lasting...1 Answers
  • So i have some facial hair, but i'm actually really lazy, does this...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Medley, FL
I have been using this product for years with no irriation or burning, but then again my skin is dark so not sure how it would be on a lighter skin. But I love this product, simple easy, wipe on and off and the hair is gone. if you have sensitive skin try on a small area on your arm first, but again I have had no issues over the past 5 yrs I have been using it. I am just sorry regular stores like CVS, Riteaid and Walgreens no longer carry it :-(
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
The good thing about this product is that it doesn't leave your skin irritated and it's inexpensive, as well as convenient. Just make sure not to leave this cream on your face for too long since the skin on your face is most delicate. Happy with the results and would recommend for people looking for an easy way to remove hair.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Sadly to say, this product did not work well for me at all, i applied a bit to my upper lip and within seconds my skin started to burn really badly and i needed to wash off the product, afterwards, my skin turned red and there was a stinging sensation for approximately one day afterwards. I would not recommend this product.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Fortunately I don't have a lot of facial hair, and the peach fuzz I do have is light blonde. However, I hate how patchy my makeup looks because of it. I've found that cream hair remover works a lot better than razors and it way less painful than waxing, so I always find myself reaching for Hair Off.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Fayetteville, NC
It is easy to use and will take hair off easily. I love the product and the smell lol. It met my expectations and it is very effective for my skin. I have really sensitive skin. I use this every two weeks when there is a event coming along. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Tati S.
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
this product is not very good, the brand isn't very good, it made my skin very itchy and irritated and it burnt really bad, i do not recommend this product due to the harsh chemicals in it.. it was very cheap. if you want a hair remover i would make sure your skin is not sensitive
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
I use this to remove unwanted hair on my face and it works well but be careful not to leave it on too long or have a cut or sore on your face because it will burn you. It's not expensive and is easy to find . I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase again.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Pues yo odio estos bellos de mas, realmente me encantaria deshacerse por completo de esos desagradables bellos en el rostro y la solucion difinitivamente esta en este producto, me han dicho que es muy bueno y aunque solo lo he usado una sola vez me parecio recommendable.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
My favorite thing about this product is the lack of smell. I've used facial hair removers from Avon and the smell is unbearable. Hair Off has no scent! I use this above my lip to get those fine darker hairs. It made my upper lip very smooth and I had no breakouts.
Bella C.
Bella C.
Richmond, TX
This product works. My only problems with this product which I'm sure is my same issue with all of them is the smell and how much product has to be used in order to achieve hair removal. The formula is actually sensitive on my skin tho which is a major plus.
Mattison B.
Mattison B.
Loveland, CO
Does this make your facial hair grow back darker and thicker?
Shena B.
Shena B.
Has anyone used this I would be afraid to
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been looking for a good hair removal cream that's long lasting because all the other ones I've used always takes a few hairs off not the whole thing. Would you guys recommend this for me?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Querétaro
So i have some facial hair, but i'm actually really lazy, does this actually work? Is it easy?
Noemi V.
Noemi V.
Does this really works? I want to try it but i don't like to spend money on something that doesn't work.