BY HAIR HINTS

Goody G Claw Clip Small Half 12 count (Pack Of 6) see more...

Hair Hints Small Black Clear Jaw Clips Dark Brown With Spots
  • "They do slide down a little bit but I have very smooth hair and that could be it." in 1 review
  • "The price is really good for the amount of clips you get at once." in 1 review
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute and useful when doing hair or when I braid my daughters hair. She never sits still so I clip the ends in place then let her move for a bit. Holds a nice amount of hair for the size. I would always suggest having a box or organizer to put them otherwise they are so easy to loose.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these! I use them daily and keep them in my car in case I'm in need of a clip for my hair. My hair is super long and thick so it works amazing for my hair. I highly recommend these! They are incredible!
Marisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thicker hair. With these clips I wasn't able to pull back my whole entire hair. However using these for just pulling back the front pieces of my hair work really well. they stay in place and not once has broken yet. I would recommend. You really can't go wrong with these because they are pretty cheap.
Renee T.
I have these clips and I love them for pulling back my hair on lazy hair days. They hold perfectly and I've had them for many years. They don't instantly break when you drop them like most. My toddler now throws them in the floor and they are still intact!
Kristen K.
Radford, VA
I have thick hair, so if I pull too much back they break very easily. I use them typically just to pull pieces back to wash my face or put on makeup. I also use them to pull pieces of hair up as I'm styling with straightener. These are super cheap, but I probably won't buy again.
Kristine I.
These Hair Hints Small Black Clear Jaw Clips Dark Brown With Spots are my go to clips. I have one in my desk at work, in my purse, in my car. They break easily as I have long think hair but the size is perfect and have been wearing them for years now. I even am wearing on now!
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these clips. They are so helpful pulling my hair back while putting on makeup or just putting your hair up when you don't feel like doing much. Problem is, I can't keep track of them. Just like bobby pins they disappear!!. Also, my cats are little thieves!
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
I love these little clips. I believe the best part about them is that you can't notice them on your hair I buy the black ones because my hair is black. i have thin hair ando they work the best better than Bobby pins and more classy. Love em.
Kara S.
These are awesome! I always keep one around the handle of my purse. They are perfect if you just want to pull your hair out of your face. I love how they come in different colors to match your hair color.
Katie M.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to section my hair when curling or straightening it. They are perfect for that and definitely serve their purpose. However if I need to clip all of my thick hair up, I have to use two.