Add a Photo

By HAIR HINTS
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
I have thicker hair. With these clips I wasn't able to pull back my whole entire hair. However using these for just pulling back the front pieces of my hair work really well. they stay in place and not once has broken yet. I would recommend. You really can't go wrong with these because they are pretty cheap.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Jan. 20, 2017, 7 a.m.
Review for: Hair Hints Small Black Clear Jaw Clips Dark Brown With Spots, 1ct
These are so cute and useful when doing hair or when I braid my daughters hair. She never sits still so I clip the ends in place then let her move for a bit. Holds a nice amount of hair for the size. I would always suggest having a box or organizer to put them otherwise they are so easy to loose.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Radford, VA
I have thick hair, so if I pull too much back they break very easily. I use them typically just to pull pieces back to wash my face or put on makeup. I also use them to pull pieces of hair up as I'm styling with straightener. These are super cheap, but I probably won't buy again.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
These Hair Hints Small Black Clear Jaw Clips Dark Brown With Spots are my go to clips. I have one in my desk at work, in my purse, in my car. They break easily as I have long think hair but the size is perfect and have been wearing them for years now. I even am wearing on now!
Renee T.
Renee T.
I have these clips and I love them for pulling back my hair on lazy hair days. They hold perfectly and I've had them for many years. They don't instantly break when you drop them like most. My toddler now throws them in the floor and they are still intact!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Hair Hints Small Black Clear Jaw Clips Dark Brown With Spots, 1ct
I absolutely love these! I use them daily and keep them in my car in case I'm in need of a clip for my hair. My hair is super long and thick so it works amazing for my hair. I highly recommend these! They are incredible!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Springfield , Mo
I LOVE THESE CLIPS! I have very fine hair and nothing really will keep it in place. These clips do the job and I use them everyday!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
April 20, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Hair Hints Small Black Clear Jaw Clips Dark Brown With Spots, 1ct
I have short hair and these are so helpful with keeping hair out of my face because it is too short to tie up. So useful and so easy to use. 5/5 for sure
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these clips. They are so helpful pulling my hair back while putting on makeup or just putting your hair up when you don't feel like doing much. Problem is, I can't keep track of them. Just like bobby pins they disappear!!. Also, my cats are little thieves!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
March 6, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Hair Hints Small Black Clear Jaw Clips Dark Brown With Spots, 1ct
Use these every day. Great for thin hair and they don't hurt your scalp, they stay in place and are very affordable