BeautyHairHair Productswatermans
Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner by - Combo Pack - Best Hair Growth System for women and men

by watermans

We have real results, please see other photos for proof Every before and after photo can lead to the original source. Search: Facebook Watermans Grow Me Our exclusively designed unisex hair growth shampoo and conditioner have been formulated using Watermans GrowMore technology. * Stimulate hair growth * Repair, hydrate and strengthen hair shafts * Keep hair healthy and thick looking * Nourish hair from root to tip * Contain natural DHT blockers for male and female pattern baldness. * Improves scalp health * Revitalise dull and dry hair * Reduce excessive shedding and premature hair breakage * Improve shine and volume * Increases blood circulation under the scalp thereby stimulating hair growth. Watermans Luxury Hair Growth System combo pack includes Watermans Grow Me Shampoo and Watermans Condition Me Conditioner. Shampoo Main Active Ingredients are: Biotin, Caffeine Argan Oil kernels Rosemary ExtractAllantoinHydrolyzed lupin protein (Anageline)Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Conditioner Main Active Ingredients are: Cholesterol + Vitamin D (Made from Sheep wool) Caffeine Rosemary Extract Hydrolyzed lupin protein Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Antioxidant propertiesv Glycerin * Results may vary from person to person” it's not going to work for everyone but when it does the results are awesome see photos above #LoveWatermans

Made in the UK, Sulfate Free, Paraben free - Women and Men all races; Replenishing & Nourishing, Revitalises hair growth, Stimulates hair growth, Strengthens Hair Follicles.; Natural DHT Blocking in scalp great for hair loss during pregnancy and menopause. Great for males in their 20s - 30s with receding hairline; Protects and repairs, Strengthens from root to tip, Reduces hair loss, Softens and moisturises; Grow More Luxury Hair Growth Formula from the UK

Has anyone had luck with receding hair line in men? My fiancé has a bad receding hair line at 24 years old and long hair, we need help!
Start your review of Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner by Watermans - Combo Pack - Best Hair Growth System for women and men!
Priyanta M.
Brisbane
Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner by Watermans - Combo Pack - Best Hair Growth System for women and men uploaded by Priyanta M.
Really helps you to stop with your hair fall in for the 1st month. 2 more months to go. But it has stopped the hair fall.Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner by Watermans - Combo Pack - Best Hair Growth System for women and men
Rebecca V.
Keighley, West Yorkshire
I've been using this a couple of months now and can definitely see the difference it's beginning to make. All my short bits of hair from the bottom on my head have grown so much which is great because I have such fine hair that I'll take any extra I can get. I've also noticed I'm losing much less hair while brushing
Fiona A.
Rose lane
Bought this as my hair felt thin. Wow it's amazing, even my hair dresser commented on how much thicker my hair is. Lots of new growth too. Lovely smell and don't need too much mine lasts approx 6 weeks and my hair is long. Worth the money.
Emma D.
This duo is amazing!! Really helped strengthen my hair, and helped with re-growth after hair loss. Makes hair lovely and soft. Worth the money.
Tabitha A.
Cloverdale, WA
I totally recommend this combo, I have a very damaged hair so it’s hard for me to try grow my hair cause of the split ends, and the bleach. Since I use this combo, my hair has grown so much, probably the longnest I’ve ever had in a while. I pair it with the HASK argan oil hair vitamin and my hair been amazing
SANKALA delini S.
Craigieburn, VIC
I think it’s a ok product, I used it for over 4 months and didn’t see results. It did help to keep my scalp healthy however I found it quite harsh for my hair. I do like how well it cools and stimulates the scalp. I don’t think it’s the best product for long hair.
Lisa H.
Shipley Park Gardens
I bought x6 bottles of shampoo and x6 conditioners based on the reviews I seen many years ago. I can honestly say it done nothing for my hair. I have dyed my hair over the years. Therefore my hair is coloured, to my shoulders and prone to frizz. I wouldn't buy Watermans again. I felt like I wasted my money. A family member also used Watermans for a year and she said the same thing.
Emma S.
I absolutely have fallen in love with this company my hair never used to grow. It usually just gets thick then I get loads of split ends but my god have I seen a really big difference in the quality and length of my hair. I feel a lot more confident and won't use any other shampoo or conditionar 😁
Brandy L.
Seffner, FL
I don't think this product actually works. I used it for 6 months or longer. Gave it a decent try. I don't like the smell of the conditioner. I was using it everyday and then switched to every other day. I think it's expensive. Amazon did some deals on it and got it really cheap.
Oliver S.
Liverpool
I get this shampoo/conditioner set once a month via subscribe and save on Amazon. It's designed for preventing hair loss, after a few years of heavily bleaching my hair and having ut start to snap and fall out (and not knowing one half of my family genetics), I decided to cut it all off last December and see what I was working with. It seemed in ok condition even though I couldn't remember what my hair was like before the bleach. I bought biotin and started on this to see if I could salvage my scalp. After nearly 9 months of using these once or twice a week (there was a month I missed somewhere in the middle), I can say... I think it does work. My hair definitely feels stronger and like less comes out in the shower, I don't brush my hair every day so after a day or two of dry shampoo and hairspray I guess I lose the last 2 days worth of natural shedding all at once in the shower and have a mini panic attack. My main issue is that the conditioner almost always runs out first so there's always a roll over of the shampoo when the new set arrives, and my hair never feels super silky from this conditioner even now without the bleach. If you are worried about hair loss or repairing damage, I would recommend this as it is fairly priced and it feels like my hair is in better condition than it was.