Hair Gels Palmers, Hair Conditioners uploaded by Whitney G.Hair Gels Palmers, Hair Conditioners uploaded by Whitney G.

BY PALMER'S

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Our natural Manuka Flower Honey is harvested directly from New Zealand. This super moisturizing, natural anti-bacterial ingredient helps promote healthy, protected hair and scalp. Palmer's Manuka Flower Honey Leave-In Conditioner instantly detangles hair from root to tips with the addition of Amla Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butter. Essential fatty acids, vitamins and rich nutrients moisturize and repair hair, while detangling and fighting frizz. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

👑AMYMARIA👑✨🌸💝 M.
San Antonio, TX
OGX® Coconut Milk ShampooDove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoowet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting SprayTRESemmé Fresh Start Smoothing Dry ShampooDove Color Care ShampooHerbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo I love these products! Great for dry hair give it a great look for soft shinny hair ! Strongly recommend:) and helped keep my fly away hairs under control after a good wash!(;
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
This was recently on Clearance so,I decided for one buck why not. Omg! Where has this been whole life? This leave in conditioner is amazing. Hands down my favorite. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I've only had it two weeks and I have 1/4th of a bottle left. Now I can't find it anywhere
Whitney G.
This stuff really gets the job done! Easily distributes, super easy to detangle with and cheap. ... But it smell too strong for me and I'm phasing out hair care products with propylene glycol in them. It can attribute to cancer. You'll hear the excuse that the amount isn't significant enough to give you cancer but small amounts over the next 30 year just might do the trick, especially when other daily life items like, toothpaste, body wash, shampoos, ect. contain it too! My health comes first.
My rating doesn't include how I feel about the Propylene Glycol, only the performance of the product.
Nicola S.
The leave in honey conditioner is incredible. It makes brushing your hair when damp so easy and leaves a lovely scent. It doesn’t weigh your hair down. I use mine mainly in the ends and mid lengths and it really prevents tugging. I’d say it’s amazing value for the price. Would definitely recommend
Amy H.
Nailsea , Bristol
Love it! My hair gets dry and frizzy. I’ve used strengthening oil and argon oil before which were nice but didn’t really solve the problem. This does though, I’ve been using it for two days and my hair looks and feels natural and smooth and healthy. I feel like it’s even given me some much needed volume up too too!
Gemma W.
London
My go too leave in conditioner, leaves my hair super soft and smells amazing too. It’s also great value for money as a little bit of product goes a long way. I always re purchase this product and others in the collection.
Narelle F.
Manchester, Manchester
The smell of this is amazing. I use it mainly to detangle my toddler daughters curls and on my own fry hair. I don't feel it does a lot for me but it definitely makes brushing her curls a lot less of an ordeal
Charlie N.
Southend
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!

I bought this leave in conditioner after I had my hair bleach to regain some sort of moisture to the ends of my hair as it's quiet dry n damaged now.

Applied to ends of dry hair.
This stuff smells amazing!
Makes my hair feel so much softer and healthier. I've used this product about 5 mins before straightening to give it time to dry and it makes the ends of my hair look so much sleeker apposed to straightening my hair without product, I'm not sure if it's recommended to use before straightening it just something I've done and I'm happy to carry on doing it.

I also use this on damp hair too, after a shower and before bed my boyfriend always comments on how good my hair smells. I wake up in the morning to softer hair and it's still smelling good :)

I'm happy with this product and I would recommend!
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
Love this product easily sprayed thru the hair and does the job I love the smell, and so does my 8 year old she has very curly hair and this stuff works a treat on her unruly mop! It conditions great and gives the hair a wonderful shine and it's reasonably priced and it really helps fight the frizz thumbs up from me
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
does this condition hair?