Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner

by Hair Food

Feed your hair with Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner. Infused with the invigorating essences of dewy white nectarine and luscious pear, our sulfate free nectarine and pear recipe works to strengthen and protect color treated hair that might need a little extra care, and leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally pampered.

Is this product vegan? I’ve reached out to the company and still haven’t heard back yet.
Start your review of Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Wisc Rapids, WI
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell and ingredients used. My hair is very curly and dry, so this helps keep the hair hydrated.
Ottawa , ON
I received this product as a complimentary product from Hair Food and with my first use, my curls are so soft and my hair is left smelling great. I didn’t diffuse my hair but I’m excited to see how my curls look next wash with diffusing!