Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner

by Hair Food

Feed your hair with Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner. Infused with the invigorating essences of dewy white nectarine and luscious pear, our sulfate free nectarine and pear recipe works to strengthen and protect color treated hair that might need a little extra care, and leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally pampered.

Is this product vegan? I’ve reached out to the company and still haven’t heard back yet.
Start your review of Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Curtis, MI
I received the manuka and honey scent from influenster for free! It has made my hair super soft and it feels so healthy! Safe for color treated hair too !
Bellevue, NE
Smells amazing and doesn't weigh my hair down. Does a nice job of detangling my long hair too. I feel like it could do a little more for frizz control.
Philadelphia
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair extremely soft and smells so good. I love that it doesn't have harmful chemicals and the price is great!
Cottage Grove, MN
I loved the smell of the conditioner as well as the shampoo. My hair felt soft after it dried. I really like this duo. And I would recommend it.
BAY CITY, MI
This product is amazing. First it smells great, crisp and fresh. Then when you use it it works great and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth
Greenbrier, TN
Awesome!! This is light yet super moisturizing! Highly recommend it! I hair very fine hair and this works great to not weigh my hair down.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Great conditioners! It smells amazing, it was a tropical smell. Leaves my hair silky smooth, cleans my hair well and is not drying.
Lynnwood, WA
Left my hair feeling super soft and smelling amazing! It's one of my favorite conditioners that doesn't break the bank! !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Smells great! Conditioned and refreshed curly hair without leaving frizzy and dry. It left my hair smooth and shiny.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Loving this paired with its matching shampoo! It hasn’t faded my colors, and leave my hair soft and light feeling!