Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner

by Hair Food

Feed your hair with Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner. Infused with the invigorating essences of dewy white nectarine and luscious pear, our sulfate free nectarine and pear recipe works to strengthen and protect color treated hair that might need a little extra care, and leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally pampered.

Is this product vegan? I’ve reached out to the company and still haven’t heard back yet.
Start your review of Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Whitman, MA
This conditioner is great! It had a great scent just like the shampoo and isn’t overpowering. It made my hair tangle free and soft. The best part is that it is great for colored hair!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I really liked this conditioner. It smells wonderful! Made my hair nice and soft. I didn't need to use a detangler after using this conditioner. I will be buying this conditioner.
Rowlett, TX
The packaging was nice looking and the pump made it easy to use in the shower. The scent was light and refreshing. I didn't feel that the conditioner really cleaned my hair.
SAVONBURG, KS
I really like this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It doesnt leave a grease residue behind and it smells great! I highly recommend the Hair Food products!
Kenilworth, NJ
Similar to the shampoo, I wasn’t a huge fan of the smell and left my hair feeling a bit oily. I was happy to try the product out but probably wouldn’t be a repeat user — I’ll stick to my usual routine for now!
Tampa, FL
The smell is good! However, the conditioner is a bit runny and doesn’t feel like it does much more than run off my hair when I apply it. It is color safe, and even after use, my ends still feel dry. I use much creamier conditioner regularly for my dry, processed ends. I don’t use the conditioner often but will try it again in the summer when the weather is warmer.
Bessemer, AL
I got this product from Influenster to try for reviewing purposes. Paired with the White Nectarine and Pear shampoo, it's hard to beat the wonderful and lasting scent. I haven't had an issue with my color treated hair and i am highly satisfied with how soft and light my hair feels after a shower.
Greenwood, IN
I’m honestly really picky about my color shampoo and conditioner. I have light brown hair naturally and my hair stylist colors it blonde, but with all natural products. It tends to make my hair pull red, and the only thing I’ve found that works is Aveda. The conditioner is really moisturizing and I love how my hair feels after I use it, however after a day my hair is a little greasy. Nothing a little dry shampoo can’t fix! Definitely would recommend!
Columbus, GA
I have very thin hair so I am very frugal with using conditioner as I don’t want to flatten out my hair. The conditioner smelled as great as the shampoo. It didn’t seem too heavy where it weighed down my hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This smells great and to my surprise I didn't need much. I have color treated hair this worked well for me. I would recommend. I got this through influenster.