Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner

by Hair Food

Feed your hair with Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner. Infused with the invigorating essences of dewy white nectarine and luscious pear, our sulfate free nectarine and pear recipe works to strengthen and protect color treated hair that might need a little extra care, and leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally pampered.

Is this product vegan? I’ve reached out to the company and still haven’t heard back yet.
Start your review of Hair Food White Nectarine and Pear Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Huntsville, AL
This condition is awesome, I just love that it smells so good and my hair feels so nourished. I feel like compared to other products it's much better. I looked up the price and it is more expensive than most of the conditioners found in stores, but then again it is worth it #influenster #HairFood
Mountain View, MO
Just like the shampoo, the conditioner is thick and a little goes a long way. My hair feels so smooth and healthy! Even though it's a color protector, I have no frizz after drying which I usually do with others. All natural ingredients, I highly recommend this duo.
Elsa, TX
The conditioner leaves my hair smooth and soft after washing it. Which is good since I have bleached hair and my ends tends to be dry after washing my hair. Overall the conditioner is good but I don’t recommend this particular conditioner if you have oily hair.
Olathe, KS
I use this everyday, leaves my hair feeling soft and full of life. I use it in combination with a clarifying shampoo. One of the best combos I have found for my hair. Problem is I can never find it in store and when I do I have to buy multiple. The struggle is real.
The smell is amazing!! This conditioner makes my hair so soft and when I get out the shower I’ve noticed my hair is less frizzy and tangled. After receiving this complimentary from Influenster, I’ve used it every day since. I would definitely purchase!
Vienna, VA
The conditioner SMELLS AMAZING. this definitely worked well with my hair, it sat nicely and made my hair feel soft after I dried it. I am also happy that to bottle contains a lot of product so it is well worth the money! I’m extremely satisfied
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love the smell and how amazing and shiny it made my hair feel. I also didn’t feel like I needed to use a palm full as I do with other products. I loved the packaging and that it has a pump for convenience. Highly recommended these products
Lumberton, NC
I loved this conditioner! I love that you can pump it! The smell of this conditioner is amazing and it left my hair feeling so soft! It also made it smell so great! I’ll definitely be buying more once I run out!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love this conditioner! It smells good, and it doesn’t make my whole shower oily and clogged compared to other conditioners for repairing my damaged hair. It feels light so I’ll definitely be using this again!
Denton, TX
I’m really not a conditioner user made I love the scent of this one and the scent lasts awhile . And a little of this conditioner goes a long way for me. I do think it is a little on the pricey side .