BY HAIR FOOD

• Perfect for coarse, dry or damaged hair
  • Smooths and hydrates
  • Infused with jasmine and vanilla fragrance
  • Paraben, gluten, mineral oil and dye free

Gently condition and hydrate your hair with Hair Food Hair Milk conditioner Infused with Jasmine & Vanilla Fragrance 17.9 oz. Use this rich and creamy conditioner, infused with jasmine and vanilla fragrance to smooth and protect, soften, restore lost moisture and leave your hair smelling great. Gentle enough for daily use.

Hana W.
Elkhorn , NE
I love using this conditioner with the shampoo! It did a great job leaving my hair soft and hydrated! I also noticed that this conditioner didnt leave my hair looking greasy the next day like most do! This conditioner like the shampoo comes in a pump so you don’t use too much! A little goes a long way with this product! I used it mostly on the ends of my hair where it’s dryer but a little on my roots! I also received this complimentary from influenster in my hair food voxbox but will definitely repurchase myself!
Fay S.
Livonia, MI
The smell of this conditioner is so phenomenal that I want to bathe in it. It’s such a light clean scent that doesn’t make your scalp itch. Some products have such a strong scent that it makes my scalp itchy , this one doesn’t. My hair was super easy to comb and I loved that it comes with a easy to use pump. Two thumbs up! Yassss
Debra O.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love the smell of the conditioner. It’s a very light conditioner that doesn’t make your hair greasy or heavy feeling. It’s great to use every day! The only downside, I’ve noticed more static since using this product. Hair Food Vanilla Bean & Jasmine Hair Milk Conditioner
Jennifer Z.
North Freedom, WI
The smell last for days. Not much product is needed and yet it leaves hair so very smooth. Healthy looking. My scalp actually feels cleaner after using this product!
Nicole S.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all, this product smells amazing! Really comforting and warm! My hair was super shiny and soft after my first wash. Can't wait to see how prolonged use yields results.
Ione G.
Hazel Park, MI
How does this smell?
Jen🦋 M.
South Miami, FL
Does it leave any residue afterwards? I’m still on the hunt for a good conditioner.
Jessica D.
Has anyone tried this yet?