BY HAIR FOOD

Hair Food Color Protect Conditioner is a mild recipe inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power and shine.

• Color Protect Sulfate Free Conditioner provides lightweight conditioning for manageable hair with luxurious shine
  • Sulfate Free Color Protect Shampoo & Conditioner is a system that gently cleanses color treated hair for luxurious shine
  • A fragrant blend of energizing white nectarine and pear
  • Paraben Free
  • Mineral Oil Free
  • Dye Free
  • Gluten Free

Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Ah. So I’ve taken like. A hot minute to review the Hair Food Color Shampoo and Conditioner from @HairFood. My hair was very red, and I was interested in going for more of a violet, so I mixed Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye in Purple Rain with a tiiiiiiny bit of Wrath (my go-to color lately) into my HairFood Color Protect Conditioner. Another huge change that I decided to make was to switch from my normal cleansing routine to conditioning first and shampooing second. These two “tricks” combined with this product has made for some curly, voluminous, purple locks! My hair feels softer, and it’s much shinier. If anything changes, I’ll post an updated review, but as of right now, I’m very content with these products!
Angelina L.
Santa Rosa, CA
So, my hair been due, bleached, colored and high lighted so many times over the past two years, I though I finally found my holy grail in Bed Head but then, I was sent this. Not only does this smell like a magical forest of rare flowers and goodness, it actually works for your hair! My hair was dry and coarse, I stopped using any products in my hair to full test this shampoo and conditioner.

This conditioner is super moisturizing but not only that, it’s nourishing. My hair texture has improved so much over the past month. My hair is soft and shiner, and it’s easier to brush through! I’ve had issues with dry scalp in the past but this just does everything. It takes care of your very important scalp as well as your hair. I would definitely buy this!
Astrid V.
Reading, PA
So before I reviewed this I really wanted to use it a lot to get the best opinion to start off I have very curly frizzy hair about 32 inches long and very very thick. So far I used the conditioner 4 times I use about 3-4 hand fulls to really un knot my hair usually takes me 20 mins but somehow it took me longer with this conditioner. My hair was shedding more than usual ? Which confused me I believe it is meant for oily scalp and wavy hair I personally would not re purchase this conditioner I liked the shampoo much much better but would recommend to others with the opposite hair texture it smells wonderful and the smell stayed in my hair for about 6 hours I will update my review once I finish the product
Vanessa V.
This conditioner omg! It's great. Specially when you use with the shampoo. It leaves your hair shiny, untangled, and voluminous. And yes it does smell good but you won't be smelling like the shampoo. Lol Also I'm not giving a good review because I got this complimentary from Influenster, but the product is actually good. From the first use I was like wait is my hair being fabulous today or what but no it was thanks to this shampoo and conditioner. It's perfect because it made my hair feel like I got out from the salon with a blowout. Def try it!

#HairFoodxInfluenster #influenster #hairfood @hairfood @influenster
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
I love the way this conditioner smells and it does a nice job of hydrating my strands and maintaining my color. Works great with the matching shampoo and I haven't noticed any irritation on my skin because of this product (which can sometimes happen with my sensitive skin).

I've used for about 3 weeks and like this product a lot. Not sure if it's because of the shampoo or conditioner since I use them both but sometimes my fine hair doesn't feel as voluminous as it could but it also doesn't strip my hair either so it's a trade off.

Would recommend to a friend!
Karen R.
This #HairFood color protectant conditioner was #complimentary sent to me from #influenster. I love the fresh & tingly feeling it gives my scalp when I wash my hair. It has a wonderful scent & you can instantly feel it working on your scalp. It’s soothing & helps with shine. I would definitely recommend this conditioner. I have seen a difference in my hair since using this conditioner. Guys it’s also #sulfate, #paraben, #gluten #dye & #mineraloil FREEEEE Hair Food Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner
Brittany M.
Spokane, WA
What I like about this conditioner is that it is color safe and fairly inexpensive. It also smells really good and I like that the scent stays in my hair throughout the day. That being said I still didn’t love this one and don’t see myself buying it in the future. It just was okay honestly and I didn’t find it any better than other comparable brands that are less expensive. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Shamira D.
I am always looking for sulfate free products and when I got this in my Voxbox I was thrilled. The smell of the conditioner is amazing and not too overpowering just like the Hair Food shampoo. I have been using this for over 2 weeks now and the conditioner did a good job in making my hair feel soft. I did feel like using more product when applying to my hair as the formula is not too thick like regular conditioners. Overall, I enjoyed using the product.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
I was really pleased with this conditioner! It smelled absolutely delightful, and actually moisturized my hair. I did however feel like my hair was greasier after a day (normally I can go 2-3 days between washing), so that was a downside, but I also have very thick, oily hair. And again, as I said about the shampoo - the branding is just really subpar to me. The bottle shape is boring the branding is too all over the place.
Katie E.
Memphis, TN
Hair Food Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner

This conditioner is so great paired with the shampoo. It doesn’t make my hair oily, but does a great job of keeping my hair nourished and feeling great even after all of the color treatment my hair withstands. The price is reasonable and this is so much better than any other color treated shampoo/conditioner duo I have found!
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
What does it smell like?