BY HAIR FOOD #12 in Conditioner

Hair Food Color Protect Conditioner is a mild recipe inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power and shine.

• Color Protect Sulfate Free Conditioner provides lightweight conditioning for manageable hair with luxurious shine
  • Sulfate Free Color Protect Shampoo & Conditioner is a system that gently cleanses color treated hair for luxurious shine
  • A fragrant blend of energizing white nectarine and pear
  • Paraben Free
  • Mineral Oil Free
  • Dye Free
  • Gluten Free

Buy on Target*
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Ah. So I’ve taken like. A hot minute to review the Hair Food Color Shampoo and Conditioner from @HairFood. My hair was very red, and I was interested in going for more of a violet, so I mixed Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye in Purple Rain with a tiiiiiiny bit of Wrath (my go-to color lately) into my HairFood Color Protect Conditioner. Another huge change that I decided to make was to switch from my normal cleansing routine to conditioning first and shampooing second. These two “tricks” combined with this product has made for some curly, voluminous, purple locks! My hair feels softer, and it’s much shinier. If anything changes, I’ll post an updated review, but as of right now, I’m very content with these products!
Angelina L.
Santa Rosa, CA
So, my hair been due, bleached, colored and high lighted so many times over the past two years, I though I finally found my holy grail in Bed Head but then, I was sent this. Not only does this smell like a magical forest of rare flowers and goodness, it actually works for your hair! My hair was dry and coarse, I stopped using any products in my hair to full test this shampoo and conditioner.

This conditioner is super moisturizing but not only that, it’s nourishing. My hair texture has improved so much over the past month. My hair is soft and shiner, and it’s easier to brush through! I’ve had issues with dry scalp in the past but this just does everything. It takes care of your very important scalp as well as your hair. I would definitely buy this!
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
This product smelled great and did not weigh my hair down. It was very thin and made me feel like I needed to use more product. It did not detangle my hair at all, intact it made it worse. It made my hair soft but it did have some down sides for me. It made my scalp SO oily and itchy and that is not traits that I usually have. I thought it was just a unusual day for me, but it happened 3 days in a row. My scalp is usually normal to dry, so for it to be so oily that I had to wash again, I knew something was wrong. I do not know if this is something that will only happen to me.. But it did make my hair smell great and feel great, just messed with my scalp.
Candice M.
First off this smells amazing !! a light nectarine scent that isn’t too overbearing 🍑.. leaves your hair with a light clean scent! This treated my colored & processed hair with so much care! It cleaned my hair but left no heavy residue .. the conditioner was my favorite!! It’s glided through my hair and left it super hydrated and soft !! When I blow dryef my hair it also felt softer and smooth! A definite plus!! I can’t wait to keep seeing the positive results!! Thank you HAIRFOOD for keeping those pesky parabens out too ! Hair Food Color Protect Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine & Pear FragranceHair Food Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner
Astrid V.
Reading, PA
So before I reviewed this I really wanted to use it a lot to get the best opinion to start off I have very curly frizzy hair about 32 inches long and very very thick. So far I used the conditioner 4 times I use about 3-4 hand fulls to really un knot my hair usually takes me 20 mins but somehow it took me longer with this conditioner. My hair was shedding more than usual ? Which confused me I believe it is meant for oily scalp and wavy hair I personally would not re purchase this conditioner I liked the shampoo much much better but would recommend to others with the opposite hair texture it smells wonderful and the smell stayed in my hair for about 6 hours I will update my review once I finish the product
Vanessa V.
This conditioner omg! It's great. Specially when you use with the shampoo. It leaves your hair shiny, untangled, and voluminous. And yes it does smell good but you won't be smelling like the shampoo. Lol Also I'm not giving a good review because I got this complimentary from Influenster, but the product is actually good. From the first use I was like wait is my hair being fabulous today or what but no it was thanks to this shampoo and conditioner. It's perfect because it made my hair feel like I got out from the salon with a blowout. Def try it!

#HairFoodxInfluenster #influenster #hairfood @hairfood @influenster
Paola M.
Garland, TX
I’ve been using Hair Food Sulfate Free Color Protect Conditioner for about two weeks now and I have been using the matching shampoo as well. I really enjoyed both products I’ve noticed a changed to my hair it has become less oily and so much smoother unlike before my hair was really oily and dry. I love the scent it’s so long lasting. The only thing that I would recommend to use a small amount a little goes a long way. I accidentally use a very generous amount one time and it became oily quicker unlike the other time I’ve used it. I do recommend get with its duo plus it’s a color protect conditioner. I would be definitely trying out the rest HairFood line to see how the other perform.
Rachel H.
Decent conditioner. It coats my bathtub with a slippery film. Watch out if this is a concern for you. It contains a nice conditioning agent for the hair, behentrimonium chloride which has both wet and dry combing properties. However, I didn’t find it to be super conditioning. My hair felt a bit tangled as I was combing it in the shower. For those of you who are worried about sodium hydroxide on the label, no worries. It is neutralized by stearic acid which forms a soap that makes the conditioner wash off more readily. Although conditioning agents alone with good rinse off properties would have been just as fine if not better.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
I love the way this conditioner smells and it does a nice job of hydrating my strands and maintaining my color. Works great with the matching shampoo and I haven't noticed any irritation on my skin because of this product (which can sometimes happen with my sensitive skin).

I've used for about 3 weeks and like this product a lot. Not sure if it's because of the shampoo or conditioner since I use them both but sometimes my fine hair doesn't feel as voluminous as it could but it also doesn't strip my hair either so it's a trade off.

Would recommend to a friend!
Andrea C.
First off I would like to say I was sent this product by influenster to try out for testing purposes with that being said I have colored hair I dye it red so people who have colored hair know when washing your hair sometimes the shampoo makes your hair feel very rough and kinda like that feeling when you wash your hand with a bar soap and it feels tight but with your hair and this conditioner takes all that feeling away my hair is so shiny and soft I can’t stop touching it I would definitely recommend this product it smells so good it feels so good and it makes my hair feel strong
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
What does it smell like?