Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo

by Hair Food

Inspired by the benefits of nutrient-packed, vitalizing ingredients like strawberry and ginger, Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo deeply cleanses hair to remove buildup for lustrous, natural shine

I can't find you in stores! Whyyy?
I tried the Kiwi version of this shampoo and it didn’t smell so great. Anyone try any other versions and do they smell better and work well?
Does this make your hair dry? Also, how is the scent?
Start your review of Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo!
Glen Allen, VA
I received this shampoo in my complimentary #blossomvoxbox, and so far I really like it. I have several hair challenges that I face day to day: fine strands, but a lot of them; wavy, dull, high frizz; perpetually dry, hard to hold moisture. I definitely follow the rule of only washing my hair every few days because my hair is so dry it takes that long to build natural oils. So, when I use shampoo, I prefer it to be gentle and non-stringent. I would give this stuff a B+. It has a really pleasant smell and I didn't need much at all to lather all of my long hair. I tried it with just normal conditioning as opposed to my regular routine (leaving in conditioner, coconut oil treatments, etc.) to see how this shampoo holds up. It left my hair with a good shine and tamed my frizz pretty well. It definitely has the feel of high quality shampoo and I like that it's paraben free. I will give it a few more tries, but so far it's pretty good!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Fine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Hiram
At first I loved this shampoo. It has made my hair fall out in clumps while washing and all during the day! Switched shampoo today and immediately noticed a difference. Will not be. It this shampoo again even though it smells amazing.
I tried this awhile ago and LOVED IT!! It smells amazing and doesnt leave your hair feeling dry and brittle. It cleans really great and leaves my hair smelling magnificent.
Lyndhurst, OH
My new favorite shampoo. I had received a coupon for $3 off in my ModaVoxBox with the Hair Mask and immediately went out to buy a shampoo. I noticed that they had a variety, but I was in a need of a root clarifying specialty. This stuff is great! It immediately got rid of a lot of residue on the first use and you can feel it tingling it on your scalp as it tries to remove product and freshen roots. I love it. The scent is not my favorite, but it may smell good to some people and it doesn't last long just the results do. I love using it every 3 days or so in cycle with my other shampoos. I am loving how my hair is shining more!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Dandruff / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Anaheim, CA
After I bleach my hair for an hombre affect my scalp was extremely itchy and dry. And my sister has Dandruff and she told me to use this and it worked wonders. Cleared up the downdraft I had unless in the itchiness.
Brunette / Brittleness, Dandruff, Oily Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Winneconne, WI
One word: natural! Love the natural product! And finding a natural product with a amazing smell is hard to find but it smells great too :) can’t wait to try more of this for my hair! Might become my new obsession 🤗
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Fine, Thin
Springfield, OR
What an amazing scent combination! ❤❤ Using ginger is first for me!  I can't wait to try all of them! I've just alerted my husband!  😂😂
Is this really only exclusive to Target stores or no?!
Is this really only exclusive to Target stores or no?!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Split Ends / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely in love with this shampoo! Honestly, I've always been very picky when it came down to choosing which shampoo and conditioner was right for my hair. I tend to have dryer skin and my scalp does flake a bit and I heard great reviews on the product and came across it at the store! So I said "why not" and decided to purchase it! When I tell you it's done magic, I really mean it!! You'll feel the difference in the texture of your hair and how it flows! And the smell... It doesn't smell too sweet and it has that nice strawberry touch of scent flowing around. I can't tell you enough! I been complimented quite a few times on the scent and how my hair looks more lively! Please please pleeeease try it out! You won't be disappointed! I couldn't go back to any of my old shampoos ever since I bought this!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Straight, Thick
Cleveland, TN
Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Mandi S.
Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Mandi S.
I received this shampoo in a previous VoxBox and I absolutely LOVE it! I have naturally curly/wavy hair that is so heavy that most of the time my curls only show up at the bottom. This is why I am constantly straightening my hair. But, after receiving this shampoo and using it for the first time I could tell a huge difference in my hair, even while wet! Now, it's been 2 months and I've only straightened my hair 3 times. I use this shampoo every other day and I feel it strips my hair of all unwanted chemicals of the other shampoo/conditioners. Plus, it smells amazing!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Avondale , AZ
Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by RHIANNON P.
This is an excellent product to cleanse and restore hair to almost original, natural state. I used Clairol's Hair Food after receiving it as a sample from one of the Influenster's Box Campaigns. I intentionally left my hair unwashed for about 4 days. My scalp was itchy, oil and with an oil head smell. Yucky! This product was simple and easy to use, except the pump on it was somehow damaged. Ending result was superbly clean hair and scalp and soft, vibrant tresses left behind.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Volume / Straight, Fine

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...