Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo

by Hair Food

Inspired by the benefits of nutrient-packed, vitalizing ingredients like strawberry and ginger, Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo deeply cleanses hair to remove buildup for lustrous, natural shine

I can't find you in stores! Whyyy?
I tried the Kiwi version of this shampoo and it didn’t smell so great. Anyone try any other versions and do they smell better and work well?
Does this make your hair dry? Also, how is the scent?
Start your review of Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo!
Upon first opening, I noticed the smell was amazing. I used hair food shampoo after a weekend filled with hair spray use and it was amazing! Some people seem to have found that it made their heads itchy, but I found my hair was no longer itchy (from hairspray buildup and residue) after use. (My hair is naturally thick and wavy)
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
I received this product in my Blossom Vox Box. The shampoo smelt great and left my hair smelling great all day. I loved how clean my hair felt after using it. I probably wont use it every time I wash my hair but rather every few washes.
Blonde / Damage, Volume / Straight, Thick
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This shampoo is really amazing! It makes your hair feel so clean and soft! I feel like it really does clean down to the roots! The smell is great too! The only thing off is my pump won't work so I have to open it up every time I use it!
Light Brown / Volume / Straight, Thick
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I use a lot of heat and hair spray on my hair when styling. This shampoo totally helped make my hair shiny and soft again. It's the nicest my hair has felt in a long time! I just got it today and am going to Target tomorrow to get more!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Straight, Fine
Frankfort, KY
I used this product tonight for the first time. I use a lot of hair spray during the day, and I loved how my hair instantly felt cleaner. Plus the smell is amazing. I can't wait to continue using it to see how my hair will feel and look!
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Straight, Thick
Bay City, MI
I received this product in the Blossoms Vox Box! First things first I absolutely loved the smell of this shampoo. This shampoo was amazing, it left my hair feeling soft and smooth. With this shampoo you can expect a total hair cleanse.
Dark Blonde / Dry Scalp, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Normal, Thick
Baldwinsville, Ny
Make my hair smell so wonderful! and feeling soft and smooth. definitely repaired my hair. I cant find it at my local drugstore though. still using what I got in my voxbox
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Straight, Fine
Alexandria, VA
I received this product complementary of influenster in my Blossom Voxbox and this review is completely my own. So clean! I love how this makes my hair feel and the scent is great. I usually HATE food flavored soaps, but this one is okay by me =)
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Fine
Concord, CA
I got this is item in my #BlossomVoxBox! I used it and I loved it. It smells so good and my hair felt so great after! I can't wait to buy some products for my mom as well!!
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Straight, Fine
Tulare, CA
Its NOT a lie when people say this shampoo leaves your hair amazing! Why is it amazing? Because it leaves your hair smooth and washes it really well... its like conditioner before conditioner lol! And it feels fresh, with a really good scent!
Light Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Coarse

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...