Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo

by Hair Food

Inspired by the benefits of nutrient-packed, vitalizing ingredients like strawberry and ginger, Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo deeply cleanses hair to remove buildup for lustrous, natural shine

I can't find you in stores! Whyyy?
I tried the Kiwi version of this shampoo and it didn’t smell so great. Anyone try any other versions and do they smell better and work well?
Does this make your hair dry? Also, how is the scent?
Start your review of Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo!
glassport, PA
I received the Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Clarifying Shampoo in my voxbox and I love it! i love how it smells and clean my hair feels after using it.
I am in love with this shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling clean. I use it in the morning because the ginger gives me an energetic and refreshed feeling.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Thick
Ruston, LA
This shampoo is fantastic! Not only does it clean your hair it smells great! I'm not usually a fan of clarifying shampoos, but this one is worth the money.
Red / Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Galion, OH
I received this is my blossom voxbox today and I tried it out. It made my hair smell super good! It's not as moisturizing as I would like it to be though.
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage / Wavy, Fine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My hair is very fine, so this product from #blossomvoxbox didn't help in that department, but it did leave it feeling super clean and smelling extra good!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Straight, Fine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
After receiving this in my Blossom VoxBox, I used this shampoo. It smells great and left my hair smelling fresh and clean. I really enjoy this shampoo!!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Curly
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This shampoo is so amazing the smells never fails , glad I took my friends compliment on leaving this shampoo not changing it my hair has grown so much
Atwater, CA
Absolutly love this shampoo it not only smells amazing it really feels like your hair is getting clean and leaves your hair so soft and smelling great
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Forest Park, GA
From the reviews this product seems to work and i would love love love to try it but does it help grow hair and does it help with dry and brittle hair?
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Volume / Straight, Thick
Love the smell, but it strips my hair and dries it out... Which makes sense, as it is a clarifying shampoo. So I'd say it works well for that purpose!
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Wavy, Fine

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...