Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo

by Hair Food

Inspired by the benefits of nutrient-packed, vitalizing ingredients like strawberry and ginger, Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo deeply cleanses hair to remove buildup for lustrous, natural shine

I can't find you in stores! Whyyy?
I tried the Kiwi version of this shampoo and it didn’t smell so great. Anyone try any other versions and do they smell better and work well?
Does this make your hair dry? Also, how is the scent?
Start your review of Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Cleansing Shampoo!
Elyria, OH
I received this product in my box, and the smell was just amazing! It kind of has a minty sweet refreshing smell to it! It made my hair softer and shiny! I am going to keep using it to see how well it helps with damage control, but so far it seems to be doing exactly what it says!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Curly, Thick
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I got this in my Blossom VoxBox and I love love love it! It makes my hair smell great and leaves it feeling so clean and new without feeling dried out with a bunch of chemicals. Will be buying more for sure!!!
Dark Brown / Frizz, Oily Scalp, Volume / Wavy, Thick
Land O Lakes , FL
This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair super soft after I use it. I really like how you do not need to use a lot to get a good lather out of it. I can't wait to try other products from this line.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Coarse
Roy, UT
5 stars! I am so I'm love with this shampoo. It smells amazing and leaves my hair amazingly soft. Since I started using it, my hair has been softer and smoothr and less frizzy. It seems healthier too.
Dark Blonde / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Straight, Thick
VISALIA, CA
I got this product from influenster ! Thank God I did it's such an amazing product , it smells so Good and I love the cool feeling in leaves my scalp with definitely be buying more of their products !
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Wavy, Thick
Fresno, CA
I like this shampoo! The smell is great. I've used it for 2 days now, and I like that it makes my hair feel really clean. And it doesn't feel like it's weighed down. I need to buy the conditioner now!
Red / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Wavy, Fine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this for testing purposes in my blossom voxbox. I love, love this shampoo. I'm not to thrilled for the smell. However, it does the job. My hair is nice and soft and shiny! It's been forever since my hair has been so healthy lookin. I highly recommend this shampoo!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Oily Scalp / Straight, Fine
Algonac, MI
Love! Received in my voxbox and its my new favorite shampoo. I can't wait to try more from this line. The smell is so refreshing and energizing. The strawberry is beautifully complimented with the ginger. This is a dry hair lifesaver!
St Francis, WI
I am in love with this shampoo!! Got it complimentary for testing from influenster, and I'm so glad i did. This makes my hair so soft and gives a little bit of volume too. Plus the smell is amazing!!
Dark BlondeWavy, Thick
Lakewood, CO
I have always struggled with greasy hair and this product has finally helped me to control that. I can now go three days between a wash because the shampoo does such a great job cleansing my roots and it smells great as a bonus!
Dark Blonde / Oily Scalp, Volume / Oily, Fine

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...