BY HAIR FOOD

Inspired by the benefits of nutrient-packed, vitalizing ingredients like strawberry and ginger, Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo deeply cleanses hair to remove buildup for lustrous, natural shine

Buy on Target
RHIANNON P.
Avondale , AZ
This is an excellent product to cleanse and restore hair to almost original, natural state. I used Clairol's Hair Food after receiving it as a sample from one of the Influenster's Box Campaigns. I intentionally left my hair unwashed for about 4 days. My scalp was itchy, oil and with an oil head smell. Yucky! This product was simple and easy to use, except the pump on it was somehow damaged. Ending result was superbly clean hair and scalp and soft, vibrant tresses left behind.
Kennedy S.
I received this product in an Infleuenster box for testing purposes. This shampoo did the job, but I don't think it was anything special. It worked on my hair, but my boyfriend said it dried his out. It had a unique scent, it wasn't bad but it kind of smelled like bubblegum to me. I did really enjoy the having the pump in the shower! I don't think I would go out and purchase this product, but I have heard really good things from other Clairol Hair Food products.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I can't believe I didn't try this sooner! I love this stuff. I have bad dandruff and this stuff really helps with that. I have tried everything and I've even tried diy makes for hair but nothing comes close to this! I also love the scent. I can't believe that I've passed this up so many times at target. My only regret is not buying it sooner!
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
This shampoo leaves your hair smelling amazing and soft! It laggers really Nicky and you don't need a lot to get the job done. Hair food has been one of my favorite products for a while and my friends that have tried it have loved it as well. It is not the cheapest product but it also is not too badly priced.
Nikki K.
Mont Alto, PA
This is hands down the BEST shampoo I have ever used! My hair is thick & wavy, so finding a good shampoo that can truly cleanse my hair without weighing it down or making it oily has been a challenge, but this product really has changed the way I clean my hair. I love, love, love it! Definitely worth it :)
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I have never felt like my hair was as clean as it is when I use this product. I first learned about it from a sample from Influenster and I instantly fell in love with it. I love the apricot one as well and always make sure I have this product in my shower to use! The smells are great too!!
Skyler W.
Hemphill, TX
I have thick hair, that's gets pretty oily sometimes. This shampoo works great with my hair type. It never leaves my hair oily or dirty looking. Plus, with such an amazing scent how could you pass this product up?!? It's such a great product and I would recommend to any females out there!
Melanie b.
Sioux Falls , Sd
This is an amazing shampoo! It smells fantastic, and made my hair look fantastic. It does have a bit of tingle to it when using but you know that that is the cleansing power working. The pump spout is amazing and easy to use, and had the ability to use up most of soap.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
This shampoo is amazing! I got it in a VoxBox a while ago and have since used it up. I keep forgetting to get a new one but I definitely plan on getting more! It works amazing and cleans all the junk out of your hair. It also smells absolutely amazing!
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
I love this product for my hair it cleans it so good and gives it a great smell. I've tried other products that had made my hair full and dry and this product does the oposite it makes my hair soft and shiny it really makes my hair look healthy too
Gena A.
Sitka, KY
How great is this shampoo? Does it have a great scent? Where can you buy this?
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Where would I buy this? Is there other products by them like conditioners and hair treatment, etc...?
Elizabeth M.
Fraser, MI
Does this smell more like strawberry or ginger or both? I'm not a big "fake strawberry smell" fan but i really want to try this.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Does this make your hair thicker AND longer?
Ashlee W.
Sebastian, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried using this and the hair mask in tandem?