by Hair Food

Feed your hair with Hair Food Coconut Milk & Chai Spice Sulfate Free Nourishing Shampoo. Infused with the comforting essences of creamy coconut milk and aromatic chai spice, our sulfate free coconut recipe works to give your hair a pick-me-up, liven and volumize your hair and leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally luxurious and lovely. Inspired by clean, simple ingredients like the ones you’d find in your own kitchen, our recipe for healthy, touchable hair is sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free and mineral oil free. Because what goes on your body is just as important as what you put in it. We at Hair Food believe in something simple. Hair should be nourished, the same way we nourish our bodies. All of our recipes are inspired by fresh and nourishing ingredients, and crafted to be safe for color treated hair, sulfate free, dye free & paraben free. Our sulfate free Hair Food Coconut and Chai Spice collection is specially crafted to nourish your hair the way you need it, without the things you don’t need.

Recipes, not Formulas - Our recipes have simple ingredients—sulfate free, paraben free, dye free and mineral oil free; Hair Food is all sulfate free, color safe & has 8 collections of treatments to nourish all different hair types; Cleanse and nourish by working shampoo into wet hair to form a fragrant, rich lather. Rinse and follow with conditioner; To feed lifeless hair in need of a lift, use Hair Food Coconut & Chai Spice Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hair Food Shampoo, Sulfate Free, Dye Free Nourishing Treatment, Coconut & Chai Spice, 17.9 FL OZ!
i love this product. it always leaves my hair feeling silky and the ends feeling way healthier then they were previous to using this product. In addition, i use the coconut & chai spice conditioner too.
Cincinnati, OH
Hair Food Shampoo, Sulfate Free, Dye Free Nourishing Treatment, Coconut & Chai Spice, 17.9 FL OZ uploaded by katheryn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome shampoo for my dry hair! Makes it super soft and shiny, even after dying it! It also smells really good and is a steal considering how much you get for the price. I have thick hair and slightly wavy. I would definitely buy again because it's really good.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Frisco, TX
I found this product at Walmart and was shocked the shampoo compares to very high end shampoos! I love the smell of this product and it makes your hair so sort. If you have colored hair this product will not strip your hair. I love it and it’s affordable!
Chesterfield , VA
I am loving this shampoo and how great it makes my hair feel. My curls are loving the moisture and you can see it in their bounce!