Hair Food Renew Shampoo Infused with Apple Berry Fragrance 17.9 oz uploaded by Erin M.Hair Food Renew Shampoo Infused with Apple Berry Fragrance 17.9 oz uploaded by Miranda P.Hair Food Renew Shampoo Infused with Apple Berry Fragrance 17.9 oz uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY HAIR FOOD

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Designed for hair in need of a refresh Softens, repairs and adds shine Infused with apple-berry fragrance Paraben, gluten, silicone, mineral oil and dye free Revive the look and feel of your hair with Hair Food Renew Shampoo Infused with Apple Berry Fragrance 17.9 oz. Use this nourishing shampoo infused with apple-berry fragrance to remove build-up, soften, add shine, hydrate and leave your hair smelling great. Gentle and lightweight enough for daily use. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target*
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Amigas... It smells so amazing. 🤤 I’ve recently been paying more attention to hair care after I stripped my hair and went super blond. Let me tell you, I was suffering from so much frizz and breakage. These guys have been helping with bring my hair back to life. It feels so smooth and silky. I honestly really like these and bought these myself. If you color your hair a lot or have heat damage I would strongly suggest you check out this shampoo and conditioner. I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
This was one of those Shampoos that actually made my hair feel different after the first use. It made my hair softer and even during the shower I could feel the moisturizing effect it had on my hair, it was easier to run my finger through it and lather the product. Me and my boyfriend love the scent. We will be going to the story and trying other scents too!
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I really really love the smell of this shampoo! I was loving it and loved that it was gluten free but started to have irritation and burning on my neck each time I used the shampoo and conditioner so I had to stop using it. Wasn’t right for me but may be for others.
Mariah C.
I really enjoyed getting this in an Influenster box. It was a brand I had never tried before and I did purchase it after. Since using it I always check my hair products for sulfates and other ingredients that just aren’t necessary. The scent was good and it made my hair feel extra squeaky clean. Would recommend.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I love this product! Used just once and I already have amazing results! I love that it’s gluten free and says right on the label! The packaging is so cute! I have curly hair and this definitely made my curls hold together nicely and helped my frizz exponentially!!
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo. I bought it on a whim and ended up loving it. It doesn’t leave residue and it leaves my hair smooth and helped to prevent split ends. The scent is fresh and clean and lasts throughout the day. Would 100% recommend!!
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Love this! The smell is soooo good! It leaves my hair feeling soft & clean! The smell stays on your hair! There is natural ingredients which is great for maintaining healthy beautiful hair! I participated in a contest with Influenster & was introduced to this amazing product! I can't wait to try some skin food skin care! #HairFoodxInfluenster #contest #HairFood @Influenster @HairFood
Courtney H.
Green Bay, WI
Absolutely love Hair Food Apple Berry! It smells so delicious! It makes me Hair so soft and I’m so happy with it! I would definitely recommend it! It’s got such a great lather and leaves my hair smelling so fresh!
Olivia W.
Morrisonville, NY
This shampoo is awesome. The scents are amazing & they leave my hair feeling soft & less frizzy. I’d haughty recommend if you want a new shampoo
Kristina M.
Vancouver, WA
I’ve been using this for awhile now and I love the scent. It makes my hair smell and feel really good.