BY HAIR FOOD

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Designed for hair in need of a refresh Softens, repairs and adds shine Infused with apple-berry fragrance Paraben, gluten, silicone, mineral oil and dye free Revive the look and feel of your hair with Hair Food Renew Conditioner Infused with Apple Berry Fragrance 17.9 oz. Use this nourishing conditioner infused with apple-berry fragrance to restore, soften, smooth, hydrate and leave your hair smelling great. Gentle and lightweight enough for daily use. Gender: Female. see more...

Demetria J.
Sugar Land, TX
Can’t beat a good #hair day!
Tried out Hair Food Renew Shampoo Infused with Apple Berry Fragrance 17.9 oz and Hair Food Renew Conditioner Infused with Apple Berry Fragrance - 17.9 oz and I give it ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️! 4 stars! My hair is extremely dry from relaxers and this combo is for intense moisture. The shampoo did not make my hair feel like straw and I was VERY impressed with the conditioner. I was able to detangle my hair with just my fingers. No comb needed. I actually have never seen my hair so shiny AND it felt like BUTTA! I always wanted to say that. It’s Silicone, Paraben, Mineral Oil and Gluten Free, which I love as a Hairstylist. Very inexpensive but works just as great as the PRO brands I use in the salon. It’s inspired by #SUPERFOODS and infused with fruit fragrances. I was a little apprehensive because I’m normally not a fan of “fruity” smelling hair, but OMG! I loved the fragrance and the smell was just as good days later.
TIP: I love using conditioners instead of shaving cream to shave my legs. It provides great slip and moisture to the legs. I definitely get a closer shave and my legs are sooooo soft when I get out of the shower.
Disclaimer: This product is not Sulfate Free. It also contain Sodium Laurel and Laureth Sulfate which are known skin irritants. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin/scalp.
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
Firstly this smells AMAZING!!!! This conditioner leaves my hair feeling very soft and shiny. When using this with the matching shampoo, the combination of both leaves my hair feeling very healthy. I bought multiple of the shampoos and conditioners half off during Ultas spring sale. It’s originally $9.99 a bottle. But you get a large amount. I love the pump and design of the bottle. I only use hair food shampoos and conditioners and have noticed a huge improvement in my hair after these last few months.
Susanne G.
Smells great but that is about it, doesn’t condition my hair much it does somewhat of a decent job but doesn’t change my hair at all it doesn’t seem to wash out hair dye but I’m more disappointed won’t be rebuying
Ashley M.
Denton
LOVE THIS!!! THIS IS THE ONLY THING I USE. IT WORKS GREAT!!!!! SUPER EASY TO WORK WITH. AND ITS VERY AFFORDABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!
Yanira B.
The smell in all of these are amazing. And they have such pure ingredients,i love this brand for my hair! Will be purchasing backups!
Kristina M.
This conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair soft. Th fragrance lingers in your hair for a couple of days as well :)
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This conditioner is perfect. I love this amazing conditioner. I recommend this brand is amazing. Very, very good
Kacey L.
Abingdon, MD
I love this shampoo and it smells amazing by far my favorite shampoo yet! I would recommend this to anyone!
April c.
This conditioner smells amazing and I had several compliments about how great my hair smells when I use this. This conditioner works really well to moisturize my hair and make it look shiny and healthy looking. I have to be careful to make sure I only put it on my ends though because it's so moisturizing, my hair tends to look greasy if I get it close to my scalp. I am very happy with how healthy my hair looks.
Rayan Ramadan H.
Doral, FL
Great smell, adds shine, improves hair healths, cleans thoroughly and you can use it with all kind of hairs! The price is amazing too! The consistency of the conditioner it’s so creamy and rich that it’s amazing