Dana C.
Columbus , OH
Would this product work on thin hair or will it just make it greasy?
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, it will because I have thing hair and it works great.
Bernadette C.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
2 years, 11 months ago
I would think it would work on any hair. I have thick long hair and it was not greasy. The product itself does not leave a residue of anykind so I don't think it would be a problem. It is definitely worth a try because the product is awesome!
Sam S.
Sam S.
2 years, 12 months ago
I think so, I have fine hair and it works okay for mine. I use it before shampooing though. If I were to use it after, I would really concentrate application on the ends and not apply any near the roots.
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
3 years ago
This will work on any hair. Rub in roots to tips comb throw. Rinse your hair real well. I would only use this twice a week I have hair down to my waist it works excellent. I love this now.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
3 years ago
I have very long, fine hair, so I was also worried about this weighing it down. I found that it worked totally fine for me. Just make sure that you apply it from the midshaft of your hair down and avoid the roots. Also, I would stick to using it maybe once a week for deep treatment. I think if you used it too often it might start to build up and then make your hair feel weighed down or greasy.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
3 years ago
I have thinner hair and did not have a problem at all with it making my hair look greasy. My hair felt soft and smooth after use!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years ago
I think this would work for all hair types.