Dana C.
Dana C.
Columbus, Oh

Would this product work on thin hair or will it just make it greasy?
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
July 29, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Yes, it will because I have thing hair and it works great.
Bernadette C.
Bernadette C.
Dec. 7, 2014, 12:08 a.m.
I would think it would work on any hair. I have thick long hair and it was not greasy. The product itself does not leave a residue of anykind so I don't think it would be a problem. It is definitely worth a try because the product is awesome!
Sam S.
Sam S.
Nov. 24, 2014, 11:53 p.m.
I think so, I have fine hair and it works okay for mine. I use it before shampooing though. If I were to use it after, I would really concentrate application on the ends and not apply any near the roots.
Lora K.
Lora K.
Nov. 16, 2014, 10:16 a.m.
This will work on any hair. Rub in roots to tips comb throw. Rinse your hair real well. I would only use this twice a week I have hair down to my waist it works excellent. I love this now.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Nov. 9, 2014, 8:12 a.m.
I have very long, fine hair, so I was also worried about this weighing it down. I found that it worked totally fine for me. Just make sure that you apply it from the midshaft of your hair down and avoid the roots. Also, I would stick to using it maybe once a week for deep treatment. I think if you used it too often it might start to build up and then make your hair feel weighed down or greasy.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Nov. 4, 2014, 12:20 a.m.
I have thinner hair and did not have a problem at all with it making my hair look greasy. My hair felt soft and smooth after use!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nov. 3, 2014, 2:52 p.m.
I think this would work for all hair types.

Join Now