Shannon M.
Amherst, NY

What types of hair does this product help the most?

Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Jefferson Cty, MO
3 years, 8 months ago
My hair is very oily on top but I have dry, split ends on my fine hair. I don't use it on my scalp but definitely think it adds moisture and volume to my hair!
amanda a.
amanda a.
3 years, 10 months ago
My hair is damaged and it did not help
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
My hair is dry and it works wonders!
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
3 years, 10 months ago
It seems suitable for most hair types, but I would advise against using it if you have greasy hair or sensitive scalp. It's safe for color-treated hair.