Add a Photo

By HAIR FOOD
#40 in Conditioning Treatments

As honey coats to protect and apricot oil hydrates for softness, the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask contains essences of these ingredients, conditioning and coating each strand to help repair and smooth the protective outer layer. The formula helps provides rich moisture protection from everyday styling for smooth, manageable hair while adding softness, smoothness and radiant shine.

Photos (82)
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Patterson , NY

I received this product from another beauty box and was skeptical on how it would work for me with there being so many deep conditioners that promise but do not deliver. However with Hair Food i was wrong.
Hair Food is infused with honey and apricot fragrance providing essential nutrients to coat and nourish every strand in a short amount of time (between 5-7minutes). The formula is without parabens, mineral oil, and sulfates.
This product worked amazingly for my thick, color treated hair. You only need a small amount to run through although i prefer to do it twice as i feel my hair sops up moisture like a sponge but it does not make it greasy and the results are smooth. easier to style and manage shiny hair. This worked great for my 13 yr old as well who has very thick and coarse hair when not properly conditioned. The smell is a bit like vitamins to me but i don't mind it for the wonderful results ive gotten from it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Cranston, RI

I was sent this product to test and I fell in love with it! I use it twice a week to keep my hair shinny, soft, and tangle free. I constantly get complements on my hair and even when I go to the hair salon my stylist always asks how I keep my long hair so healthy. I work at target and constantly direct people to this product when they comment on my hair. I constantly recommend this to people with long hair as well as people who have very unmanageable tangled hair. This is by far the best product that I have received from influenster and has definitely turned into a product I buy and recommend all the time.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME

I received this hair mask in a box I won from Influenster. I was a little hesitant because 1. I had never used a hair mask before and 2. It didn't have a pleasant scent. 3. I bleach and tone my hair silver, would this hurt my color? I gave it a shot and was wonderfully surprised!
After I washed it out my waves and curls have never been softer and shinier. This mask kills frizz and the scent actually smelled pleasant once my hair had dried. it's a bit more pricey (12.99 at Target) than I like to spend on something like this but it works so well I have been a repeat buyer! Definitely recommend!
Jean P.
Jean P.

My hair can get frizzy from using my blow dryer and flat iron. I am very impressed with the results that I get from using Clairol's Hair Food Mask. I find that a weekly treatment is perfect for my hair. I wash it and apply the mask to my damp hair. I comb it through and by the time that I have finished showering, it's time to rinse it out. From the first time that I used it, the results were immediate. My hair is softer and more manageable, and that feeling lasts for days. I could probably use it every other week, but I love the way my hair feels so weekly it is!
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT

I actually received a full size tube in a Walmart Beauty Box.
Since I have long, thin, fine hair and after a few tries I found by using a small amount everywhere but my scalp is perfect for me. It leaves my hair soft, manageable, smelling great and no static now that winter is here! It adds just the right amount of moisture to control the static but without weighing my hair down. I do love the apricot scent which lingers throughout the day.
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC

I received this hair mask in a Vox box last year and totally forgot about it after storing it under my sink and I continued using my Moroccanoil hair mask. After that ran out, I pulled this mask out and I have to say, I'm a fan! It smells great but isn't too overpowering, and moisturizers my hair without making it greasy. I concentrate it at my ends and comb it through my whole head, and my hair is super shiny! Would definitely recommend.
Emily M.
Emily M.
East Lansing, MI

This product keeps my hair super moist and smooth! I have pretty long, thick hair and it worked great for me. I rub it in and then leave it in for about 5 minutes before I rinsed it out. It rinses out easy and leaves my hair feeling smooth and tangle free. The only thing I don't like is that I hate the smell...for some reason it smells like rotten fruit to me. I love the results though so I overlook the smell and continue to use it.
Karena J.
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD

I love this hair mask! I could definitely tell a difference in my hair, the first time I used it. I let my hair air dry after using it, and didn't use any styling products, but my hair looked like I used a hair straightener to style it. It was really smooth and healthy looking. I used a hair brush to comb it through my hair and left it in for about 10 minutes, in the shower. It works great and it smells good too!
Lita M.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX

I adore this stuff. I got it in the Moda VoxBox for review and I was hooked from the first time I used it. My roommate at the time and I have very different hair types (mine is super long, average thickness, and pin straight, hers is medium length, super thick, with a lot of wavy texture) and both of us had great results from this product. It smells amazing and makes my hair so, so soft and extra smooth all day.
This really helped my hair ! It was super shiny for days after even when I washed it again it still remained healthy looking! I use it once a week now so I do wish it was sold in a bigger package or in a value pack or something for the eveydsy use of it is pricey but worth it! If u have bad hair like broken, over dyed, dry damaged all that crappy part of being a girl then u must try this! It will help
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

What do you love most about this hair mask?
Dana C.
Dana C.
Columbus, OH

Would this product work on thin hair or will it just make it greasy?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, Michigan

Does this work on all types of hair?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

Can we use this on damp hair without having to rinse it out after?
Jay A.
Jay A.

Aside from the Hair Food Apricot & Honey hair mask, have you bought or be willing to buy the shampoo and conditioner?

Join Now