BY HAIR FOOD #42 in Conditioning Treatments

As honey coats to protect and apricot oil hydrates for softness, the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask contains essences of these ingredients, conditioning and coating each strand to help repair and smooth the protective outer layer. The formula helps provides rich moisture protection from everyday styling for smooth, manageable hair while adding softness, smoothness and radiant shine.

Buy on Target*
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good hair mask. Easy to apply and stays put pretty well until you are ready to rinse off. Made my hair shiny, soft and smell good. There are other cheaper alternatives that I’ve found that worked just as good
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this hair mask it is so good and healthy for your hair it made it so shiny and soft and it smells so good I got it on sale at Walmart can’t wait to buy more ugh love it it exceeded my expectations
Sarah C.
Great for damaged hair! I actually received this in a VoxBox from Influenster a while back, and I didn't like it. My hair is prone to build up so this just didn't work. BUT I just recently got a perm, which has caused my hair to become more dry and in turn, less greasy. This conditioner is great for chemically treated hair, and a little goes a long way. I only apply to the ends of my hair, and rinse completely. It works great for my curls since it weighs them down just enough to keep them from getting frizzy or static-y. If you're prone to build up, skip this altogether, but if you have dry, damaged, curly, or chemically treated hair, definitely try it!
Shelby H.
There are not enough good things for me to say about this hair mask. I frequently color and bleach my hair which has left it a terrible, brittle mess. This hair mask makes it super easy for me to brush and style without feeling like I'm pulling huge chunks of my hair out after I use it. I will continue to purchase this and it will forever be my go to as long as I am using bleach this frequently.
Valeria p.
Winston Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siento que puede ver los cambios a parir de la segunda lavada, mi cabello estaba muy dañado por la plancha hace unos años pero luego usando los productos adecuados vuelve a ser como era antes de tanto maltrato gracias a productos como este, lo recomiendo al 100% muy bueno para su precio
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I use this mask a few times per week. It's not a deep conditioning mask for extremely dry hair but works wonderfully for other types of hair. It has an amazing scent. It goes onto your hair easily and is easy to distribute. It washes away easy and leaves your hair soft.
Angel S.
I was excited to try this but the scent was horrible! It smells like rotting fruit. I didn't leave it on long enough to see if it made my hair soft because I couldn't stand the smell & didn't want my hair to smell like that all day.
Sui P.
Stone Mountain, GA
I seriously love this product ❤️❤️. Today was my first time trying it at my aunts house and now I'm in love with my hair. I can't stop touching and smelling my hairs. My hair was always tangled and annoying but this product saved it today!!. I'm trying to purchase it but it's a little high for me. #influenster
#hairfood
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have colored hair so I feel like it's damaged and dry so I bought this to try it and so far I love how soft it has left my hair! It smells so good and goes on so easily! The brand is great and will not disappoint you!!
Blayke M.
Okeechobee, FL
I received this product a while back and I absolutely love it!! It makes my hair smell and feel amazing! Instant softness, which is perfect when you need a hair pick me up! I use it after I have shampooed my hair and it leaves it feeling wonderful! 10/10, will buy again!
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you love most about this hair mask?
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
Does this work on all types of hair?
Dana C.
Columbus , OH
Would this product work on thin hair or will it just make it greasy?
Nicole J.
Can we use this on damp hair without having to rinse it out after?
Jay A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aside from the Hair Food Apricot & Honey hair mask, have you bought or be willing to buy the shampoo and conditioner?