Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask

by Hair Food

As honey coats to protect and apricot oil hydrates for softness, the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask contains essences of these ingredients, conditioning and coating each strand to help repair and smooth the protective outer layer. The formula helps provides rich moisture protection from everyday styling for smooth, manageable hair while adding softness, smoothness and radiant shine.

work for me with there being so many deep on❤ how it would conditioners that promise but do not deliver. However with Hair Food i was wrong Hair Food is infused with honey and apricot fragrance providing essential nutrients to coat and nourish every strand in a short amount of time (between 5-7minutes). The formula is without parabens, mineral oil, and sulfates. This product worked amazingly for my thick, color treated hair. You only need a small through although i prefer to do it twice as i feel my hair sops up moisture like amount to run sponge but it does not make it greasy and the results are smooth. easier to style and manage shiny hair. This worked great for my 13 yr old as well who has very thick and coarse hair when not properly conditioned. The smell is a bit like vitamins to me but i don't mind it for the wonderful results ive gotten from it?
I’m looking for a hair mask for my dry Curly hair is hair food Moisture hair mask good for curly hair?
With this help with coarse hair ?
Start your review of Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask!
I love this hair mask! it makes hair shiny and manageable without weighing it down. the only thing I don't really like is the smell. I personally don't like honey, but if you do you will love the scent. i highly recommend it!
S Richmond Hl, NY
I actually ended up really liking this mask, I leave it on in the shower while I do whatever else and my hair comes out very soft and manageable. I love the smell and it seems to linger for a day after using, which is a bonus :) overall it's awesome and I believe I have found a new favorite
Sarasota, FL
I love this product! I received it in my #ModaVoxBox and it made my hair so soft and silky. I could easily run a brush through it and it dried with a nice shine to it. Will definitely use this product continously in the future.
Isanti, MN
I am very skeptical about using products that are not high quality from a salon. However, because i received it i gave it a whirl and i love it. Even my stylist told me that my hair felt really healthy! I would definently get it again.
Columbus , OH
I was excited to receive this for review in my #ModaVoxbox. As a swimmer, my hair is subject to chlorine damage twice a day and often dries out and frizzes. I decided to switch out my normal conditioner with Hair Food twice a week and boy does it make a difference! This product has left my hair smooth and shiny and smells very nice.
Bloomingdale, IL
Used for the first time today and i loved it. I am Asian with thicker, coarser hair, which has been dried out because I have got into a dye phase. It has revived my hair to not be so frizzy and mushroom like. Which has made me happy. *i received a sample from influenster in my modvox, but all opinions are my own*
Mesa, AZ
I received this in my target box I believe and absolutely love it! The smell is amazing. My hair is normally dry and after the first use I noticed my hair was softer and not as frizzy. I would recommend trying it if you get the chance.
Newtown, PA
Love this product! My hair is very damaged from dying it blonde and wearing extensions and this makes it softer and more manageable even in one use. Also helps with tangles and flyaways. It is a great affordable product.
I loooooove this product !!! made my hair so soft and healthy and it smells so good after to!! my hair is left super clean and volumized this is amazing I'm obbsessed!!
Miami , FL
this product is really amazing, my hair is thick and dyeing, used to be a little rough, but I've been using this product and gave a change completely, now healthy, manageable and shiny me.

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...