BY HAIR FOOD #38 in Hair Masks

As honey coats to protect and apricot oil hydrates for softness, the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask contains essences of these ingredients, conditioning and coating each strand to help repair and smooth the protective outer layer. The formula helps provides rich moisture protection from everyday styling for smooth, manageable hair while adding softness, smoothness and radiant shine.

• Saw this on Instagram. Does it work good? I would love t...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Hair Food makes any other masks besid...1 Answers
  • How does this work in super dry hair?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Cynthia C.
I think the label actually says to leave it in and not wash it out, but I use it in the shower as a regular conditioner. It smells so good and leaves my hair smoother than I've ever felt. Having jet straight hair, it's normally pretty smooth, but this product takes it to a whole new level. Highly impressed and would definitely purchase again.
Gabriela M.
Calexico, CA
Absolutely wonderful smell. It leaves my hair super soft and shiny and it looks so much more healthy since I’ve started using this hair mask. Definitely a brand that I want to keep trying
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
This is so so good I used it twice a week I let it sit in my hair for about five minutes after I conditioner and then I just comb it through and then rinse it out I love it makes my hair feel silky soft smells delicious and I just feel good about using it because I’ll be ingredient are natural
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I heard this is a nice product that helps with oily hair and dry hair! The packaging is nice and the product don’t leave white stuff behind! Makes hair nice and silky! Overall satisfied with this hair product! Highly recommend
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Omg I love this hair mask it is so good and healthy for your hair it made it so shiny and soft and it smells so good I got it on sale at Walmart can’t wait to buy more ugh love it it exceeded my expectations
Ashley M.
Denton
i love love love this stuff. it keeps my hair so shiney and smooth. it also smells great.i highly recommend trying this stuff. it keeps your hair so healthy. this is best hair treatment,
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible hair mask. Made my hair look so greasy for a couple days. Felt thick and greasy. Smell is horrible as well. I would avoid buying this at all costs.
Shelby H.
Vienna , VA
There are not enough good things for me to say about this hair mask. I frequently color and bleach my hair which has left it a terrible, brittle mess. This hair mask makes it super easy for me to brush and style without feeling like I'm pulling huge chunks of my hair out after I use it. I will continue to purchase this and it will forever be my go to as long as I am using bleach this frequently.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I use this mask a few times per week. It's not a deep conditioning mask for extremely dry hair but works wonderfully for other types of hair. It has an amazing scent. It goes onto your hair easily and is easy to distribute. It washes away easy and leaves your hair soft.
Angel S.
I was excited to try this but the scent was horrible! It smells like rotting fruit. I didn't leave it on long enough to see if it made my hair soft because I couldn't stand the smell & didn't want my hair to smell like that all day.
Jennifer B.
What do you love most about this hair mask?
Dana C.
Columbus , OH
Would this product work on thin hair or will it just make it greasy?
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
Does this work on all types of hair?
Nicole J.
Can we use this on damp hair without having to rinse it out after?
Jay A.
Aside from the Hair Food Apricot & Honey hair mask, have you bought or be willing to buy the shampoo and conditioner?