Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask

by Hair Food

As honey coats to protect and apricot oil hydrates for softness, the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask contains essences of these ingredients, conditioning and coating each strand to help repair and smooth the protective outer layer. The formula helps provides rich moisture protection from everyday styling for smooth, manageable hair while adding softness, smoothness and radiant shine.

Has anyone tested this product? I have type 4c hair, and would love to know how it works before purchasing?
Is this good for curly hair ?
How often should I use this? I’m in need of some shine to my hair!
Start your review of Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask uploaded by Clyn M.
Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hair butter is absolutely amazing! I’ve tried out their hair masks in the individual packets and was wondering if they have one in a bottle! As it says it’s a “hair butter” ( I couldn’t find the actual product on Influenster) I don’t use it in the shower I use a tiny bit of the product out of the shower with damp hair, and use it as a leave in conditioner! It’s been working like magic for me! ❤️
Dawn H.
Patterson, NY
I received this product from another beauty box and was skeptical on how it would work for me with there being so many deep conditioners that promise but do not deliver. However with Hair Food i was wrong. Hair Food is infused with honey and apricot fragrance providing essential nutrients to coat and nourish every strand in a short amount of time (between 5-7minutes). The formula is without parabens, mineral oil, and sulfates. This product worked amazingly for my thick, color treated hair. You only need a small amount to run through although i prefer to do it twice as i feel my hair sops up moisture like a sponge but it does not make it greasy and the results are smooth. easier to style and manage shiny hair. This worked great for my 13 yr old as well who has very thick and coarse hair when not properly conditioned. The smell is a bit like vitamins to me but i don't mind it for the wonderful results ive gotten from it.
Angel S.
I was excited to try this but the scent was horrible! It smells like rotting fruit. I didn't leave it on long enough to see if it made my hair soft because I couldn't stand the smell & didn't want my hair to smell like that all day.
Leigh A.
Evans, GA
This truly made such a difference in my hair!! I could tell it was softer, smoother, less frizzy, and stronger! Smells amazing and inexpensive
Christy F.
Zebulon, NC
Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask uploaded by Christy F.
The Clairol Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask Infused With Honey Apricot Fragrance Is Absolutely Pure Bliss To My Hair!! My Hair Has Been Through Such Harsh Elements Of The Sun As Well As Coloring And Highlighting Which Had Really Caused Serious Damage To My Hair, So, When I Discovered This New Product Line By Clairol, I Was Super Excited To Try And It Didn't Disappoint! I Could Tell An Immediate Improvement After Just One Use And It's Been Several Weeks Now And I Feel Like I Have A New Head Of Hair!! I Actually Went Back To Target And Bought The Shampoo & Conditioner To Use Daily Which Just Added An Even More Positive Experience If That Was Even Possible!!
Taylor F.
Winter Haven, FL
I've never had it but I heard it was good. I'm pretty sure it's a good product its hair food.
Jenny W.
Bloomingdale, IL
Used for the first time today and i loved it. I am Asian with thicker, coarser hair, which has been dried out because I have got into a dye phase. It has revived my hair to not be so frizzy and mushroom like. Which has made me happy. *i received a sample from influenster in my modvox, but all opinions are my own*
Marie S.
Eau Claire, WI
This stuff is amazing! it turned my coarse, wavy, color treated long hair into soft, beachy perfection overnight. I washed the night before, went to bed wet and woke up with the most perfect beach waves ever! Plus the scent is wonderful: fruity but sweet and not too over powering. This will for sure be repurchased!
Katherine G.
Absecon, NJ
Youtubers I watch have told me about this product and they say it's amazing! I am willing to try it out if you are!
Amy H.
I recently received this through my ModaVoxBox and I love it ! It works like a conditioner for your hair but ten times better . It smells lightly fruity and has the hair feeling soft and refreshed. I have long Asian hair so this helps me comb through my tangles .

213 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...