BY HAIR FOOD #33 in Conditioning Treatments

As honey coats to protect and apricot oil hydrates for softness, the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask contains essences of these ingredients, conditioning and coating each strand to help repair and smooth the protective outer layer. The formula helps provides rich moisture protection from everyday styling for smooth, manageable hair while adding softness, smoothness and radiant shine.

• How does this work in super dry hair?2 Answers
  • How well does this hydrate and moisturize your hair?1 Answers
  • Would this product work on thin hair or will it just make it greasy?7 Answers
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Cranston, RI
I was sent this product to test and I fell in love with it! I use it twice a week to keep my hair shinny, soft, and tangle free. I constantly get complements on my hair and even when I go to the hair salon my stylist always asks how I keep my long hair so healthy. I work at target and constantly direct people to this product when they comment on my hair. I constantly recommend this to people with long hair as well as people who have very unmanageable tangled hair. This is by far the best product that I have received from influenster and has definitely turned into a product I buy and recommend all the time.
Jean P.
Jean P.
My hair can get frizzy from using my blow dryer and flat iron. I am very impressed with the results that I get from using Clairol's Hair Food Mask. I find that a weekly treatment is perfect for my hair. I wash it and apply the mask to my damp hair. I comb it through and by the time that I have finished showering, it's time to rinse it out. From the first time that I used it, the results were immediate. My hair is softer and more manageable, and that feeling lasts for days. I could probably use it every other week, but I love the way my hair feels so weekly it is!
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this hair mask in a Vox box last year and totally forgot about it after storing it under my sink and I continued using my Moroccanoil hair mask. After that ran out, I pulled this mask out and I have to say, I'm a fan! It smells great but isn't too overpowering, and moisturizers my hair without making it greasy. I concentrate it at my ends and comb it through my whole head, and my hair is super shiny! Would definitely recommend.
Karena J.
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD
I love this hair mask! I could definitely tell a difference in my hair, the first time I used it. I let my hair air dry after using it, and didn't use any styling products, but my hair looked like I used a hair straightener to style it. It was really smooth and healthy looking. I used a hair brush to comb it through my hair and left it in for about 10 minutes, in the shower. It works great and it smells good too!
This really helped my hair ! It was super shiny for days after even when I washed it again it still remained healthy looking! I use it once a week now so I do wish it was sold in a bigger package or in a value pack or something for the eveydsy use of it is pricey but worth it! If u have bad hair like broken, over dyed, dry damaged all that crappy part of being a girl then u must try this! It will help
Emi M.
Emi M.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a Target beauty box last year.
Oh my, this is possibly the best conditioner I discovered recently!!!!
My hair is damaged and it can be frizzy and dry but when I use this, it stays nice and smooth, and straight. Less messier in the morning. Hair stays in place!
It's more expensive than other conditioners I have always used (dove for example) but I'm sure this is worth the money.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best hair masks I have ever used in my LIFE! I am a natural redhead and I recently got balayagé done to my hair. This product smells amazing and it is especially effective now that it is summer and I will spend many days by the pool. This stuff has helped prevent my hair from feeling like pine straw and the price is very affordable.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Centennial, Co
I've grown to love this product! Good quality for such an affordable price! I love the natural smell it gives too my hair, which leaves it smelling fresh after a shower. One thing I would recommend changing is the packaging because leftover gunk from the product starts to easily build up near the tip! However I love this product so much!! Worth a buy.
Tiaré T.
Tiaré T.
San Rafael, CA
The smell is great, very soft subtle but great smelling and long lasting.

Initially I didn't notice any difference in my hair when using. But once I started working it into my hair care routine, I've noticed less frizz and softer ends.

I have dry ends due to bleach from my balayage, and this somewhat makes it smoothr and feels a little healthier.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from a Target Beauty Box once and I loved it. The smell is nice and fresh and not overwhelming at all and this works really well as a moisturizing mask for your hair. My hair is always silky smooth after using this. It's definitely a bit pricey for a drugstore product, but if you're willing to splurge, give it a try.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you love most about this hair mask?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
Does this work on all types of hair?
Dana C.
Dana C.
Columbus, OH
Would this product work on thin hair or will it just make it greasy?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Can we use this on damp hair without having to rinse it out after?
Jay A.
Jay A.
Aside from the Hair Food Apricot & Honey hair mask, have you bought or be willing to buy the shampoo and conditioner?