Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER

by Hair Food

Hair Food Moisture Conditioner is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair.

• A conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage
  • Uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance
  • Pamper your hair with our Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey
  • Paraben Free
  • Mineral Oil Free

What products Are good for split ends?
Does it make your hair soft ?
Is this brand a good hair care brand? I’ve never heard of it.
Start your review of Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER!
Product Highlights
“Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. ” in reviews
“I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!” in reviews
Chester , PA
Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER uploaded by Mary F.
The conditioner is definitely the highlight of the duo. Though I really liked the shampoo the conditioner has literally changed the look and feel of my hair. I was honestly shocked at how easy it was to comb my hair after using this conditioner. I can’t even begin to tell you the struggle I have combing my hair every time I wash it. It is so tangled and breaks so easily. This conditioner left my hair feeling so incredibly soft and the comb literally ran through my hair with ease. This conditioner has a creamy rich consistency and smells so phenomenally good. Which made the experience so much more enjoyable. Once my hair was dry you could definitely see the improvement. My hair felt like silk and looked so shiny and healthy. My hair had a nice glow to it. This conditioner seriously brought my hair back to life lol. I have noticed a lot less breakage in my hair since I started using this conditioner and to be honest it gives me major relief. My hair has so much breakage and damage and now that I have found a conditioner that can improve the overall health of my hair I will be sticking with it.
Lake Forest, CA
Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER uploaded by Laury D.
Ok so this Hair Food Manuka Honey & Apricot Conditioner worked so wonderfully on my hair! Along with the Hair Food Manuka Honey & Apricot ConditionerShampoo! I have long hair, it is about down to right above the backs of my knees. My hair has a lot of split ends and always seems to be very dry. This Hair Food Manuka Honey & Apricot Conditioner/shampoo helped my hair feel so soft, nourished, and moisturized. I did like the scent of these products, it was very light with a sweet scent and a little hint of apricot. I like also that these products have a pump on the bottle instead of having to completely open them up like most conditioner/shampoo bottles. I highly recommend this product to people that have split ends and/or dry hair, because this Hair Food Manuka Honey & Apricot Conditioner/shampoo seemed to make my hair look and feel so nice! Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER
Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER uploaded by Monkie S.
I received this product free from shoppers army for free for my honest review. First off I love the smell and ingredients. Manuka honey is a great product that has many uses. It smells fresh and yummy like fruit with a hint of sweetness. Its white and thick and goes into the hair evenly and easily. The condionter is the star of the show. Definitely hydrates and puts moisture back into hair. My hair is dry and curly and needs lots. I used a pick to work it thru and let it sit for a good 3 to 5 minutes and rinsed. My hair felt silky smooth. I love how it is safe for color treated hair. It hasn't stripped any of my dye out in the time I've used it. Mt curls aren't limp or lifeless. No alcohol in it. I love the clear bottle so there's no guessing on how much is left. Yes I would recommend and when I run out I'll buy it
Lilburn , GA
Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER uploaded by Natalie Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
The conditioner perfectly smoothes damaged hair, especially the shampoo-conditioner combination is better.A very pleasant product combining the properties of a moisturizing and strengthening balm and the smoothing effect required by the conditioner. The conditioner is moderately thick, economically consumed and works great, I always apply the conditioner only on the tips so as not to over-moisten the hair roots, the pleasant aroma of apricot honey, not harsh, does not bother. And what I value most of all is the convenient packaging with a dispenser, one click and you're done. Hair Food Manuka Honey & Apricot Conditioner
Goshen
This product is the best conditioner I’ve used. Colored treated hair would work so good with the conditioner. I would improve this product by adding more scents, The scent that are out are really good smelling also. This conditioner is on the pricey side. It’s about 6.00 but it works so good for your hair. I am satisfied with this product.
Burlington North Carolina
what's very good after you use a stripping shampoo locks in moisture my hair absolutely loves this it has a very nice smell that comes and very big bottle the package in his mom tells you the ingredients on the front doesn't irritate me at all like some other conditioners I'm very satisfied by this and definitely will be buying this again
Louisville, KY
Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER uploaded by Chole V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've never heard of this brand, but now I'am so glad I bought out it though!? This brand is the best? *It's even more of a plus for me, be because its safe for "color treated hair". Now, I've only used this for a week so far, and I've never been disappointed or had any probs. with it nether.
Chino, CA
Hair Food MANUKA HONEY & APRICOT CONDITIONER uploaded by Nataly F.
I received this conditioner for free to try & review. It’s a great addition to the hair food shampoo. It smells really good & the scent is not overpowering. It left my hair soft & smooth...it was easy to comb it afterwards. My hair smells good. I really enjoyed using it.
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: Target
Highly Recommend this conditioner!!!!!! Smells amazing, super soft hair, never tangled. I have thick curly hair amd im able to brush straight thru. Have been using this product for 2 months and i absolutely love it!!! Try it out!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my favorite conditioners that I have ever used (thanks Influenster!) and constantly re-purchased in the past. Unfortunately they changed the size of the bottle now and for the price versus other brands, doesn't seem worth it to me. However looking past that, if you are looking for a conditioner (and shampoo) with a wonderful smell that lasts all day, soft supple hair, and that is sulfate, paraben, and mineral oil free. Definitely check this product out!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster