BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food volume is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power. ; a fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig. ; volume shampoo cleanses hair for luxurious body and shine. ; try our hair food volume conditioner, also infused with the fragrance of kiwi. ; silicone free ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• Does anyone know which shampoo/conditioner set from this line is ...1 Answers
  • I currently use the Apricot Shampoo in the Hair Food line but was...2 Answers
  • I have fine, long, straight hair and have problems with shampoo n...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This product is perfect and leaves your hair smelling great all day! " in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this product from target and couldn't be happier, I will admit when I rinse it out of my hair my hair does not feel that great but as soon as I get out and blow dry my hair it feels softer then ever And really hydrated." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair smelling great and I notice my hair doesn't fall out as much." in 2 reviews
  • "I have thin and fine hair and the shampoo leaves my hair soft with lots of volume." in 1 review
  • "It also keeps my hair very moisturized." in 1 review
Robyn H.
I use this shampoo often, usually with the clarifying shampoo. I switched to this shampoo when my usual one was discontinued. Since I loved other Hair Food shampoos, I had high hopes for this one. It works but some days not as well as others. Kinda hit and miss, it especially isn't great for shampooing after I've gone several days without washing. But still a favorite and still using it on rotation.
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I LOVE this shampoo! I typically have super greasy hair, I have to wash my hair daily. I feel like when using this I don't have to wash my hair as much. I can go two to three days without washing. I also think it is really nourishing. It doesn't dry out my hair. I would definitely recommend!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
EXCELLENT dry shampoo! My dry shampoo usage has picked up a lot lately so I am getting to try a lot of my samples. This is excellent for two things, controlling oil that comes more frequently in the hot and sticky summer months (hello humidity) and drying scalp after an intense workout (but you still need to go somewhere). Hold this 8-10 inches away from your scalp, part hair and spray in short bursts, parting and moving hair as you go, let set for a few minutes and then run your fingers through and massage hair near the scalp. This not only controls oil without leaving a white residue but it smells AMAZING! This is the best dry shampoo I have tried recently and I will be purchasing a full size for sure!
Robyn E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This was 40% off at Target and I needed shampoo so I bought this as well as the matching conditioner. The shampoo itself smells good, came with a trial size dry shampoo, and for the original price of more than $10 a bottle I figured the shampoo would really benefit my hair. I have a REALLY hard time finding a shampoo that not only smells good but doesn't make my scalp itch. Unfortunately I have oily roots and dry and damaged ends and again this is another unfortunate shampoo I have to add to the list that does nothing for my hair and also makes me itch. I had really high hopes for this and hope with such high reviews for the hair food line they'll come out with a version for people with my hair type.
Meghan N.
I received the strawberry and ginger shampoo in a previous VoxBox and wasn't too crazy about the smell. I smelled this one in the store and fell in love! I usually use either clarifying or volumizing shampoo for my hair, and I'm lucky that this one meets my needs. It's a large bottle so it'll last me quite a while, AND it has a PUMP! Anything with a pump gets extra points from me. It left my hair feeling clean, but not dry, and it helped give my hair some volume. I have thick hair that lies flat because it's so heavy, and this shampoo gives it some life!
darcilla.yang
Ham Lake, MN
This review is based on both the shampoo and conditioner.

The good things about these products are the pleasant smell, leaves the hair and scalp feeling clean, and the shampoo foams up nicely. The only con I have about this duo is that it is not moisturizing (this could be the fact that it is targeted to deliver volume). Overall, it gets the job done, but I am not sure about it's effects on my hair in regards of volume, but I do know that my hair does not feel silky smooth compared to other brands I have used. I recommend the conditioner for individuals who want a light-duty conditioner since it does not weigh the hair down.
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
LOVE this shampoo! I have been using this line of shampoo and conditioners for several months now and I love the way it makes my hair feel! I have thinner hair and this definitely helps give me volume! It smells amazing and my hair feels amazing after using this shampoo (and the conditioner that goes with this) This shampoo leaves my hair clean and health, it doesn't feel weighed down by the product. I definitely recommend trying this line!
veronica m.
Hayward, CA
It smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean. However, it does leave my hair and scalp feeling dry. I have tried leaving in the conditioner in longer after using the shampoo but it left my hair limp and definitely felt like a film of some sort was on my hair. I'll stick with just the shampoo and maybe another conditioner. I generally have oily hair so it being drying isn't a deal breaker for me, but for someone with dry hair to begin with may want to use something else.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I recently just bought this shampoo and matching conditioner at target wince they had some coupons. I love the smell of it. The volume is noticeable within the first use. I need to pumps of shampoo but only one pump of condition. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I have thick hair to he middle of my back.
Christina C.
I bought this product from target and couldn't be happier, I will admit when I rinse it out of my hair my hair does not feel that great but as soon as I get out and blow dry my hair it feels softer then ever And really hydrated. The smell of this product is really nice too!
Dixie M.
Is it sulfate free?
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
What is your favorite thing about this shampoo? Do you feel it actually does what its supposed to on your hair?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product for your hair?
Alissandra D.
Las vegas, NV
I love the way this shampoo, and all Hair Food shampoo smells! But I was wondering if it is safe to use on color treated hair? Or will it strip the color?
Brooke G.
Golden Valley, MN
I have fine, long, straight hair and have problems with shampoo not leaving my hand feel clean. Not sure if it's residue or just not cleaning away the oil. So I was wondering if anyone experienced this with this shampoo?