Hair Food Kiwi Shampoo
Hair Food Volume Shampoo is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power.
- A fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig
- Volume Shampoo cleanses hair for luxurious body and shine
- Try our Hair Food Volume Conditioner, also infused with the fragrance of kiwi
- Silicone Free
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "It leaves my hair smelling great and I notice my hair doesn't fall out as much." in 2 reviews
- "I bought this product from target and couldn't be happier, I will admit when I rinse it out of my hair my hair does not feel that great but as soon as I get out and blow dry my hair it feels softer then ever And really hydrated." in 2 reviews
- "This product is perfect and leaves your hair smelling great all day! " in 2 reviews
- "I have thin and fine hair and the shampoo leaves my hair soft with lots of volume." in 1 review
- "It also keeps my hair very moisturized." in 1 review
Unfortunately, the first time I began scrubbing my hair with the shampoo that dreaded rubbery-dry feeling happened. I was really confused, until I turned the bottle over to reveal 2 of the most prevalent ingredients were sulfate. Such a disappointment.
Beyond including an ingredient I typically avoid, I was unimpressed with the shampoo. The scent was described as kiwi and exotic fig, but I wasn't ever really able to smell it. There's something about a great smelling shampoo that I really love, so not having that fresh fruity scent I expected was a real bummer.
Other pro’s about this product: it washes my hair just as I’d expect a shampoo to do. I don’t think my hair looks extraordinarily different compared to other shampoos I’ve used, but it certainly doesn’t look any worse. I am currently on Accutane for my skin, which has been keeping my scalp’s oil production to a minimum. This product has not irritated my scalp, made it itchy, or cause dandruff (a few shampoos have). So I cannot currently speak for how well it controls oil throughout the day, but it definitely isn’t irritating to my pretty dry scalp situation.
The only con for me is the slightly higher price. At around $10/bottle, it’s a little more expensive than what I’m used to spending on a bottle of shampoo. But it is a relatively large bottle, and seems to be lasting for now!
Honestly, I’d recommend this shampoo on scent alone - go smell it and you just might be converted too!
1. This particular shampoo really does work - my hair does seem to be volumized, in comparison to a week ago (which is what the shampoo advertises).
2. The shampoo itself smells amazing, so does the conditioner.
There’s an added bonus for me, if the company is cruelty free or vegan. So of course, I had to reach out to the company itself. My favorite part? They don’t test on animals!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos