BY HAIR FOOD

Hair Food Volume Shampoo is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power.

• A fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig
  • Volume Shampoo cleanses hair for luxurious body and shine

• Does anyone know which shampoo/conditioner set from this ...2 Answers
  • I currently use the Apricot Shampoo in the Hair Food line...2 Answers
  • I have fine, long, straight hair and have problems with s...2 Answers
Hair Food Kiwi Shampoo
  • "It leaves my hair smelling great and I notice my hair doesn't fall out as much." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this product from target and couldn't be happier, I will admit when I rinse it out of my hair my hair does not feel that great but as soon as I get out and blow dry my hair it feels softer then ever And really hydrated." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is perfect and leaves your hair smelling great all day! " in 2 reviews
  • "I have thin and fine hair and the shampoo leaves my hair soft with lots of volume." in 1 review
  • "It also keeps my hair very moisturized." in 1 review
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
This shampoo... OMG. As someone with thin hair I tend to go towards volumizing types but nothing has given me the boost or healthy glow like Hair Food. Also I had a good bit of breakage at the ends but since using it for about a week I can already see the difference. My ends look healthy and smith without getting a trim! Only downside is that I haven’t seen it anywhere in stores. I’m really interested to see the whole line and what else they offer. Even spray or heat protectant. The formula is great as well only con I have is I wish it smelled more like fruit. It needs some like green apple or citrus smell to brighten it up. But that’s just my taste so💁🏽Hair Food Kiwi Shampoo
Talia M.
Austin, TX
First off, The smell of this shampoo is so amazing!!! I love the size of this bottle and the squirt top. Its so much easier than trying to pop a lid off or even push it open. The shampoo itself makes me feel better because it is paraben, silicone, and mineral oil free. It felt like it was cleaning my hair which is hard to explain but a good sign. After using this shampoo with the conditioner I did notice more volume overall, softer hair, and a great smell after a wash. It wasn't anything crazy but I did notice enough changes that I would definitely purchase again. As others say, the one downfall is the price point being a little higher than other shampoos.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I have officially been converted to this shampoo. Let’s start off with the most amazing thing about this product - the absolutely AMAZING scent! Ugh, it’s seriously like nothing I’ve ever smelled before...in the best way possible. I love a good non-fruity scent, and this is so perfect. It’s got enough of a sweetness but still very fresh and naturally clean smelling. I love it so much for scent alone.

Other pro’s about this product: it washes my hair just as I’d expect a shampoo to do. I don’t think my hair looks extraordinarily different compared to other shampoos I’ve used, but it certainly doesn’t look any worse. I am currently on Accutane for my skin, which has been keeping my scalp’s oil production to a minimum. This product has not irritated my scalp, made it itchy, or cause dandruff (a few shampoos have). So I cannot currently speak for how well it controls oil throughout the day, but it definitely isn’t irritating to my pretty dry scalp situation.

The only con for me is the slightly higher price. At around $10/bottle, it’s a little more expensive than what I’m used to spending on a bottle of shampoo. But it is a relatively large bottle, and seems to be lasting for now!

Honestly, I’d recommend this shampoo on scent alone - go smell it and you just might be converted too!
member-bf690
I’ve been for a new shampoo that can actually work with my hair. I’ve tried Pantene, Dove, and Herbal Essences but none of them are good for my hair after a while. So as I was shopping at Target hoping to find a great shampoo, I encountered Hair Foods. The packaging looked like everything they used was natural and chemical free (which is true) so I gave it go.
The main strengths of the product are leaving your hair really clean and volumized. I really love how it leaves my hair nice and clean. While washing my hair out I can rely on the shampoo to take out all of the dirtiness. After the wash, I can say that it leaves my hair nice and shiney. It also gives my hair a good volume. My hair usually is really flat but this shampoo gives off a nice bounce to it.
The main weakness of the product are leaving my hair a bit frizzy and having only one size bottle. This shampoo can leave my hair with a nice shine as it gets there, it starts getting frizzy. I don’t like that because I like doing a natural dry but if I wanna go out, I have to make sure I passed that stage. Also, it sucks that it only comes in one sized bottle. I don’t like getting something that I’m not sure how it is in full size. It would be nice to have a smaller bottle to try out there different selection.
Bottom line, I give this shampoo a thumbs up. I would definitely would be recommend this product with a family/friend member. In the end, you get fabulous hair for a great price! You don’t have to worry about damaging your hair because it really doesn’t. Overall, I give this product an A- because it’s great but there are little things that could be fixed.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I just bought this product but did not get to try it yet so i will update as soon as i do and see how it works out. I have thin, fine hair that lacks in volume and thickness so will let u kno how it does for my hair. But i wanted to give a poitive review ahead of time for the packaging. I purchased these at wal-mart and i noticed they came wrapped in plastic so they could not be opened up at all until u purchase or if someone does open them uo ahead of time u will know. Products start to expire once they are opened and u never know when a product was actually opened since people always open them in the stores and a couple times i hd problems were a product went bad before it should have and i think this may be why so the fact that these come wrapped with plastic is a great deal for me! Not to mention the size of the bottle for the price too is actually good, plus it comes in a pump bottle which is very convenient. That alone made it worth a try for me.
Amy Y.
I LOVE the smell of this! Its so fruity and tropical. This shampoo lathers up quite well. I notice that it does feel a little "thick" when I am working it into my hair but I suppose that is what contributes to the volume of your hair. When dried, my hair does feel light though. It does give my hair a little volume but nothing spectacular. The con about this product is that it does make my hair feel quite dry while I'm lathering it, so I definitely need to follow it with conditioner. Overall, nice product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
After receiving a sample from ulta and #Influenster ran the voxbox promo I purchased a full size and the conditioner! My hair is so soft and shiney its crazy. I use expensive high end meant for my thin coarse dry hair ( yes all of these) and a $10 bottle is working better! It smells great. I still use a deep conditioner like not your mammas matcha on the ends a few times week but so far I am loving this. Dont forget to add some baking soda to your hair once a week to remove buildup and help your hair products work better and keep you scalp healthy. Hair Food Kiwi Shampoo
Jenn L.
I absolutely am in love with the smell of this shampoo! It isn't too fruity smelling, but it still leaves a lingering scent on my hair! My friend even asked me what kind of shampoo I use because she thought it smelt great. I also really appreciate that the shampoo doesn't contain silicon, paraben, and mineral oil since I'm starting to be wary about products like that in my hair care routine. However, I'm disappointed that sulfate is an active ingredient. Nevertheless, I love how it doesn't make my hair feel stiff though! Would recommend!
Krystal G.
I've been using this product before I was even sent it to try out. I haven't tried this scent specifically but I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite products because it doesn't just clean, but it smells AMAZING too! 10/10 would buy this again.  Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Volume Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Kiwi Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this shampoo complimentary to test as part of the Hair Food VoxBox campaign. I love the smell of this shampoo, and the size of the bottle is nice; the pump is also a nice addition. It lathers into the hair well, and rinses out leaving my hair feeling soft. However, I can't say that I loved the way my hair dried after using it. I have thick curly hair, and this made my curls fall really easily. It made my hair feel lightweight, which I guess is one way of making hair have more volume, however, it just made my hair kind of frizzy and turned my curls into waves. I liked the smell, but after giving it a couple of chances in the shower to see how my curls would hold, I was underwhelmed. I would be very unlikely to purchase this particular line of Hair Food, although I might be willing to try one that is designed for curly hair in the future because of the smell and value.
Dixie M.
Is it sulfate free?
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
What is your favorite thing about this shampoo? Do you feel it actually does what its supposed to on your hair?
Brooke G.
Golden Valley, MN
I have fine, long, straight hair and have problems with shampoo not leaving my hand feel clean. Not sure if it's residue or just not cleaning away the oil. So I was wondering if anyone experienced this with this shampoo?
Alissandra D.
mesa, az
I love the way this shampoo, and all Hair Food shampoo smells! But I was wondering if it is safe to use on color treated hair? Or will it strip the color?
I have long hair that goes ends at my hip bones, fine/thin hair but it is very heavy can get oily easily, but it is so flat and limp. Would Hair Food kiwi shampoo be good to try for clean, voluminous hair? Or would it make my hair more oily?  Hair Food Kiwi Shampoo