Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Dianelys  N.Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Dianelys  N.Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Ornida G.

BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food volume is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power. ; a fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig. ; try our hair food volume shampoo, also infused with the fragrance of kiwi. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, but doesnt do as well to detangle or moisturize. It is pretty affordable and does an okay job, but not something i would buy again.
jackie w.
Aurora, IL
I love the smell of this product. I have dry hair in the winter, so this conditioner alone isn't enough for me, but when paired with a deep conditioner it works great.
Elizabeth J.
Kaukauna, WI
Love it. This is a great partner to the shampoo! It is so effective that you don't have to use that much to get great results. I ran out at the same time as the shampoo.....unheard of!
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
This conditioner is amazing! It leaves both my hair and my 6 year olds smelling AMAZING and so very, very soft!
Jennifer H.
Puyallup, WA
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! This conditioner is amazing! smells great and it makes my hair so soft. Worth the price.
Cole C.
Auburn, AL
Leaves hair shiny and very soft! Has a wonderful smell, but not to strong. A little pricey, but it lasts a long time (2 months for me) and is totally worth it!
Lauren M.
Laguna Hills, CA
I use the shampoo and conditioner love this product. Little more on the higher price side but well worth it
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it's free of silicon and parabens! This conditioner does not weigh down my hair like most do.
member-ab63ddcdd
West Decatur, PA
I like the smell of this product and it makes your hair feel really soft! This is a must buy!
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
This product is so incredibly awesome. I have thin fine hair and struggle with tangling. The hair food conditioner helps me detangle my hair after a bath. I use it in combination with matching shampoo.
Dixie M.
Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.