Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Dianelys  N.Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Ornida G.Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Dianelys  N.

BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food volume is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power. ; a fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig. ; try our hair food volume shampoo, also infused with the fragrance of kiwi. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.2 Answers
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
Love this conditioner! I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner. Love that it comes with a pump, super convenient! I have thinner hair and I do feel like it gives me some type of volume. My hair doesn't feel heavy like it tends to with other conditioners. I do not color my hair, so if you have low maintenance hair and are looking for a good conditioner I definitely recommend this one! I also recommend using the shampoo with it!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
I bought this conditioner to help combat the loss of volume my hair experiences in the hotter months, and I must say this product did deliver. The conditioner formula is creamy and makes detangling my curls easy. It's also not a heavy product and my curls have more bounce and volume after using this, compared to when I use my other conditioners.
molly k.
molly k.
I truly love these products and wish they were sold everywhere! There isn't enough I can say about them just try it and you can thank me later when you have long lucious hair!
veronica m.
veronica m.
Hayward, CA
Smells great but more of a hassle to work with than it should be. I bought the larger pump size (probably should have tried it out in a smaller size) and it seems like there's a science to how long you should leave it in your hair. First time using it and my hair felt dry, as tho I didn't condition at all, even with 2 pumps for shoulder length A line hair. Second time I put the same amount of pumps and left in for a few minutes before rinsing. It left my hair flat, not volumized at all as advertised, and feeling like there was a film in my hair when dried. Even with my hair feeling conditioned my scalp was still on the dryer side from the shampoo before and I normally have oily hair so I'm not sure what's going on with these products. Never had that issue before.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
This conditioner, first of all, smells amazing.This conditioner claims to make your hair more volumized, but as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't. I've been using the shampoo and conditioner together for about a month, and I haven't noticed a difference at all. The other reason it gets three stars is because I need to use quite a bit to be able to disperse through my hair, so this small of a bottle doesn't really get me very far.
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN
This product is so incredibly awesome. I have thin fine hair and struggle with tangling. The hair food conditioner helps me detangle my hair after a bath. I use it in combination with matching shampoo.
Ornida G.
Ornida G.
Phoenix , AZ
Love this conditioner! The smell is great and the pump is very convenient. The scent stays in for 2 days. My hair feels and looks great. Helps repair and prevent damage. Brings my curls out a lot more too.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Princeville, IL
With the shampoo these products are amazing! I love how light they are on my fine hair and give me such a clean feel. Sad that they're only at target, but worth the special trip!
member-ab63ddcdd
member-ab63ddcdd
West Decatur, PA
I like the smell of this product and it makes your hair feel really soft! This is a must buy!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Kaukauna, WI
Love it. This is a great partner to the shampoo! It is so effective that you don't have to use that much to get great results. I ran out at the same time as the shampoo.....unheard of!
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.