Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Dianelys  N.Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Dianelys  N.Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner - 17.9 oz uploaded by Ornida G.

BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food volume is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power. ; a fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig. ; try our hair food volume shampoo, also infused with the fragrance of kiwi. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alex C.
Thus conditioner did the job, but I felt as though it did not lather to my liking. I was able to comb my hair in the shower, but I had to make about 7 pumps in order for the conditioner to feel like it was actually conditioning my hair. [product:hair-food-kiwi-conditioner---17.9-oz]
Britney C.
Kansas City
I love this product. I have a problem with dry and frizzy hair. When my hair gets too dry, it begins to get dull and feel like straw. This product restored the moisture in my hair and make it super soft and shiny. It also smelled amazing
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
This conditioner is the best! I hardly use any and yet my hair is always left feeling silky smooth and tangle free. it smells so yummy but not overpowering which I love!
veronica m.
Hayward, CA
Smells great but more of a hassle to work with than it should be. I bought the larger pump size (probably should have tried it out in a smaller size) and it seems like there's a science to how long you should leave it in your hair. First time using it and my hair felt dry, as tho I didn't condition at all, even with 2 pumps for shoulder length A line hair. Second time I put the same amount of pumps and left in for a few minutes before rinsing. It left my hair flat, not volumized at all as advertised, and feeling like there was a film in my hair when dried. Even with my hair feeling conditioned my scalp was still on the dryer side from the shampoo before and I normally have oily hair so I'm not sure what's going on with these products. Never had that issue before.
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
Love this conditioner! I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner. Love that it comes with a pump, super convenient! I have thinner hair and I do feel like it gives me some type of volume. My hair doesn't feel heavy like it tends to with other conditioners. I do not color my hair, so if you have low maintenance hair and are looking for a good conditioner I definitely recommend this one! I also recommend using the shampoo with it!
Sabrina W.
I bought this conditioner to help combat the loss of volume my hair experiences in the hotter months, and I must say this product did deliver. The conditioner formula is creamy and makes detangling my curls easy. It's also not a heavy product and my curls have more bounce and volume after using this, compared to when I use my other conditioners.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
This conditioner, first of all, smells amazing.This conditioner claims to make your hair more volumized, but as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't. I've been using the shampoo and conditioner together for about a month, and I haven't noticed a difference at all. The other reason it gets three stars is because I need to use quite a bit to be able to disperse through my hair, so this small of a bottle doesn't really get me very far.
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
This product is so incredibly awesome. I have thin fine hair and struggle with tangling. The hair food conditioner helps me detangle my hair after a bath. I use it in combination with matching shampoo.
molly k.
I truly love these products and wish they were sold everywhere! There isn't enough I can say about them just try it and you can thank me later when you have long lucious hair!
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this conditioner! The smell is great and the pump is very convenient. The scent stays in for 2 days. My hair feels and looks great. Helps repair and prevent damage. Brings my curls out a lot more too.
Dixie M.
Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.