BY HAIR FOOD

Hair Food Volume Conditioner is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power.

• Provides lightweight conditioning for more energetic, bouncy volume
  • A fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig
  • Try our Hair Food Volume Shampoo, also infused with the fragrance of kiwi
  • Paraben Free
  • Mineral Oil Free

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I have officially been converted to this conditioner (along with the shampoo). Let’s start off with the most amazing thing about this product - the absolutely AMAZING scent! Ugh, it’s seriously like nothing I’ve ever smelled before...in the best way possible. I love a good non-fruity scent, and this is so perfect. It’s got enough of a sweetness but still very fresh and naturally clean smelling. I love it so much for scent alone.

Other pro’s about this product: it conditions my hair just as I’d expect a conditioner to do. I don’t think my hair looks extraordinarily different compared to other conditioners I’ve used, but it certainly doesn’t look any worse. It also feels about the same as any conditioner makes my hair feel - soft and pretty smooth. I am currently on Accutane for my skin, which has been keeping my scalp’s oil production to a minimum. This product has not irritated my scalp, made it itchy, or cause dandruff (a few products I’ve tried out have).

The only con for me is the slightly higher price. At around $10/bottle, it’s a little more expensive than what I’m used to spending on a bottle of conditioner, which can add up especially if you buy it with the $10 shampoo. But it is a relatively large bottle, and seems to be lasting for now!

Honestly, I’d recommend this conditioner on scent alone - go smell it and you just might be converted too!
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this conditioner from Influenster to test through the Hair Food VoxBox. The scent of this conditioner is great, but that was one of the only perks for me. I have thick curly hair, so I have to be really careful about what products I use, and usually stick with products made specifically for curly hair. This conditioner was lightweight, but I felt that it took quite a bit to cover all of my hair, I will say that it left my hair without residue, which is nice. It also left my hair without tangles, which is always good. I tried this product for a couple of washes before writing this review to see if it grew on me, however each morning when I woke up, my curls didn't hold very well, and my hair was kind of frizzy. It makes your hair feel lightweight and soft, but doesn't necessarily add volume in my opinion. I probably won't buy this line of Hair Food again, but might be willing to try one made for curly hair.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve been using this product for the past 2 weeks and I have really liked it so far! The product is lightweight and smells amazing! I was concerned at first that it wasn’t conditioning my hair as well as other products do, but now I think it is on-par with other brands. It seems to work well on color-treated hair as well. So overall, I think it works as well as other products, but it is lightweight and does smell absolutely amazing!
Katrin F.
This one, I can get behind! I didn’t give props to size of the product/how much product you’re getting with my review of the shampoo equal of this conditioner, but it’s seriously a generous amount! The conditioner does its job fine. It smells delicious, but the smell doesn’t stay after the shower; it’s good but not particularly extraordinary to me, which is why I’m docking it a star. However, still leaves hair decently soft!
Courtney K.
San Diego, CA
This conditioner is AMAZING! It's really thick versus other conditioners that tend to be watery (and, really, do those do anything?). However, even though it's thick, it doesn't leave my fine hair feeling greasy or limp--just revived and shiny! I have been dealing with pretty bad split-ends on my long hair for years and I feel like this conditioner is helping to keep new split ends at bay.
Amy Y.
This conditioner smells just like the shampoo, which is amazing. The scent is my favorite part about it! It smells so fruity and delicious. In terms of conditioning, it does help moisturize my hair after shampoo. I wouldn't say it's extraordinary but it works. I would get this product again becasue I really just can't get enough of the scent!! I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
Love love love this conditioner! I like the packaging and the fact that it comes with a pump. It looks so high end so I don’t mind if it’s on display in my shower. The scent is so unique and smells and little fruity and exotic but not too overpowering. It left my hair very soft and shiny which I love. My hair is usually so tangled but this conditioner did a great job in softening my hair!
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
This conditioner smells SO good! I love how it’s paraben free! (Wish it was sulfate free doesn’t say it is) The packaging is also really pretty, the pump makes it easier to get the conditioner out! It has SO much product from these bottles, it’s amazing! Once my hair is dry, it feels a lot softer & looks healthy! I’m a fan of this brand now! Thank you Influenster for these products!
Noelle D.
Orlando, FL
My hair is currently the longest it’s been in close to 8 years. While I’m excited to be growing my hair out, I’ve been struggling with my hair getting easily tangled as it gets longer. Since I switched to this new conditioner two weeks ago my hair has been super smooth, and easy to brush an manage. I also love the smell of the product. And my hair seems to be less frizzy lately!
Sophia M.
San Francisco, CA
Conditioner is supposed to make your hair super soft and luscious, this doesn’t do it. You’re not really supposed to use a lot of conditioner but with this one you have to in order to get that effect. Even with two pumps it’s still not enough and very drying. Also like the shampoo it makes my hair super oily very quickly making me have to wash my hair more often.
Dixie M.
Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.
Sophia N.
Is Hair Food Kiwi Shampoo good for curly hair? I have 2c/3a hair
~ N.
How do i get a products?