BY HAIR FOOD #23 in Conditioner

Hair Food Volume Conditioner is inspired by fresh, energy packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power.

• Provides lightweight conditioning for more energetic, bouncy volume
  • A fragrant blend of energizing kiwi and exotic fig
  • Try our Hair Food Volume Shampoo, also infused with the fragrance of kiwi
  • Paraben Free
  • Mineral Oil Free

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I have officially been converted to this conditioner (along with the shampoo). Let’s start off with the most amazing thing about this product - the absolutely AMAZING scent! Ugh, it’s seriously like nothing I’ve ever smelled before...in the best way possible. I love a good non-fruity scent, and this is so perfect. It’s got enough of a sweetness but still very fresh and naturally clean smelling. I love it so much for scent alone.

Other pro’s about this product: it conditions my hair just as I’d expect a conditioner to do. I don’t think my hair looks extraordinarily different compared to other conditioners I’ve used, but it certainly doesn’t look any worse. It also feels about the same as any conditioner makes my hair feel - soft and pretty smooth. I am currently on Accutane for my skin, which has been keeping my scalp’s oil production to a minimum. This product has not irritated my scalp, made it itchy, or cause dandruff (a few products I’ve tried out have).

The only con for me is the slightly higher price. At around $10/bottle, it’s a little more expensive than what I’m used to spending on a bottle of conditioner, which can add up especially if you buy it with the $10 shampoo. But it is a relatively large bottle, and seems to be lasting for now!

Honestly, I’d recommend this conditioner on scent alone - go smell it and you just might be converted too!
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this conditioner from Influenster to test through the Hair Food VoxBox. The scent of this conditioner is great, but that was one of the only perks for me. I have thick curly hair, so I have to be really careful about what products I use, and usually stick with products made specifically for curly hair. This conditioner was lightweight, but I felt that it took quite a bit to cover all of my hair, I will say that it left my hair without residue, which is nice. It also left my hair without tangles, which is always good. I tried this product for a couple of washes before writing this review to see if it grew on me, however each morning when I woke up, my curls didn't hold very well, and my hair was kind of frizzy. It makes your hair feel lightweight and soft, but doesn't necessarily add volume in my opinion. I probably won't buy this line of Hair Food again, but might be willing to try one made for curly hair.
Cheyenna C.
Portland, ME
I recieved this Hair Food infused with Kiwi and exotic fig conditioner yesterday and have used it twice since then. This is exactly what I have been looking for in a conditioner. This conditoner gives my hair the shape, body and shine that I look for but seldom find. I dont even have to style my hair and it feels healthy and looks good. It also helps with my frizzy scalp and flyaway hairs. The only reason I am giving this product 4/5 stars is because though the ingredients are natural, they do not state they are a cruelty free/vegan product. Overall though I look forward to using up all of this conditioner! Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Volume Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Kiwi Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack
Ashley C.
Sioux Falls, SD
1st the packaging - so visually pleasing! I love the size, the pump for easy application while my hands are wet in the shower, & the green bottles were a nice touch.
I loved the scent of the products as well! It wasn’t too herbal or fruity, sweet. Some products can be a bit over bearing after daily use.
The Conditioner was the star of this hair duo! After applying conditioner to my ends, my hair seemed to gain some moisture. A little goes such a long way that I found myself actually not even needing a full pump for my beyond shoulder length hair
Shilo B.
On to the usage of the Kiwi + Fig Shampoo & Conditioner. I had seen reviews on this product prior to trying it out saying that it wasn’t lathering up on hair as much as a person had wanted. My expectations because of this wasn’t too high. After a few uses, I’ve come to a few conclusions:

This particular shampoo really does work - my hair does seem to be volumized, in comparison to a week ago (which is what the shampoo advertises).
The shampoo itself smells amazing, so does the conditioner.

There’s an added bonus for me, if the company is cruelty free or vegan. So of course, I had to reach out to the company itself. My favorite part? They don’t test on animals!
Arisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Hair Food Kiwi Conditioner I received this product complimentary through #influenster and I was really excited when I got picked to try it. I used it the other night was really disappointed that it didn’t keep my hair smelling great. I washed my hair twice with the shampoo and still nothing. I work in a smoke filled environment and my hair still smelled like smoke after scrubbing my hair. Not a fan.
Alyssa H.
Seattle, WA
After my experience with the shampoo I was pretty skeptical about trying the conditioner. Again, the smell (or lack there of) was disappointing, but otherwise this product didn't stand out as good or bad. It seems like a pretty standard conditioner all around. My hair wasn't as soft as some other products make it, but also didn't feel dry. The biggest struggle was needing a detangler before blowdrying.

Either way, I wouldn't purchase Hair Food again, or recommend it to others. I was hoping for positive results, especially since it was advertised for volume, but it did not live up to my expectations.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve been using this product for the past 2 weeks and I have really liked it so far! The product is lightweight and smells amazing! I was concerned at first that it wasn’t conditioning my hair as well as other products do, but now I think it is on-par with other brands. It seems to work well on color-treated hair as well. So overall, I think it works as well as other products, but it is lightweight and does smell absolutely amazing!
Isabelle G.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the problems I have with my hair is frizziness and my hair has no volume. This conditioner worked well adding some volume and making my hair super soft, however after one day my hair would start to look a little greasy and i would have to wash my hair again. I would say this conditioner works well as a once or twice a week thing.
Katrin F.
This one, I can get behind! I didn’t give props to size of the product/how much product you’re getting with my review of the shampoo equal of this conditioner, but it’s seriously a generous amount! The conditioner does its job fine. It smells delicious, but the smell doesn’t stay after the shower; it’s good but not particularly extraordinary to me, which is why I’m docking it a star. However, still leaves hair decently soft!
Dixie M.
Is there any alcohol in this? Most conditioners have it.
Sophia N.